Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134501 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by enoqueen: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Congratulations ayolight
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Shokoloko(f): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
What a happy ending
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Gboliwe: 2:52am On Jan 07, 2016
What a marvellous God! kiss kiss kiss

Welcome back Ayolight. Light is indeed a "light" and a testimony. God be praised.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 4:01am On Jan 07, 2016
ayolight:
Hello house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=767ef-kjV9o
hmmmm,if i talk na ,they will say i have started,
My observations from the video

-Ayolight at the beginning of the video had slight indian-nigerian-british accent(aaaaaaa,aaaaa,na wetin indian food dey cause) Listen very well you will hear it.

-When ayolight was saying "she is not gaining weight" "she is not gaining weight" notice light was struggling for the mic ,guess what she was saying '"gimme the mic na ,make i show you se i don gain weight" #superbaby

-Immediately the doctor started talking ,take note of light's face and mouth through out,its as if she was saying "bla bla this man just dey talk plenty i don well,i am whole",there was a time she even "yinmu" to the doctor grin grin grin grin grin(If you think i am lying watch it very well)

-While the doctor was describing the mode of operation ,take note of ayolight's facial expression its as if she was saying "KI LE LEYI N SO ,omo mi ti wa ok"meaning -what is this one saying my baby is ok,thats all i care about.

-The part where ayolight said she didnt really miss home,ehhhhn ,immediately she smiled,it wasnt an intentional smile her cheeks where telling her "why you come dey lie like dis na,you know sey amala dey house dey wait" *whispers when she said she didnt miss home light felt a cold breeze and silently shouted hmmm(Listen carefully you will hear it)

-Add your own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Donald3d:
hmmmm,if i talk na ,they will say i have started,
My observations from the video

-Ayolight at the beginning of the video had slight indian-nigerian-british accent(aaaaaaa,aaaaa,na wetin indian food dey cause) Listen very well you will hear it.

-When ayolight was saying "she is not gaining weight" "she is not gaining weight" notice light was struggling for the mic ,guess what she was saying '"gimme the mic na ,make i show you se i don gain weight" #superbaby

-Immediately the doctor started talking ,take note of light's face and mouth through out,its as if she was saying "bla bla this man just dey talk plenty i don well,i am whole",there was a time she even "yinmu" to the doctor grin grin grin grin grin(If you think i am lying watch it very well)

-While the doctor was describing the mode of operation ,take note of ayolight's facial expression its as if she was saying "KI LE LEYI N SO ,omo mi ti wa ok"meaning -what is this one saying my baby is ok,thats all i care about.

-The part where ayolight said she didnt really miss home,ehhhhn ,immediately she smiled,it wasnt an intentional smile her cheeks where telling her "why you come dey lie like dis na,you know sey amala dey house dey wait" *whispers when she said she didnt miss home light felt a cold breeze and silently shouted hmmm(Listen carefully you will hear it)

-Add your own

Donald weldone jare. All through the interview i was just smilling the way Light was just moving her mouth cheesy
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Tnks everyone.
Uncle Donald...
Happy weekend in adv to everyone
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ogaofficer(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2016
ayolight:
Tnks everyone. Uncle Donald... Happy weekend in adv to everyone
Glory be to God.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ADUKKY(f): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ayolight, congratulations ojasope
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
ADUKKY:
Ayolight, congratulations ojasope
Tnks ma
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Does someone know who this is ? She dey tear ekiti shiken on chrismos day hehehehehehehe. Aminat508 funjosh olu4life tearoses

10 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 5:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Ayolight called that her phone was stolen, i don't know if we have anybody that is trying to reach her. sad
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Funjosh:
Ayolight called that her phone was stolen, i don't know if we have anybody that is trying to reach her. sad
yeah she did, she called me with her mums phone ,we even attempted tracking the phone but the neccessary things where not in place to do so. sad
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello house,
Im back but i lost some contacts pls dnt be upset if u call me and i asked who i am speaking with.
Tnks.
Greetings frm Light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by PMB007: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Ayolight, how far now ? how's Light doing now ?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Dolazee(f): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Donald3d:
yeah she did, she called me with her mums phone ,we even attempted tracking the phone but the neccessary things where not in place to do so. sad
uncle Donald
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dolazee:
uncle Donald
hi,reporting for duty
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
PMB007:
she is bouncing bro, she is doing fine thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
PMB007:
Hello sir. She is doing very fine sir. Tnks for asking after her. Good bless u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by KangaIye: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2016
ayolight:

Hello sir. She is doing very fine sir. Tnks for asking after her. Good bless u

Weldon and God bless you
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2016
KangaIye:

Weldon and God bless you
Amen. And u too sir.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 3:42am On Nov 05, 2016
Happy birthday to my beibei kiss kiss kiss ayolight i am coming for my cake grin grin grin
Post her latest pinshures oo
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Donald3d:
Happy birthday to my beibei kiss kiss kiss ayolight i am coming for my cake grin grin grin
uncle Donald, open a new thread and mention us Biko, good morning
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Donald3d:

Happy Birthday to you BabyLight. smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.