Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus (43141 Views)

Shocking: Driver Strips Naked To Resist FRSC Arrest / Driver Strips Unclad To Resist FRSC Arrest (picture) / New Trend? Bus Driver Strips Unclad& Gets Under His Bus As LASTMA Officials Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by olillywales(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qzBjdVrvd98/VcnvgBmyLBI/AAAAAAAGMmI/XY7FNq_-nhs/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
This happened a few minutes ago at Ago Oniko Roundabout in Lagos. The bus driver stripped naked and got under his bus as LASTMA officials and police tried to tow his bus for a traffic violation.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mE4LaS2EfZ0/VcnwzXLbTbI/AAAAAAAGMmg/71_SFvB1CX4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-bus-driver-strips-naked-as.html
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by boombay(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
issokaygrin
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by jaymejate: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is totally insane and it's against humanity. If the govt can establish a traffic officers and now can't control them, i don't know o.
What is the meaning of these? Were they trained to do this to people? Se dem no get proper rules ni?

Foolishness at its peak.

Lagos govt, if can't do anything to stop these then you are a FAILURE.
#FOOLS

10 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
If not lasgidi, WHERE ELSE?

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Cutehector(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nation human rights commission, are u see what I am saw?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by thexzy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qzBjdVrvd98/VcnvgBmyLBI/AAAAAAAGMmI/XY7FNq_-nhs/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
This happened a few minutes ago at Ago Oniko Roundabout in Lagos. The bus driver stripped naked and got under his bus as LASTMA officials and police tried to tow his bus for a traffic violation.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mE4LaS2EfZ0/VcnwzXLbTbI/AAAAAAAGMmg/71_SFvB1CX4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Driver no mind them "hustle must pay"....That was the last option you did in order to be liberated by the LASTMA

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by agarawu23(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
zagaza

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Omotayor123(f): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Boys are not smiling! Na die remain grin

4 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by sammyj: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
I find any LASMA official in the post. Can you provide one pleaseeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
I can see black and black...I can't find yellow and maroon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by vayne(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaymejate:
This is totally insane and it's against humanity. If the govt can establish a traffic officers and now can't control them, i don't know o.
What is the meaning of these? Were they trained to do this to people? Se dem no get proper rules ni?

Foolishness at its peak.

#FOOLS
the OP doesn't suggest it was the LASTMA that stripped him.he stripped himself in protest.

@topic,i can only policemen.

25 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
If na oyibo do this, una go condemn am.
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Titto93(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigeria, the lesser your offense the harder your punishment and vice versa.

9 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin grin

na where man the work na there e dey chop

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by kennyman2000(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Not enough parking spaces....that's the problem.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by donbrowser(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaymejate:

Foolishness at its peak.

#FOOLS
hmmmmmm

13 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Short of words
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by CLeAtHead(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by WhatDoYouMean: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
This type is only possible in Lagos
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Indializzie(f): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
MY COUNTRYMEN ALWAYS BRINGING OUT THE HUMOR IN EVERY SITUATION.
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by coldsummer: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
The newest trend in town.

where are the female folks. why una never start d strip?

what a man can do a woman can do it better. no be so una talk am

3 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Gasout(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Poor man. Na condition cause am. Make we no blame d man
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by VickyRotex(f): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Olopa leleyi ke.

So sad!!! They're no longer making the "private" stuffs, private. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
buhahahahahahaha,werey po nile bi sand! grin
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by VickyRotex(f): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
donbrowser:

hmmmmmm

cheesy Na typo na. Haba! undecided
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Franchise21(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmm
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Its very Cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / Solve This Logic Question! / Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.