Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (122083 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Koolmexxi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Its too expensive, please.
it still offers more affordable options than the networks offer. ..
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Koolmexxi:
it still offers more affordable options than the networks offer. ..
Good!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 13, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Ok! Let me see
Help op, i have a female friend who subscribed for the airtel 3gig for #1500 yesterday. . Her money was deducted also, but anytime she uses the internet they still charge her from her airtime. .
Whats the code to check the data balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2015
BlazeyJ:

Help op, i have a female friend who subscribed for the airtel 3gig for #1500 yesterday. . Her money was deducted also, but anything she uses the internet they still charge her from her airtime. .

Dial *123*9#

Which kind of phone is she using?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2015
BlazeyJ:

Help op, i have a female friend who subscribed for the airtel 3gig for #1500 yesterday. . Her money was deducted also, but anything she uses the internet they still charge her from her airtime. .

Sorry about that! Sir
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Dial *123*9#
Which kind of phone is she using?
Its a lenovo phone, but i dont really know the model
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Op u try wella, data ar making sense gradually now. It can only get better.

I subscribed for glo 3gig with my BlackBerry. Z10 but my pc only detect the hotspot but cannot connect for browsing giving message that connection failed. Any help?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by charlesbailey(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Abeg this doesnt look like cheats to me, way too expensive... there are cheaper ones jare... #Gerrarahere
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2015
E360dg:
Op u try wella, data ar making sense gradually now. It can only get better.

I subscribed for glo 3gig with my BlackBerry. Z10 but my pc only detect the hotspot but cannot connect for browsing giving message that connection failed. Any help?

You must configure your APN (Access point) to.

Apn: glogwap

Username/password: glosecure

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2015
charlesbailey:
Abeg this doesnt look like cheats to me, way too expensive... there are cheaper ones jare... #Gerrarahere

Hmmmmmmmm

Better for you
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2015
BlazeyJ:

Its a lenovo phone, but i dont really know the model
Android or windows mobile?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by wealth014: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

. How about bold 5-Eti.BB subscription- holtspot to a dual Sim Jiayu advance phone? Any way?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
wealth014:
. How about bold 5-Eti.BB subscription- holtspot to a dual Sim Jiayu advance phone? Any way?

It will also work.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thanks bro. I did just as you said but the problem still persist, that the system can't connect to the network.
It is so amazing because my phone hotspot network is very full as the system detects it but just that it can't connect.
Could there be other alternative I can use to enable me use this glo 3GB on my system?

BrainnewsNg:

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by rapthugx(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
OP thanks so much for this. This plans are ok for heavy internet users. Can one get something like 500mb for one month from any of the networks?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by kfrosh: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Run*** Enjoy fire; that 3gig is literarily like 1gig in data consumption ; I just dumped their sorry ass.
Popemax:
Nice info bt want to start using airtel...hope I will enjoy my data

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by kfrosh: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
As in ehn; faster than the speed of light .
dominique:
Airtel plans makes a lot of sense just that it's so darn slow. I've heard their data runs too fast, I'm sticking with my 2gb Etis plan jare.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Moneyab(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Noted
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Moneyab:
Noted
Hmmmmmmm
Ok
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
E360dg:
Thanks bro. I did just as you said but the problem still persist, that the system can't connect to the network.
It is so amazing because my phone hotspot network is very full as the system detects it but just that it can't connect.
Could there be other alternative I can use to enable me use this glo 3GB on my system?

Which state do you base?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
rapthugx:
OP thanks so much for this. This plans are ok for heavy internet users. Can one get something like 500mb for one month from any of the networks?

Thanks too

Just check the list again! Ok
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by olexjay(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
olexjay:
pls can the glo 3GB work for my iphone?

It may not

Just use with a hot spot on a Black berry phone.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by olexjay(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

It may not
Just use with a hot spot on a Black berry phone.
aiit tnx
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2015
olexjay:
aiit tnx
Yes sir!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Popemax(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
kfrosh:
Run*** Enjoy fire; that 3gig is literarily like 1gig in data consumption ; I just dumped their sorry ass.
lol
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by osca123(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Please, read the post carefully again.

I wrote that only Glo will need Twerking. Ok

op please help me with this tweaking process... these network operators don chop me tire for data ooo

i will be most greatfull...can we talk on whatsapp 08064369693
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
osca123:

op please help me with this tweaking process... these network operators don chop me tire for data ooo

i will be most greatfull...can we talk on whatsapp 08064369693

Ok

Let me see how to help you.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by baba11(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
What is the difference between rooting and twerking?

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by fctguy: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
OP please how do I root infinix hot note pro
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by kennyosein(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=BrainnewsNg post=36851591]p
For 1GB: Simply Dial *229*10*10# and will cost you N500 | It will last for 24 hours. I simple rates this plan as an emergency plan.
Hy, how does the above code work?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=kennyosein post=36962843][/quote]
As a normal code!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register / Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / >> Nokia 1280 Security Master Code - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.