Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? (60796 Views)

Where Is Wike And His Seven Days Ultimatum / Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Nyesome Wike, The Construction Governor Of Port Harcourt(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by MRLINGTON(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
the governor of rivers state in one of hes rallies

i was wondering if the governor was phoning or microphoning

looool

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by INTROVERT(f): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
mulitasking

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by HungerBAD: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tout.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Cutehector(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wike sef........ Dey fvckup

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Abugab(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Multi speaking.
A new skill in communication where one can talk to more than one audiences at the same time.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by ishiamu(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
mulitasking

Hehe

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Got a call from

Amethief

Begging for pardon

From his oga!!

MODIFIED

Wike: who's the bitch calling!
No: its ur frend amethief
Wike: gerrout... Am busy nw!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by ishiamu(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Polithiefcian:
Multitasking cheesy

And of course, i can type and excrete at the sametym grin

Mods ban this boy lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Polithiefcian:
Multitasking cheesy

pls remove that pics, i can perceive the smell from here
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Polithiefcian(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
ishiamu:

Mods ban this boy lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy

For what? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by tociano009(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Polithiefcian:
Multitasking cheesy

is this ur yansh
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ur ban go long like river nile

To the nig.ga excreting
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by bigv(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
They're informing him say oga alert don enter Federation account o.
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
AND HE IS LEARNED OOO

ISSAPIRY

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by priscaoge(f): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=16pt]WIKE is WORKING!!!!!![/size]

Lol and that Mopol nigga be like....."Oga Wike comot d Mic 4rm Ur mouth naa if u sure say u de answer call, which kind thing be dis" angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=13pt] undecided

Why cant the hausa/fulanis remove this ELECTION RIGGER and swear in dakuku Apc must dominate SS AND SE whether the igbos like it or not.[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by yahrant140(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wicked wike in action again!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by CharlesPhc: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by TimothyNkenu: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Phone rings.

Wike: Hello baby...sorry I'm with the crowd

okay I don't know what to say...I wanted to make it funny but I'm out of ideas.

*drops mic*

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by kennyman2000(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hahaha..
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by phayvoursky(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
THE LOOK ON THAT POLICE MAN'S FACE IS LIKE

SURE SAY OGA WELL?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
my gov
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by sandrel(f): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Urgent call I guess!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Titto93(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
When you have nothing to hide from your subjects.
He's indeed focused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by efilefun(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by penisEnlargmnt: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
lNCREASE SIZE of Ur 'MaIe _ Organ" (men above 20 yrs) - wit a 100% NATURAL METHODS - Bbm- 58CF27B8
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by xreal: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Abugab:
Multi speaking.
A new skill in communication where one can talk to more than one audiences at the same time.

I like that. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.