Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Igbos And Yorubas - On A Lighter Note - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Yorubas - On A Lighter Note (476 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Amaechi Inspect & Tours Kirikri Lighter Terminal,Lagos Wit Hadiza Bala Usman(Pix / Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos And Yorubas - On A Lighter Note by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
A yoruba man mistakenly sent 2 million naira to a wrong Igbo man's account number via Mobile Money Transfer.He thought of what to do so as to stop the Igbo man from withdrawing the money and he came up with this: He sent a message to the Igbo man's phone saying. "Hello Dark and Worthy Initiate, I hope u are ok. I believe u have received the money I sent to
u? It's for your initiation into the Eternal Mystical Order Of Glorious Satanism in the Ogboni
Fraternity scheduled to take place tomorrow's midnight 12am. That money is only for your transport.
I'll send you more for your shopping. There are riches awaiting you in this Kingdom. Two weeks
after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die in a mysterious circumstance and another 2 weeks later the next person close to your heart again will die too, these deaths will unlock your ticket to wealth, ability to fly at night to any part of the world, change into all kinds of animal to deliver your various assignments. Remember to come with
a syringe and needle for drawing your blood every 20 minutes. Please remember that you must
not come a minute late nor a minute earlier because the Viceroy of Satan will be there himself to officiate the ceremony. Thanks in advance.
But in case you are not ready to join, please send back the money otherwise you will die in the next 24hrs". .......5 minutes later he got an sms saying...
wow, pls send another 2 million naira my friend is also interested....
The Yoruba Man Fainted.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas - On A Lighter Note by HungerBAD: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas - On A Lighter Note by maziyo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wait
Re: Igbos And Yorubas - On A Lighter Note by vayne(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Igbos And Yorubas - On A Lighter Note by thegoodone2(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Igbo and money
Re: Igbos And Yorubas - On A Lighter Note by kayo80(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol!

(1) (Reply)

APC's Blueprint for Buhari / Power: Fixed Charge Is Not Illegal And Fraudulent, NERC Tells Senates / Outrage Grows Across Nigeria As Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.