Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (437369 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anyi3(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
danyphonia87:
What an irony, so a petroleum and gas engineering is not among the list... And they said it a recruitment for a refinery... So what's the point studying about hydrocarbon and there derivatives in the University if I can't fit in dangote refinery recruitment

You can do stronghead and apply through the Chemical engineering route wink

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chuckdee13(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Unfairness at its peak...they can employ a mechanical or chemical engineer to do a petroleum engineers job in the field but can't employ a petroleum engineer to do a process job in a plant.
danyphonia87:
What an irony, so a petroleum and gas engineering is not among the list... And they said it a recruitment for a refinery... So what's the point studying about hydrocarbon and there derivatives in the University if I can't fit in dangote refinery recruitment
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chuckdee13(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Doesnt work that way...the last chevron vacancy that was for process/facilities they refused to call petroleum engineers only mechanical n chemical...n maybe others
Anyi3:

You can do stronghead and apply through the Chemical engineering route wink
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Gherrokid(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Anyi3:

my brother, I tire oh.

Wanted to send them the resignation letter of somewhere I worked grin Decided against it.

Application submitted though.

My own question is :Are executive trainees higher than management trainees?

U mean ur mail was sent successfully? What's d total size of ur attachments? Cos am still getting mailer daemon.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anyi3(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuckdee13:
Doesnt work that way...the last chevron vacancy that was for process/facilities they refused to call petroleum engineers only mechanical n chemical...n maybe others

oh my bad bro, better things await una petroleum grads.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anyi3(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gherrokid:

U mean ur mail was sent successfully?

Well I heard people complaining of mailerdaemon. I think that thing comes under the first few minutes.

I sent mine over five minutes ago and it hasn't returned any mailerdaemon mail.

So I guess it's been delivered
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anyi3(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gherrokid:

U mean ur mail was sent successfully? What's d total size of ur attachments? Cos am still getting mailer daemon.

Uh oh just got hit with mailerdaemon now.

Hmmm who knows a way outta this?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by wealthyhrt: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
the mail is returning to my box.its not going
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by matimaticle: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Imaging, even HR no fit write "DISCIPLINE" correctly.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by intrinsicniyi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dear all! D Opening is genuine. #Check d Guardian dailies of yesterday

keep trying use Gmail, yahoomail, hotmail... Just send d mail.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by timibk: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
intrinsicniyi:
Dear all! D Opening is genuine. #Check d Guardian dailies of yesterday

keep trying use Gmail, yahoomail, hotmail... Just send d mail.

Thanks.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Contacted there HR and was told it shall be fixed accordingly.

#FingersCrossed & Success to us all. smiley
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by RFella(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
intrinsicniyi:
Contacted there HR and was told it shall be fixed accordingly.

#FingersCrossed & Success to us all. smiley

Bro pls can u send me the email address of the H.R, or how I can apply, I couldn't lay my hands on that newspaper.....thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
RFella:

Bro pls can u send me the email address of the H.R, or how I can apply, I couldn't lay my hands on that newspaper.....thanks

Hi. I'm having issues with the application too. Hopefully careers@dangoteproject.com will begin to accept applications soon.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anyi3(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
intrinsicniyi:

Hi. I'm having issues with the application too. Hopefully careers@dangoteproject.com will begin to accept applications soon.

Thanks.

Please update us when your application goes through.
Same advice to everybody. Please say something if your mail sends successfully.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by karleone(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Anyi3:

my brother, I tire oh.

Wanted to send them the resignation letter of somewhere I worked grin Decided against it.

Application submitted though.

My own question is :Are executive trainees higher than management trainees?

How did you go about the Testimonial thing?

And also, did you use a scanned passport, or you cropped a picture with your phone to passport size?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anyi3(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
karleone:

How did you go about the Testimonial thing?

And also, did you use a scanned passport, or you cropped a picture with your phone to passport size?

I later said my mail got bounced with that MailerDaemon issue. Their advert was a bit ambiguous, I still don't understand the testimonial part. Do they require employment letters and resignation letters or what undecided

As for your other question. Use your phone take yourself passport photo na. Unless you own a printer and a scanner or want to pay for all that.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by arshavineering(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
intrinsicniyi:

Thanks.

careers@dangoteprojects.com.....i guess mine was successfully sent. no mailerdaemon for like 15minutes now

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by manny707(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Guys, I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble here but it seems unemployment may have made us so gullible, no one seems to be questioning the authenticity of this ad, how come its not published anywhere else but job sites? The 'parent' site of the email address provided i.e. www.dangoteprojects.com appears so dodgy with little or no information, if you ask me I'll say it's a site hurriedly setup for a scam but don't take my word for it. I want to plead with anybody who can verify the authenticity of this Dangote Refinery ad to kindly show us proof (post a pic of the national daily u saw the ad in, showing the date and all), for those who think there is no harm in applying if u are not paying money, I will like to introduce you to IDENTITY THEFT! Looking to hear back from all you nice folks soon.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by arshavineering(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
manny707:
Guys, I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble here but it seems unemployment may have made us so gullible, no one seems to be questioning the authenticity of this ad, how come its not published anywhere else but job sites? The 'parent' site of the email address provided i.e. www.dangoteprojects.com appears so dodgy with little or no information, if you ask me I'll say it's a site hurriedly setup for a scam but don't take my word for it. I want to plead with anybody who can verify the authenticity of this Dangote Refinery ad to kindly show us proof (post a pic of the national daily u saw the ad in, showing the date and all), for those who think there is no harm in applying if u are not paying money, I will like to introduce you to IDENTITY THEFT! Looking to hear back from all you nice folks soon.

hmmmmmm..opening that website,i smell scam like that of 'rat shit'.. chaii..my bubbles don burst skata
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
manny707:

The advert was posted on Tuesday Guardian, check properly before discouraging others from applying for a genuine recruitment.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by manny707(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
elnino2015:

The advert was posted on Tuesday Guardian, check properly before discouraging others from applying for a genuine recruitment.

I don't remember "discouraging" anyone from applying, I just stated my opinion. I have checked as best as I can, unfortunately I can't get a hold of that paper, kindly share a pic if you have got it, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by YZME2001(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
@manny707.....are u convince now?

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by luvprince4real(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuckdee13:
Unfairness at its peak...they can employ a mechanical or chemical engineer to do a petroleum engineers job in the field but can't employ a petroleum engineer to do a process job in a plant.
a chemical engineer is an expert in plant processes
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by dohsk: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is my gift to oneness.....and to those members of this room who will never give up in the struggle to getting d jobs we were built to get done!........most of all to those who will not hold back information......in the struggle out of unemployment. if you know u'll not hold back information and put equitable opportunities in the laps of millions of Nigerians searching for jobs when you are opportuned to have it......send ur cv to "career@dangoteprojects.com".........courtesy Henry5D foundation.
Note: keyword is 'career' not 'careers'
IF THIS POST IS HELPFUL.....KINDLY ENDEAVOUR TO HIT LIKE @WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/HENRY5DMARKETPLACE FOR HENRY5D.COM
CHEERS
PETROLEUM AND GAS ENGINEERS SHOULD CHEER UP.......AND APPLY ALONGSIDE PROFESSIONAL CHEMICAL ENGINEERS. IN MY OWN OPINION WE ARE ONE (ALUTA CONTINUAAA......VICTORIA ASCERTA smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley)!

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by manny707(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
YZME2001:
@manny707.....are u convince now?

Yes, I am now, thanks a lot for sharing.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by intrinsicniyi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
dohsk:
This is my gift to oneness.....and to those members of this room who will never give up in the struggle to getting d jobs we were built to get done!........most of all to those who will not hold back information......in the struggle out of unemployment. if you know u'll not hold back information and put equitable opportunities in the laps of millions of Nigerians searching for jobs when you are opportuned to have it......send ur cv to "career@dangoteprojects.com".........courtesy Henry5D foundation.
IF THIS POST IS HELPFUL.....KINDLY ENDEAVOUR TO HIT LIKE @WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/HENRY5DMARKETPLACE FOR HENRY5D.COM
CHEERS
PETROLEUM AND GAS ENGINEERS SHOULD CHEER UP.......AND APPLY ALONGSIDE PROFESSIONAL CHEMICAL ENGINEERS. IN MY OWN OPINION WE ARE ONE (ALUTA CONTINUAAA......VICTORIA ASCERTA smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley)!

Awwwww...... I just did at career@dangoteprojects.com & it went without bouncing back. #Thanks man.

Guys!!! Turn up!!!!
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anyi3(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
dohsk:
CHEERS

May your days be long...
Gracias

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by wealthyhrt: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2015
try in the night around 12am and it will go.i did mine at 12am and then commit it to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2015
wealthyhrt:
try in the night around 12am and it will go.i did mine at 12am and then commit it to Jesus

Yeah!!! "careers@dangoteprojects.com" is now open. no more mail demon.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chebyshev(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
dohsk:
CHEERS

The problem has been fixed.

It remains 'careers' and not 'career'
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ibromish(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2015
dohsk:
CHEERS

Except you've got another job offer for Nigerians on job hunt, don't derail them from the reality.
If you've got sharp eyes or could pin down TUESDAY GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER, the employer requested your applications to be sent to: careers@dangoteprojects.com NOT career@dangoteprojects.com

... Your destiny lies in your hands!
T.H.E C.H.O.I.C.E I.S S.O.L.E.L.Y Y.O.U.R.S

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.