Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (437358 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by babatundea87(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Okoyeblessing:

Yes lab trainee

SAME. You can DM the IG name below. There's a Whatsapp group for LAB-Trainees you can share relevant developments with members
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by biotosyn: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pls, kindly drop d Whatsaap grp here so that others can join
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by babatundea87(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2018
biotosyn:
Pls, kindly drop d Whatsaap grp here so that others can join

Please bear as the forum is strictly for Laboratory Trainees. We advise prospective members to privately express their interest to 08183661193. Please understand the placed restriction is intended to implement control on influx, otherwise the group "link" would have been shared.

Thanks for your understanding...cheers
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aristo3146(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
babatundea87:

Please bear as the forum is strictly for Laboratory Trainees. We advise prospective members to privately express their interest to 08183661193. Please understand the placed restriction is intended to implement control on influx, otherwise the group "link" would have been shared.

Thanks for your understanding...cheers
I am not understanding...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chetmann(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Any news for civil engineers?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by raywealth(m): 1:57am On Oct 29, 2018
Strictly for September Invitees... that's a whatsapp group for us...

https:/CRCengBfhVH1IbusT7Yl8O
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Ladson: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
please can someone explain what the pay is like both during and after the training
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Flexy99(m): 12:35am On Nov 04, 2018
Please I was invited oooo. Pls anyone with useful information about Soar Group Limited should alert me here on nairaland. Content of the message below is as follows:

Good day

Your CV has been received from our online channel and reviewed by our HR Department. we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for an INTERVIEW with us to enable you start working with us. Details are as follows;

Date - MONDAY 5th November, 2018

Time - 8:30am

Venue - BOAT House, 21 Ogunnusi road, by AVIS bus stop, Aguda - Ogba, Ikeja

Dress code - Smart/Corporate

Kindly come along with a copy of this mail for reference purposes and identification. Confirm your availability by acknowledging this mail. For more inquiry/directions contact the secretary hotline on 07053431354.

Best Regards

Barr BRIGGS

SOAR GROUP LIMITED
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by fbkhawan(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Flexy99:
Please I was invited oooo. Pls anyone with useful information about Soar Group Limited should alert me here on nairaland. Content of the message below is as follows:

Good day

Your CV has been received from our online channel and reviewed by our HR Department. we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for an INTERVIEW with us to enable you start working with us. Details are as follows;

Date - MONDAY 5th November, 2018

Time - 8:30am

Venue - BOAT House, 21 Ogunnusi road, by AVIS bus stop, Aguda - Ogba, Ikeja

Dress code - Smart/Corporate

Kindly come along with a copy of this mail for reference purposes and identification. Confirm your availability by acknowledging this mail. For more inquiry/directions contact the secretary hotline on 07053431354.

Best Regards

Barr BRIGGS

SOAR GROUP LIMITED

This looks like the work of multilevel marketing guys (GNLD and co.). Make sure you verify before going, so you don't end up wasting your time. Google the company, ask questions about them.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Flexy99(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
fbkhawan:

This looks like the work of multilevel marketing guys (GNLD and co.). Make sure you verify before going, so you don't end up wasting your time. Google the company, ask questions about them.
Thanks so much.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by abnoble: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gud am all.....pls does anyone here have idea about the dangote 2nd stage( group discussion)
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by sammy4jesus: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2018
abnoble:
Gud am all.....pls does anyone here have idea about the dangote 2nd stage( group discussion)
Just go. they will give you a familiar topic to discuss within your group while they access your skills. The topic differs
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by charsemary(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2018
cool

sammy4jesus:
Just go. they will give you a familiar topic to discuss within your group while they access your skills. The topic differs
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tmost01(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
Here is a link on Dangote refinery u can join to air ur opinion and rub mind with prospective applicants: https:///HA3EbMgCU0YD7I2JNUUlqE

Regards.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by eastgates1: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Vacancies
A bakery on the island requires the services of part time sales men and women to fill some vacant slots in its sales force.
Our ideal candidate should have either SSCE or BSc.
Must be outgoing and friendly with a passion to succeed at the given task, a person of integrity and moral standards.
This process is ongoing and we pay only on commissions.
If you are interested please send your CV to aetuk@confectionately.com
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Flexy99(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2018
tmost01:
Here is a link on Dangote refinery u can join to air ur opinion and rub mind with prospective applicants: https:///HA3EbMgCU0YD7I2JNUUlqE

Regards.
Why did you post a faulty link? The link is invalid and unreachable.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by rhajaan(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
I heard psychometric test invites have started rolling in...I believe people should at least come forward to drop some info. Only few posts when interview invite came. This thread has been dull. Dropping some hints won't reduce your chances. let others benefit...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Samacliveth82: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
tmost01:

Regards.
please add me on the platform
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Flexy99(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
HND holder and Bsc 2.2 are yet to be called for interview even after performing very well in the G.D as Dangote rightly noted by email. So please if you are in this category just look for another thing to be doing until dangote remember these categories of candidates. You can't imagine that dangote are focusing on Bsc 2.1 for immediate employment and training abroad, then I wonder why they invited them for test and even G.D.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chetmann(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Any news for civil engineers?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Femi11cf: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2019
Does anyone from the chemical/petroleum set that had interview and did psychometric test in July know when they will be called for medical?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nairasta: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2019
Hello. Pls for those that have gone through the 2016/2017 recruitment process, has any one been called from electrical engineering?
Thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Gildazoe: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hello Everyone. Has anyone who went for medicals early february this year been contacted for next step? for chemical/petroleum discipline.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Univera(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Hiibeek: 7:07pm On May 22, 2019
hello
good evening
please i have some questions regarding this post.
1)is Dangote projects an affiliate of the refinery?
2)where is the Office located i.e where is your friend's office located(at the refinery or oba akran?)
3)do you have an idea of the salary range for a junior civil engineer?
kankani:

He collected his appointment letter..it is nt refinery..its Dangote projects...junior civil engineer 2 with Dangote projects. He was to resume dec.7th bt begged them to resume January coz of exams..they agreed
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Flexy99(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2019
I called a friend we both did interview at Dangote to check his profile status and he said his own changed from awaiting interview to under review. But as am updating the house now, my status still shows awaiting interview. I think there's Hope for those candidates who hasn't done interview and their status shows awaiting interview. This is just my observation. Thank you.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by valves: 12:33pm On May 25, 2019
Hiibeek:
hello
good evening
please i have some questions regarding this post.
1)is Dangote projects an affiliate of the refinery?
2)where is the Office located i.e where is your friend's office located(at the refinery or oba akran?)
3)do you have an idea of the salary range for a junior civil engineer?

1. Dangote projects are in charge of construction of the refinery. Meaning they oversee/supervise other contractors at the refinery site. They may also be posted to other project sites.

2. Dangote project and Dangote refinery have same head office, which is Mekunwen Ikoyi. However all workers (especially engineers) under project reports at the refinery site at Lekki Free To Zone, Ibeju Lekki.

3. Salary range is around 130-150k.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Hiibeek: 1:59pm On May 25, 2019
Thank you so much for ur response. I sincerely appreciate.
One more thing pls-as a recent graduate that was invited through the CV based interview, what category does he fall into-is it executive trainee,management trainee or a junior civil engineer
valves:

1. Dangote projects are in charge of construction of the refinery. Meaning they oversee/supervise other contractors at the refinery site. They may also be posted to other project sites.

2. Dangote project and Dangote refinery have same head office, which is Mekunwen Ikoyi. However all workers (especially engineers) under project reports at the refinery site at Lekki Free To Zone, Ibeju Lekki.

3. Salary range is around 130-150k.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by valves: 2:42pm On May 25, 2019
Hiibeek:
Thank you so much for ur response. I sincerely appreciate.
One more thing pls-as a recent graduate that was invited through the CV based interview, what category does he fall into-is it executive trainee,management trainee or a junior civil engineer

For now, I know that the only way you can come in as an ET/MT is if you passed through the normal recruitment phases involving an aptitude test, group discussion, technical interview, psychometric test, and medical assessment.

For CV based interview you're most likely going to be a Junior/senior civil engineer. Most likely...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aristo3146(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2019
valves:

For now, I know that the only way you can come in as an ET/MT is if you passed through the normal recruitment phases involving an aptitude test, group discussion, technical interview, psychometric test, and medical assessment.

For CV based interview you're most likely going to be a Junior/senior civil engineer. Most likely...
I sent you a mail bro. Please reply Assap.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by valves: 9:10am On May 28, 2019
Aristo3146:
I sent you a mail bro. Please reply Assap.

I replied already. I hope you've seen my reply
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aristo3146(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2019
valves:

I replied already. I hope you've seen my reply
Yes sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.