Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria (78296 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / BVN: Frequently Ask Question / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by show1245: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2011
Sir,
i saw your write up and i am interested in registrar my own business.
can yoy send your contact to me.
adeshow_2002@yahoo.co.uk
and
i need to know how much it will cost me for limited company what 1,000,000 shares
thank you sir
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by uche77zero(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2011
Saipem has a vendor registration site for vendors now for more information click on http://jeginconsult..com/ for more information
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by uche77zero(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2011
Registration As Vendor with Mutlinational Oil Industries As a Vendor: Saipem Vendor Registration
http://jeginconsult..com/
where ever you on this Global the oil industry is a major player in the sustaining of vendors in every aspect of business. why don't you use this avenue in developing your business
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by 2dmax(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2011
lawyer, lets discuss ala email on conditions of retaining you as a company lawyer.
Pls mail maxndianaefo@yahoo.com.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by kfo(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2011
@omogidi234 can i have your mail pls.tnx
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by headworld: 7:20am On May 25, 2011
Startup or existing business …we will help you achieve what you want. From packaging your BUSINESS PLAN or PROPOSAL and everything in between.

As you engage our professional service, be sure that our many years of experience & expertise will give your idea, business or project that EDGE in the market-place, as we have done for our numerous clients.

Talk to us today, to see how we can get u started or keep you ahead in business.
Call 01-7918465, 08030703064 Now!
www.OuterEDGEng.com

Tomorrow belongs to entrepreneurs and business owners.

Market research
Content development
Business plan writing
Proposals
Feasibility report
Strategic sessions
Systems infusion, S.O.P’s & Organizational re-structuring.
Marketing & Sales Solutions
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Financial Intermediation
Incubation, Start-up advisory & Support

OuterEDGE Solutions…>Why is it not possible?>>
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by aitiswell: 9:54pm On May 25, 2011
Please Lawyer, i want to register my company but am into fashion designing, please what and what do i need to get before i can register d company?
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by aitiswell: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
Please dlaw, am into fashion designing and sort do i need d Certificate of Proficiencies or Memorandum of Association. Which one will i need apart from d CAC normal certificate.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by omogidi234(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2011
kfo:

@omogidi234 can i have your mail pls.tnx

Hi KFO,

U can reach me on kleandenation@yahoo.ca.

All the best.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by Donchy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
bro you are good keep it up, men am enjoying what am seeing
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by surveycash(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
Donchy:

bro you are good keep it up, men am enjoying what am seeing

Thanks, could you recommend me to your friends?
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by elcat55: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2011
pls oooooooooo how do i know if a company is truly registered with the CAC?
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by lawyer(m): 3:45am On Jul 05, 2011
elcat55:

pls oooooooooo how do i know if a company is truly registered with the CAC?

^^^^

apply for the certified true copy from the CAC! Shikena
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by obxddon(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2011
Please am a novice in this matter please I need help,

1. What does it mean for a company to be incorporated??
2. I want to register a company that would be for service provision,supplies and general contracting(I mean getting and executing contracts) under what should I register ( LTD,PLC or INC, what is the difference)

3. What does share capital mean

4. Is it compulsory for me to have a share capital before I can register a company.

5. Please what are the benefits and also the liabilities that comes with registering a company
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by Gabinn: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
Dear Lawyer,

Is it mandatory that one must hire or pass through a lawyer before a company could be registered or I could do it myself.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by traeces(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
Lawyer you sure are doing a great job here especially in these days when it is out rightly difficult in this country to find people who are even marginally proficient in their certified areas of profession. That's why am so very impressed with you.
I have a question sir, I started this business which i registered in 2003 as a business name while a student. Today, it has grown and am seriously considering incorporating it as a limited liability entity but must i give out my equity just like that since i don't to just bring on someone just like that.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by expert1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hi Lawyer,

Nice post here. Well documented. Keep it up.

However, I need your contact so I can register one. Kindly inbox me your ID on expertshow@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Expert
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by kemest2: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2013
After how many years will my registered company be due for cancellation if not used by CAC. Also I willlike to know what I can do if I want to start using company I have registered over 4yrs
Thank.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by Goodcare(m): 12:38am On Jan 22, 2013
This lawyer is mavelours
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by knightD: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2013
lawyer wetin be your contact number?
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by disc20: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2013
For current procedures on how to register your business in Nigerian, read the step-by-step guide here http://fertilenigeria..com/2013/08/how-to-register-your-business-in.html
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by gomezblue: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
PENDOK, a corporate consultancy firm with CAC accreditation offers you a better service in the incorporation of your proposed Business names, Limited liability companies, NGOs etc. Having assisted over 100 clients in Nigeria and diaspora with our CITS model ( Consultancy, Incorporation, Taxation and Services). We offer services ranging from FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, company seal and other documents for ur corporate account, appointment of directors, increase in share capital, annual returns and all other corporate concerns at affordable cost. Contact us today on www.pendok.com, via email at inquiries@pendok.com or call 08107804290.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) / Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.