Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria (78237 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / BVN: Frequently Ask Question / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 4:41am On Oct 11, 2019
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is a registered private limited company by shares with RC1450990, incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with firm accreditation & partnership with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Ministry of Trade, Investments & Commerce, Federal Inland Revenue Services, Department of Petroleum Resources, Nigerian Export Promotion Commission, NIPC, NAFDAC, PENCOM, SEC, NSITF, FRC, NAICOM & other relevant corporate government agencies
With over 600 companies (Limited Companies, Business Names, NGOs) registered, 100 trademarks, 60 TCC processed, 20 NEPC Certificate, SCUML etc. We stand out as you go to person for all corporate registrations and all corporate registrations are authentic, affordable and faster.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by 9iceX(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2019
GOOD MORNING GUYS...

I REGISTERED MY BUSINESS WITH THE CAC LAST YEAR AND ALL WENT WELL.
JUST TODAY, I WAS AT THE BANK TO OPEN A CORPORATE ACCOUNT FOR THE BUSINESS AND I REALIZED THERE WAS AN ERROR.

I HAVE SELECTED AND FILLED THE OPTION FOR SECOND PROPRIETOR (WHICH I WAS TOLD WAS OPTIONAL AFTERALL). NOW THE BANK NEEDS THE INDIVIDUAL TO SIGN AND HE IS JUST NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE AT THE MOMENT. THE BANK ALSO MENTIONED THAT THE COMPANY I OPENED IS MORE LIKE A PARTNERSHIP SOMETHING.

QUICK QUESTION: I WAS TOLD I COULD REMOVE THE PROPRIETOR. I WANT TO RUN MY BUSINESS ALONE. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND STEPS TO ACTUALLY THIS - KINDLY ASSIST
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by akeensbussy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
I got this message from CAC after submitting my document
INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS Description COMPLY
what does this mean.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by honsule(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
akeensbussy:
I got this message from CAC after submitting my document

INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS
Description
COMPLY

what does this mean.

it simply means you didn't upload the complete documents. I suppose you are registering LLC. if yes, the document you should upload should be 5 in numbers.
A guy, that wants to register LLC all by himself got stuck halfway with several queries & errors, grin grin grin he end up using my services. And just within a week his certificate was ready cool cool cool cool
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by honsule(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
9iceX:
GOOD MORNING GUYS...

I REGISTERED MY BUSINESS WITH THE CAC LAST YEAR AND ALL WENT WELL.
JUST TODAY, I WAS AT THE BANK TO OPEN A CORPORATE ACCOUNT FOR THE BUSINESS AND I REALIZED THERE WAS AN ERROR.

I HAVE SELECTED AND FILLED THE OPTION FOR SECOND PROPRIETOR (WHICH I WAS TOLD WAS OPTIONAL AFTERALL). NOW THE BANK NEEDS THE INDIVIDUAL TO SIGN AND HE IS JUST NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE AT THE MOMENT. THE BANK ALSO MENTIONED THAT THE COMPANY I OPENED IS MORE LIKE A PARTNERSHIP SOMETHING.

QUICK QUESTION: I WAS TOLD I COULD REMOVE THE PROPRIETOR. I WANT TO RUN MY BUSINESS ALONE. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND STEPS TO ACTUALLY THIS - KINDLY ASSIST

It is a post incorporation work. You need to pay annual returns, before you talk of removing the other proprietor. let me start by asking u, Where was the business name registered? Abuja, Lagos etc
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by 9iceX(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
honsule:

It is a post incorporation work. You need to pay annual returns, before you talk of removing the other proprietor. let me start by asking u, Where was the business name registered? Abuja, Lagos etc

As per Annual returns. I am not sure I know what that is all about. But I have not even made any kind of transactions with the registered business name till the time of replying this message. What does payment of annual return entails Sir?

On the issue of location where my business was registered - Ogun/Abeokuta
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by akeensbussy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
honsule:

it simply means you didn't upload the complete documents. I suppose you are registering LLC. if yes, the document you should upload should be 5 in numbers.
A guy, that wants to register LLC all by himself got stuck halfway with several queries & errors, grin grin grin he end up using my services. And just within a week his certificate was ready cool cool cool cool

The Registration has been approved. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is fast growing to become Nigerian all inclusive corporate registrations center, with over 700 companies, 100 trademarks, several TCC, TIN/VAT and now NEPC registrations.

Are you interested in NEPC registration, that’s export license, within 5 working days.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD on 08107804290, email info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com now.

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by honsule(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
akeensbussy:

The Registration has been approved. Thank u

u are welcome cool cool
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by honsule(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
9iceX:

As per Annual returns. I am not sure I know what that is all about. But I have not even made any kind of transactions with the registered business name till the time of replying this message. What does payment of annual return entails Sir?

On the issue of location where my business was registered - Ogun/Abeokuta

u are expected to file annual returns with corporate affairs commission yearly, whether u have made any kind of transaction or not, it is inconsequential. late payment attracts penalty. The file of your company should be in Ogun CAC, however, i can help you confirm if u can send me the name of ur company to 08035706725 as a txt or chat me up for advise
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Are you a director/shareholder in a registered company?
A trustee in a registered organization, foundation, association, church or club (NGO)?
Have you registered your company, limited company or incorporation trustees (NGO) with the SCUML (EFCC)?

DECKAGON PROJECTS CONSULT & SOLUTIONS LIMITED is a newly registered Company with the SCUML (EFCC) Department, Courtesy of Gomez Corporate Consult LTD.

Duration: 4 working days.

Contact GCCL for all round corporate registrations on 08107804290, email info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com now.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
INNOINCLUSION NIG LTD is officially a registered Company under the Limited Liability Company Class.
Duration: 5-10 working days.
Share Capital: 1 Million Share Capital
Total Fees: N70,000
Company Promoter: Mr ThankGod
Do well to contact Gomez Corporate Consult Ltd your CAC accredited firm for your company, NGO, business name, trademark, tax filings, TCC, NEPC etc.
Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD on 08107804290 or info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com now

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 4:21am On Jan 07, 2020
With over 800 companies registered in the last two years and over 800 companies registered in 6 years as CAC Accredited Firm, with vase taxation experience in TCC Application, VAT/CIT Filings as a Chartered Tax Consultancy, over 70 trademark registered as a IPON Accredited Firm, several NEPC, NIPC, NAFDAC, EFCC SCUML and other relevant corporate registration.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is a duly registered legal firm with RC 1450990; it is a corporate registration firm which embodies experienced corporate professionals like lawyers, chartered secretaries, chartered accountants & tax consultants which are saddled with the responsibility of assisting company promoters, clients & emerging SMEs residing within Nigeria, in Diaspora and foreign nationals with all relevant corporate registrations.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. NIPC Registration
10. BPP Registration
11. ITF Registration
12. NSITF Registration
13. PENCOM Registration
14. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
15. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
16. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2020
GCCL ALL INCLUSIVE CORPORATE BONAZA!!!
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is at it again. Do you know that Nigeria foremost corporate center is given out discount on all its corporate registration this season?
• Business Name: N20,000 no longer N25,000 with duration 5-7 working days.
• Private Limited Company (LTD): N50,000 no longer N70,000 with duration 5-7 working days.
• Public Limited Company (PLC): N70,000 no longer N90,000 with duration 5-7 working days.
• Incorporated Trustees (NGO): N100,000 no longer N120,000 with a duration of 30 days.
• Trademark Registration: N40,000 no longer N50,000 with a duration of 10 working days.
• NEPC Registration: N40,000.

Other Services we offer:
1. Limited by Guarantee
2. TCC Application
3. FIRS TIN/VAT Letter
4. EFCC SCUML
5. BPP Registration
6. Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC)
7. NIPC Registration
8. NSITF Registration
9. ITF Registration
10. PENCOM Registration
11. RECRUITER’S LICENCE Registration
12. NAFDAC Registration

Contact GCCL on via Call/WhatsApp on 08107804290/ 08102794272, Email: info@gomezconsult.com or Visit: www.gomezconsult.com now.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Discount! Discount!! Discount!!!

*TECH HOME FOUNDATION* is a officially a registered Foundation by CAC under the Incorporated Trustees Class. Courtesy of Gomez Corporate Consult LTD.

Total Fees: N100,000
Duration: 30 days (Inclusive of the mandatory 28 days of public notice)
Promoter: Mr Olufemi

Other Services we offer:
1. Upgrade of Business Name to LTD
2. Limited by Guarantee
3. TCC Application
4. FIRS TIN/VAT Letter with Seal
5. EFCC SCUML
6. BPP Registration
7. Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC)
8. NIPC Registration
9. NSITF Registration
10. ITF Registration
11. PENCOM Registration
12. RECRUITER’S LICENCE Registration
13. NAFDAC Registration
14. Post Incorporation Applications.

Contact GCCL on via Call/WhatsApp on 08107804290/ 08102794272, Email: info@gomezconsult.com or Visit: www.gomezconsult.com now.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by Corehustler(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hello, I want to know if it is possible to pick up CAC certificate for a friend?
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2020
Corehustler:
Hello, I want to know if it is possible to pick up CAC certificate for a friend?

Yes, it is possible, only if you are either of these two categories:
1. A director, proprietor or trustee in the said company
2. If you are a CAC Accredited agent.

For all corporate registration and consultancy, contact GCCL on 08107804290 via call or whatsapp, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com now.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2020
Discount! Discount!! Discount!!!

*WITO’S GENERAL CONCEPT LTD* is officially a registered Private Limited Company by CAC under the Limited by Share Class. Courtesy of Gomez Corporate Consult LTD.

Authorized Share Capital: 1,000,000
Total Fees: N50,000
Duration: 5- 10 working days.
Company Promoter: Mr. Abiodun (Witos)

GCCL ALL-INCLUSIVE CORPORATE BONANZA!!!

Other Services we offer:
1. Upgrade of Business Name to LTD
2. Limited by Guarantee
3. TCC Application
4. FIRS TIN/VAT Letter with Seal
5. EFCC SCUML
6. BPP Registration
7. Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC)
8. NIPC Registration
9. NSITF Registration
10. ITF Registration
11. PENCOM Registration
12. RECRUITER’S LICENCE Registration
13. NAFDAC Registration
14. Post Incorporation Applications.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by Mehravelli(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2020
Dear 9jalaw,
Please I would like to ask some questions base on your contribution to this post if you would kindly send me a WhatsApp message(08164747374) or drop your digits so I can message you.
Thanks.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 2:37am On Jul 13, 2020
With over 350 companies registered in the last two years and over 850 companies registered in 6 years as CAC Accredited Firm, with vase taxation experience in TCC Application, VAT/CIT Filings as a Chartered Tax Consultancy, over 70 trademarks registered as an IPON Accredited Firm, several NEPC, NIPC, NAFDAC, EFCC SCUML, and other relevant corporate registration.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is a duly registered legal firm with RC 1450990; it is a corporate registration firm which embodies experienced corporate professionals like lawyers, chartered secretaries, chartered accountants & tax consultants which are saddled with the responsibility of assisting company promoters, clients & emerging SMEs residing within Nigeria, in Diaspora and foreign nationals with all relevant corporate registrations.

3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative, etc)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings, etc)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart, etc)
10. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search, etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fee).

Some of our services at an affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N60,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Note, Free delivery of certificate and certified documents for all clients and company promoters in Nigeria.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by chapatti: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Governing the business organization In Nigeria

To get the full details, click https://www.nigerianpricing.com.ng/governing-the-business-organization-in-nigeria-part-two/
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
With over 350 companies registered in the last two years and over 850 companies registered in 6 years as CAC Accredited Firm, with vase taxation experience in TCC Application, VAT/CIT Filings as a Chartered Tax Consultancy, over 70 trademarks registered as an IPON Accredited Firm, several NEPC, NIPC, NAFDAC, EFCC SCUML, and other relevant corporate registration.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart, etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fee).

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N60,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Note, Free delivery of certificate and certified documents for all clients and company promoters in Nigeria.

Below are some of this week despatchs. GCCL.....the help that counts.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by ShowYoung: 3:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Hello Sirs, is it possible to have a business running since many years ago registered with date of commencing business reflect many years ago?
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by babaspenzy041: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Can a registered company scam job seekers by asking for training fee?
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
ShowYoung:
Hello Sirs, is it possible to have a business running since many years ago registered with date of commencing business reflect many years ago?
In Nigerian Company Laws, especially CAMA - Companies Allied Matters Acts - there is no provision for such. It is called on the shelf companies in English law but there is nothing like such in Nigeria. The particular date the CAC registered the company will be reflected in certificate of incorporation or registration and will be on the CAC public search portal. However, in business name class, in Section G which is date of commencement of business, one can insert any date that one feels like or suit the company promoter or proprietor but the date on the certificate of registration will still be the actual date the company is duly registered by the Commission.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
babaspenzy041:
Can a registered company scam job seekers by asking for training fee?

This is subjective, the company promoters such as directors as for a Limited Companies or proprietor and partners as for Business Names can do and undo. Even though it is said that a company is by law a legal person, those under the veil can choose to advance their business the way they like. Its a thing of choice.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Welcome to the year 2021, the beginning of a new decade. For us, in Gomez Corporate Consult LTD we will like to felicitate and promise all our existing clients, company promoters and prospects the best of service delivery and customer's experience. Let the journey begins!!!

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Price Slash! Price Slash!! Price Slash!!!
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is at it again, it’s our usual beginning of the year price slash on all corporate registration and services. With over 900 companies and corporate entities registered, our expertise and professional services range across a variety of corporate registrations and consultancy in Nigeria.
Our pursuit is to offer on-spot corporate assistance and meet the needs of relevant SMEs, clients & company promoters in Nigeria & the Diaspora.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Below are some of last week's registered entities.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by Guliyon: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
WOW.. COOL INSIGHT
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Below are some of the incorporation and corporate registration concluded this past week by Gomez Corporate Consult LTD!

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is at it again, it’s our usual beginning of the year price slash on all corporate registration and services. With over 1000 companies and corporate entities registered, our expertise and professional services range across a variety of corporate registrations and consultancy in Nigeria.
Our pursuit is to offer on-spot corporate assistance and meet the needs of relevant SMEs, clients & company promoters in Nigeria & the Diaspora. Get all you need to make your business running effectively and efficiently with a corporate account.

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 45 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by ememibies: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
EVG Business Services was incorporated in 2018 and has since been rendering professional services to businesses to help them achieve industry success.

Our services include:

1. Business/Company/NGO registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Annual filing and post incorporation services with Corporate Affairs Commission
3. Bookkeeping and Financial statement preparation
4. Weekly, monthly, quarterly and Annual Financial Reporting
5. Monthly payroll Computation, pension and PAYE remittance and filing
6. Bank Reconciliation and Verification of bank charges
7. Companies Income Tax-CIT, Value Added Tax-VAT, Withholding Tax-WHT Payment and Filing
8. Statutory Audit
9. Business start-up consultancy
10. Financial projection/forecast preparation
11. Staff Recruitment

We know money is not easy to come by so our cost is as reasonable as possible.

Our Business Name Registration goes for 14,500
Company Registration from 45,000
NGO Registration 100,000

Not having accurate books of accounts is something you don't want to experience. Let us take the stress of that from you while you handle other important things.

Our accounting services starts from as low as 5,000/month

Consult us today and let us help you SUCCEED!

Calls and WhatsApp 08100612408/08128057533
Email: evgbusinessservices@gmail.com
Office address: Suite D1 Kuriftu Plaza, Jabi Abuja
Instagram: evgbusiness
Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is at it again, it’s our usual ending of the year price slash on all corporate registration and services. With over 1000 companies and corporate entities registered, our expertise and professional services range across a variety of corporate registrations and consultancy in Nigeria.
Our pursuit is to offer on-spot corporate assistance and meet the needs of relevant SMEs, clients & company promoters in Nigeria & the Diaspora.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 45 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Below are some of last week's registered and concluded corporate entities. GCCL.....the help that counts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) / Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.