Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Am Really In Need Of All Of You Nairalanders Helps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am Really In Need Of All Of You Nairalanders Helps (650 Views)

Thank You Nairalanders But How Do I Eneble Face Lock On The Hot 6 Pro / 5 Mobile Applications That Helps Make Life Easy / Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Really In Need Of All Of You Nairalanders Helps by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello friends am planning to buy Samsung phone which is Samsung Ace 3 but i found so many opinions that samsung phones can't be root easily without no PC like tecno,innjoo,infinix phones whose their Chipset is MTK whereas samsung Chipset is Qualcomm and exynos which mean rooting base on your Chipset device system so friends am appealing for your helps on how to root samsung phones because am really enjoying Glo Bis on my current phone through imei change ...... thanks as you help
Re: Am Really In Need Of All Of You Nairalanders Helps by ewizard1: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2015
Dont fight it bro... Rooting Samsung devices mostly requires a PC.
Re: Am Really In Need Of All Of You Nairalanders Helps by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 12, 2015
ewizard1:
Dont fight it bro... Rooting Samsung devices mostly requires a PC.
Are you sure about what you are saying but anyhow if it's true have are u usin Samsung device and have u rooted it how much do u did it and are you using Glo Bis on it
Re: Am Really In Need Of All Of You Nairalanders Helps by ewizard1: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Iamtosignno:
Are you sure about what you are saying but anyhow if it's true have are u usin Samsung device and have u rooted it how much do u did it and are you using Glo Bis on it
Lolz @ "are you sure about what you are saying..."

Rooting Samsung devices is no problem for me. I currently use a Galaxy S4 and a Note 10.1 - Both devices are rooted and running a super custom OS.
}
I dont use Glo BIS on any but I know how to achieve that if I'm ready. I do all my Rooting myself as I have an ADB ready PC to work on any Samsung device. Changing IMEI requires an extra computer hardware which is used by engineers to flash devices.
}
Meet engineers and ask if they have boxes like Z3X, JAF, OCTOPUS, PEGASUS or Softwares like CHIMERA TOOL. Thats what you need to change Samsung' s IMEI.
Re: Am Really In Need Of All Of You Nairalanders Helps by unlimited2(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Iamtosignno:
Hello friends am planning to buy Samsung phone which is Samsung Ace 3 but i found so many opinions that samsung phones can't be root easily without no PC like tecno,innjoo,infinix phones whose their Chipset is MTK whereas samsung Chipset is Qualcomm and exynos which mean rooting base on your Chipset device system so friends am appealing for your helps on how to root samsung phones because am really enjoying Glo Bis on my current phone through imei change ...... thanks as you help
call/whatsapp 08068946587 for glo bis on your Samsung phone
Re: Am Really In Need Of All Of You Nairalanders Helps by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
ewizard1:

Lolz @ "are you sure about what you are saying..."

Rooting Samsung devices is no problem for me. I currently use a Galaxy S4 and a Note 10.1 - Both devices are rooted and running a super custom OS.
}
I dont use Glo BIS on any but I know how to achieve that if I'm ready. I do all my Rooting myself as I have an ADB ready PC to work on any Samsung device. Changing IMEI requires an extra computer hardware which is used by engineers to flash devices.
}
Meet engineers and ask if they have boxes like Z3X, JAF, OCTOPUS, PEGASUS or Softwares like CHIMERA TOOL. Thats what you need to change Samsung' s IMEI.
thanks for your information am gonna need ur helps for further issues can u pls drop ur whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Google Playstore Apps Now In Naira / Glo Collects N200 For Sim Registration / Hlo I Need An Android Phone Of Minimum 8K And Maximum Of 10K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.