Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

(pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student (1885 Views)

18-year-old Model Sells Her Virginity To Hong Kong Businessman For $3.47 Million / Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) / PHOTOS: 2 Patients Caught Pant Down In Community Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by Busuyib(f): 3:31am On Aug 12, 2015
The man is rich, he flaunts his wealth
anyhow and young girls with their big eyes
can’t say ‘No’ whenever he is in the mood
and invites any of the girls in the area for
his randy show. But he ran out of luck
recently as he was caught live in the act
with a secondary school student doing it by
his car on a bush part.
The rich man was given the beaten of his
life as those who caught him couldn’t
understand why he should take a girl as
young as this into the bush for his greedy
“enjoyment” when her mates were in
school. Those who know the man say this
is not the first time he would be doing such …the guy is just using his money and
businessman status to “fire” young girls
anyhow. Na wao!
with young girls…
cc lalasticlala
ishilove
introvert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by boboLIL(m): 3:39am On Aug 12, 2015
See pikin wey hin mama send to school.....

All dis wayward shameless men.......

Pls wo is to the blame for this? Parents.....ur children go de primary school ,,, u go buy fone giv dem..as they enta secondary school, they go don tear tear eyes like olosho, ashaw0.. All dis wolves go see them and turn ur mindset around.....use them as sex materials

This act is one of the reasons, gals don't av respect for guys..... If u talk small,,, she g0 call u small boy.....

I love wetin una am....
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by mranova(m): 3:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Chai konji... hmnnnn
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by phayvoursky(m): 4:27am On Aug 12, 2015
THAT FIRST PIC THOUGH.

THE MAN BE LIKE "ABEG NA"
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by walexGodson(m): 5:14am On Aug 12, 2015
Shameless man
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by passionate88: 5:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Shameless girl
fish brain girl
mumu girl
big eye girl
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2015
See what lack of self control can cause. Total shame!.................. The poster below me, you are asking what was his offence for being paraded naked?! I know you won't be here asking such question if this happened to your underage younger sis (i forbid it for you!)
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by seankay(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2015
That's one shameless man but my question is for what offense was he stripped and arrested?

Africa tire me
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by mekaboy(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2015
This is not in Nigeria.
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by bolorunfem(f): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jungle justice in Nigeria. I am a mother but the little girl was not raped. He could be arrested but stripping him and all this exposure is not cool.

seankay:
That's one shameless man but my question is for what offense was he stripped and arrested?
Africa tire me
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by omotayo9177: 3:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Oga o...
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by springtech(m): 5:14am On Aug 13, 2015
This is absolutely degrading. so so gross.
If at all he needs to do it, what happens to going to a lodge or guest house if he is indeed rich as claimed.
smh.

#iamspringtech.
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by CorneliusSulla8: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wetin be this naija obsession with exposing somebody's unclothedness to the public ?

If this girl is of legal age and gave her consent I don't see what is wrong here.
Re: (pics)wealthy Businessman Caught Pant Down With A Female Student by Mznaett: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Shebi both of them reason d matter b4 dem embark on this kpanking journey? So wetin consine d public na

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Governor Appoints NAFDAC Deputy Director As SSG (Politics) / Latest News, Entertainment, Trending Stories And Hottest New Jobs In Nigeria / Please Help Me And Delete Is Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.