Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Apply For The 2015 Management Trainee Programme At Dangote Industries Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2015 Management Trainee Programme At Dangote Industries Limited (4661 Views)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For The 2015 Management Trainee Programme At Dangote Industries Limited by Brownville007: 6:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Dangote Industries limited is one among the largest business conglomerates in Africat having various manufacturing and service industries including Cement, Sugar, Packaging Materials, Steel, Fertiliser. Petroleum Refining. Petroc emicals, Gas processing, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Tomato Paste, Real Estate. Transportation) etc. A state of the art petroleum refinery (the world's largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertiliser complex with the largest trains in the world, are under construction at lekki, in Lagos State.

Management Trainees

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationMBA/MSc/MA
Job Field Administration / Secretarial Engineering / Technical Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs / Internships

Job Details

We are looking for academically brilliant but hands-on and down to earth candidates who may be either fresh post-graduates or having not more than 3 years' experience, who are highly intelligent, hard-working. having the ability to apply common sense in analysing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth, for a management trainee programme, from the following disciplines, from one of the top ranked universities either in Nigeria or, preferably, from U.S.A.

Disciplines:

M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering - M.E.
M.Sc in Chemical Engineering - C.E.
ACA, ACMA or CPA - C.A.
MBA from a highly reputable university - B.A.

The management trainee programme would be spread over a period of 2 years, with exposure to all the key functions of our organisation, including production management,quality assurance, engineering management1 marketing management. materials management, industrial engineering. financial management, human capital management and project management. The programme would be structured to equip the candidates with the requisite knowledge of the entire business spectrum and those who successfully complete the programme would not only be starting at a
higher level but would also have the opportunity to grow through a fast-track promotion scheme. subject to continual performance excellence. The selection process would be very rigorous. including written tests in the relevant discipline, group discussions, psychometric tests, I.Q. tests, and individual interviews. The opportunities are available only for the best.

Method of Application

Please send your application with a detailed C.V., a!ongwith photocopies of educational qualifications and testimonials establishing your experience) passport size photograph and phone number, by e-mail, within seven (7) days from the date of this publication, to: careers@dangoteprojects.com

CVs without the complete attachments as mentioned above will be discarded automatically. While sending the application by mail, the Job Code MUST be menioned in the space provided for "subject".

Deadline: August 18, 2015

Source: www.irise.com.ng/apply-for-the-2015-management-trainee-programme-at-dangote-industries-limited
Re: Apply For The 2015 Management Trainee Programme At Dangote Industries Limited by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 12, 2015
Brownville007:
Method of Application
Please send your application with a detailed C.V., a!ongwith photocopies of educational qualifications and testimonials establishing your experience) passport size photograph and phone number, by e-mail, within seven (7) days from the date of this publication, to: careers@dangoteprojects.com
CVs without the complete attachments as mentioned above will be discarded automatically.
If it smells like scam, looks like scam, feels like scam, then it definitely must be a..... .. .. ??

When Dangote turn government parastatal wey dey collect detailed C.V and photocopies of educational qualifications?
Whosoever composed this sh1t seems to have forgotten that applicants would be scanning the certificates to them through email and won't need to make photocopies of the same documents they would still end up send img. I'm even surprised they didn't ask us to make 10 photocopies of each of our certificates and send to them through mail grin

Friedplantain

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2015 Management Trainee Programme At Dangote Industries Limited by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2015
I wonder how some people see every opportunity as a scam. The above advert seems a scam before you cos you didn't meet up with requirements...you better upgrade yourself on time before getting too late!
FriedPlantain:
If it smells like scam, looks like scam, feels like scam, then it definitely must be a..... .. .. ??
When Dangote turn government parastatal wey dey collect detailed C.V and photocopies of educational qualifications?
Whosoever composed this sh1t seems to have forgotten that applicants would be scanning the certificates to through email and won't need to make photocopies of the documents to send. I'm even surprised they didn't ask us to make 10 photocopies of each of our certificates and send to them through mail grin
Friedplantain
I wonder how some people see every opportunity as a scam. The above advert seems a scam before you cos you didn't meet up with requirements...you better upgrade yourself on time before getting too late!
Re: Apply For The 2015 Management Trainee Programme At Dangote Industries Limited by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2015
FatokiFemi48:
I wonder how some people see every opportunity as a scam. The above advert seems a scam before you cos you didn't meet up with requirements...you better upgrade yourself on time before getting too late! I wonder how some people see every opportunity as a scam. The above advert seems a scam before you cos you didn't meet up with requirements...you better upgrade yourself on time before getting too late!
Hahaha, I do not have the qualifications that meet up with the requirements. Hahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2015 Management Trainee Programme At Dangote Industries Limited by Brownville007: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Whosoever composed this sh1t seems to have forgotten that applicants would be scanning the certificates to them through email and won't need to make photocopies of the same documents they would still end up send img. I'm even surprised they didn't ask us to make 10 photocopies of each of our certificates and send to them through mail grin

Friedplantain
On the same job you see scam, people are giving testimony. You are not Dangote and companies are dynamic. They can choose to change their recruitment strategy at any time without apology to any body. If you dont meet the requirements , dont discourage others with negative thinking. Simply go and fry plantain.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2015 Management Trainee Programme At Dangote Industries Limited by misayada: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2015
why the subtle shade on degrees from UK universities?...........
Re: Apply For The 2015 Management Trainee Programme At Dangote Industries Limited by kevoh(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Testimonials establishing experience? what''s that about?
Re: Apply For The 2015 Management Trainee Programme At Dangote Industries Limited by 6footplus(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Brownville007:

On the same job you see scam, people are giving testimony. You are not Dangote and companies are dynamic. They can choose to change their recruitment strategy at any time without apology to any body. If you dont meet the requirements , dont discourage others with negative thinking. Simply go and fry plantain.

@FriedPlantain is right o!
Has anyone of you even bothered to look up the website for the dangoteprojects.com, it's a dud blank page.

Whoever put this shit up has time and effort to blow.
Re: Apply For The 2015 Management Trainee Programme At Dangote Industries Limited by newlfy: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Pls house any one wit info or idea of Dangote
management trainee (Mechanical), test and interview and d
pay 4 d position? Ned urgent reply bcs I av
interview wit dem @ obajana plant in kogi. Also
want to no der salary package 4 dis position inoda 4me not to waste my tym nd money if d pay no mak sense compare to my present.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For New Hotel In Lekki / This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec / Vacancies At Rainoil Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.