Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. (19844 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2015
k
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by BashMe1(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2015
I knew it wud come 2 dis... she really made me hate her d moment her unconditional luv 4 corruption was brought 2 light durin' GEJ administration. she stained her public respect, she showered praises on Jonathan n his cohorts even tho' she was aware of dia kinda' persons, she messed up big tym. 4rm dat moment, I stopped listenin' 2 music. Na only when money come u go sabi d true nature of humans, Onyeka is a gud example. she's bn scammin' us bur thx 2 Jonathan, she's now exposed, cry

4 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by edo3(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2015
This woman ehn!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by BashMe1(m): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2015
BashMe1:
I knew it wud come 2 dis... she really made me hate her d moment her unconditional luv 4 corruption was brought 2 light durin' GEJ administration. she stained her public respect, she showered praises on corrupt Jonathan n his cohorts regardless... even tho' she was aware of dia kinda' persons, she messed up big tym. 4rm dat moment, I stopped listenin' 2 music. Na only when money come u go sabi d true nature of humans, Onyeka is a gud example. she's bn scammin' us bur thx 2 Jonathan, she's now exposed, cry
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by disumusa: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
See harassment! grin
Because she was close to mama peace?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!
this tribe is naturally corrupt both the men and women.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by dunkem21(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2015
sammyj:
Onyeka lost her respect the day I saw her campaign with Mama Shepopotemus in hate campaign just to save and cover her tracks from corrupt practice! !!!

How would you feel if your mum is called a Shepopotamus

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by KanwuliaJara: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2015
disumusa:
this tribe is naturally corrupt both the men and women.

So corruption na "tribe" thing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2015
ChappyChase:
The director-general of the National Centre for Women Development (NCWD), Onyeka Onwenu, has finally honoured the invitation of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) over the alleged N17million contract bribe and was granted administrative bail.
According to a reliable source at the ICPC office, the NCWD DG appeared before the anti-graft agency on Monday and after answering some questions, she was allowed to go home on recognition, while investigation into the alleged bribe continues.
The source, however, would not confirm the outcome of the investigation on whether the renowned songstress was indicted or not but promised to make the matter public when the need arises.
The NCWD boss had declined to appear to before the anti-corruption agency when invited last week, claiming that she had to attend to her health first.
Other key persons interrogated on the issue include Mukhtar Usman, Jauro Jibrin and Sadeeq Umar, who were all released pending the conclusion of the investigation.
Onwenu is being interrogated after her personal assistant, Chika Abazu, who was on July 10 arraigned before a Federal Capital Territory High Court on a six-count charge of bribery and gratification, was involved in a N17 million bribery allegation.
Though Abazu pleaded not guilty to the charges, he was denied bail and ordered to be remanded at the Federal Prisons, Kuje, until the case is dispensed with and the presiding judge, Justice Chukwu Ndukwe, adjourned the case till September 28 for trial to commence.

http://leadership.ng/news/453346/onyeka-onwenu-finally-reports-at-icpc-granted-bail

GEJ organized a corruption tea party. Come and chop.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by charlesbailey(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2015
but seriously,ds woman really f'ed up
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by KanwuliaJara: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2015
sammyj:
Onyeka lost her respect the day I saw her campaign with Mama Shepopotemus in hate campaign just to save and cover her tracks from corrupt practice! !!!

Yet it is OK for the DRUG BAYRON/CHICAGO MURDERER TINUBU to campaign for BUHARI "THE SNAIL BABA" abi? wink

OYA KONTINU! grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by Boss13: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2015
Gawd, this country has been truly robbed. Probing of corrupt cases fills the dailies these days. One begins to wonder if corruption was a sporting activity in Nigeria. Perhaps, Nigeria is hosting the "All African Corruption Games 2015". However, this game intends to be played; institutions such as Banks, Legal firms and Consultants who aided corrupt officers should not be pardoned.

Sanctions such as heavy fines, withdrawal of Banking licences or termination of employment for senior officers should be considered for Banks, whilst de-registration and blacklisting of Legal and Consulting firms should likewise be adopted. This will assist the fight against corruption, theft and laundering of public funds.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2015
GstringAngela:
your mother is a boy

Lmao! Sweet answer

She's a talented Nigerian musician. Aging gracefully.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2015
I hope she's innocent
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by sammyj: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

Yet it is OK for the DRUG BAYRON/CHICAGO MURDERER TINUBU to campaign for BUHARI "THE SNAIL BABA" abi? wink

OYA KONTINU! grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by sammyj: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2015
. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dunkem21:

How would you feel if your mum is called a Shepopotamus
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by Boss13: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

GEJ organized a corruption tea party. Come and chop.

I don't think GEJ did exactly that, but he was an incompetent president, whose body language and utterances promoted the fleecing of public wealth.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2015
GstringAngela:
What is onyeka onwenu ?

Ur Gstringed toto undecided

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by insure1: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2015
funkybully:
Silly journalism. Grant bail to Who u did not arrest?

You invite someone for questioning, then grant the person bail. grin

I just tire for sensationalism

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by ifeomabernard(f): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2015
GstringAngela:
What is onyeka onwenu ?
your profile PIC is crazy, well Onyeka owenu long time no see!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by maestroz: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2015
GstringAngela:
What is onyeka onwenu ?

she is a Noun

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by Pataki: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Onyeka used to be a role model back in the 80's.

See what she has turned herself into. undecided

Everytime I see her, I remember her foolish campaign song for that corrupt dunce: 'Run Goodluck, RUN'.

I guess they are all running to their respective jail cells soonest!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by kodlins(f): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2015
GstringAngela:
What is onyeka onwenu ?

Your fellow Woman who has achieved much more than you can ever think of achieving

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by ceejay80: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2015
okawgar:
how much was her bail?
Only interested in this question
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2015
Nollywood stars are now d next target. Nawaooooo!
Desmond Eliot, get prepared

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Madam AGIP (any government in power). From the time of Abacha, this woman has always been a friend of governments in power.

She's a great singer, but on matters of principle, I score her very low.

She go soon release another song to bait Buhari. Baba no be that type o! If you like, sing from today till forever,nothing go drop

Hav u been enemy of govts in power? Sori 4 u
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by IYANGBALI: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2015
This woman just allowed politicians and greed to destroy her good name/image

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by shaddoww: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2015
sammyj:
She has a talent no doubt about dat but she was only after getting money n u can't place money above having a purposeful life n think after getting little money u will b satisfied, u can't n will always want more.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by sammyj: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Noted. Thanks !!! cheesy
shaddoww:
She has a talent no doubt about dat but she was only after getting money n u can't place money above having a purposeful life n think after getting little money u will b satisfied, u can't n will always want more.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Finally Reports At ICPC, Granted Bail. by julius2825(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S’court’s Seven-Man Bench Hears Senate’s Suit Against Onnoghen’s Suspension Tue / Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? / APC Divided Over Tinubu’s Demand For Oyegun, NWC Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.