Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Business Accounting Software - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Accounting Software (1156 Views)

Small Business Accounting Services / Globalization And Small Business Accounting / Small Business Accounting In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Accounting Software by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Hi pals, I recently joined my uncle's business and as a graduate, making things to work out possibly the easiest way is our watchword; they have too many paper work which is very tasking. Furthermore, I started nursing the ambition of converting all this to computer-based operations. I have long thought and had this discussion with my uncle, he counts on me so much and I wouldn't wanna disappoint him.
The business is not that large though, and they've used a software like that in conjuction with networking (ethernet cable) because they have branches. The idea then was that a particular system played the role of a server... In short I cant even trace all this cos its no more and they used that when I have not joined the business.
Lastly, the architecture of the business is as follows:
* 4 shops located at a distance of 100 metres (the farthest shop)
* Invoicing
* sales Book
* Cash Book
*** Stock Level ( amount of goods left)
*Debtors etc
Please I need your help on how to go about this, any contribution will be appreciated.
Re: Business Accounting Software by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2015
no comments yet, pls ooo
Re: Business Accounting Software by omotee4u2002(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2015
i can assist with a simple template created for all the items you mentioned using Advanced Microsoft excel.
other tool are sage 50, Peachtree and QuickBooks but they are costly to purchase for a small firm. for details you can call 08098982254 or whatsapp on 08052776342. or mail omotolakomolafe1@gmail.com
Re: Business Accounting Software by yugoo: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Call 08038974204 or mail pandj breands@gmail.com.the solution will be fixed with. A good package
Re: Business Accounting Software by donjoewizy(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Just download access
Re: Business Accounting Software by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
donjoewizy:
Just download access
u mean microsoft access?
Re: Business Accounting Software by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=omotee4u2002 post=36909625]i can assist with a simple template created for all the items you mentioned using Advanced Microsoft excel.
other tool are sage 50, Peachtree and QuickBooks but they are costly to purchase for a small firm. for details you can call 08098982254 or whatsapp on 08052776342. or mail omotolakomolafe1@gmail.com[/quote
]
tanx bt hw do i go abt de advanced excel?
Re: Business Accounting Software by omotee4u2002(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
I can train you on this or help you develop a system . just call or mail me
Re: Business Accounting Software by ib4ola(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
what's your location?
achidisucre:
Hi pals, I recently joined my uncle's business and as a graduate, making things to work out possibly the easiest way is our watchword; they have too many paper work which is very tasking. Furthermore, I started nursing the ambition of converting all this to computer-based operations. I have long thought and had this discussion with my uncle, he counts on me so much and I wouldn't wanna disappoint him.
The business is not that large though, and they've used a software like that in conjuction with networking (ethernet cable) because they have branches. The idea then was that a particular system played the role of a server... In short I cant even trace all this cos its no more and they used that when I have not joined the business.
Lastly, the architecture of the business is as follows:
* 4 shops located at a distance of 100 metres (the farthest shop)
* Invoicing
* sales Book
* Cash Book
*** Stock Level ( amount of goods left)
*Debtors etc
Please I need your help on how to go about this, any contribution will be appreciated.
Re: Business Accounting Software by Pholuuu(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Try cloud Quickbooks, with that you wont need any server as individual outlets will be able to connect to the web hosted software.
Re: Business Accounting Software by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
ib4ola:
what's your location?
Onitcha
Re: Business Accounting Software by kingsleyuk2003(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2016
I know what you need. You need a full blown Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) Solution. This is my area of specialization. I am a technical developer that also understands business standard processes. You want a solution that can integrate all your business needs. I can deploy a very cheap solution that contains accounting, purchases, POS, inventory/warehouse, manufacturing, CRM, eccommerce, human resources and so on. The fact is that they are all integrated into a single solution. see my signature for contact details. or call me on 08030412562.

(1) (Reply)

Sea Shells For SALE! (picture) / Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed / Help: Online Payment I Made Was Not Successful But My Account Was Debited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.