Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,678 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. (6934 Views)

Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers / Resellers And Wholesalers Needed! Very Good Prices! / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by abuchukwu: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Big shout to big guys in the house-ymodulus, mayor4all and Co. I am a mini-importer of watches and ladies handbags.
I was browsing about a way to sell my imported goods fast and in bulk at wholesale prices and I stumbled into this website- www.suppliersnigeria.com.
suppliersnigeria.com as they are described is a wholesale platform where wholesalers (importers,dealers, manufacturers, suppliers) list their goods and assigned them a minimum order quantity and retailers go to buy this product at cheap prices as long as they meet the minimum order of the supplier that own the goods.
I imported 150 pieces of vintage watches. Usually I sell them at konga or kaymu @ 1200naira. I registered with suppliersnigeria.com and listed my watches with minimum order quantity of 10 pieces. Within one week I receved 2 orders but I could only supply 1. So I instantly sold 10 pcs of watches to this reseller @ 950naira each. Though I sold it for lesser amount but I got more profit in all because of the bulk sales.
The advantage suppliersnigeria.com has is that like olX.com You don't have to give anybody commission. ie you find a way to deliver your goods yourself. I used tranex and quo to deliver outside lagos and IBL to deliver within lagos.
my advice for suppliersnigeria.com is that they should step up their adverts so that more people will know about the site and also increase their suppliers sales.
I loved the idea so I decided to share.

7 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by henribj(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2015
thanks for sharing man.
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by Dominny: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks for the info
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by omoh50(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks for this information, But how can one receive his payment, cause as we know most Nigerians will not pay b4 receiving the items. Does Tranex receive money on sellers behalf if yes what are the procedure and commission? Thanks
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
omoh50:
Thanks for this information, But how can one receive his payment, cause as we know most Nigerians will not pay b4 receiving the items. Does Tranex receive money on sellers behalf if yes what are the procedure and commission? Thanks
i don't think tranex receive money on seller behalf but quo Nigeria does...and they are already in most major cities...all u have to do is sign up with them nd fund ur wallet wif 10k for a start...u can read more from dis link http://www.suppliersnigeria.com/Homes/logistics
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by Ohana(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
wonderful... Nigeria alibaba. what a good innovation
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by ugo13(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2015
Good innovation.
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
i already signed up since...lets see how it goes
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by blessedcjlink: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
chrisdominic:
i already signed up since...lets see how it goes
is it free of charge, how do they make money

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
blessedcjlink:
is it free of charge, how do they make money
it's free to sign up and list ur products...but u have to become a premium member to enjoy more benefits like more search visibility
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by blessedcjlink: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks a@ chrisdominic
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
blessedcjlink:
Thanks a@ chrisdominic
cool
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by darmochy1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
abuchukwu:
Big shout to big guys in the house-ymodulus, mayor4all and Co. I am a mini-importer of watches and ladies handbags.
I was browsing about a way to sell my imported goods fast and in bulk at wholesale prices and I stumbled into this website- www.suppliersnigeria.com.
suppliersnigeria.com as they are described is a wholesale platform where wholesalers (importers,dealers, manufacturers, suppliers) list their goods and assigned them a minimum order quantity and retailers go to buy this product at cheap prices as long as they meet the minimum order of the supplier that own the goods.
I imported 150 pieces of vintage watches. Usually I sell them at konga or kaymu @ 1200naira. I registered with suppliersnigeria.com and listed my watches with minimum order quantity of 10 pieces. Within one week I receved 2 orders but I could only supply 1. So I instantly sold 10 pcs of watches to this reseller @ 950naira each. Though I sold it for lesser amount but I got more profit in all because of the bulk sales.
The advantage suppliersnigeria.com has is that like olX.com You don't have to give anybody commission. ie you find a way to deliver your goods yourself. I used tranex and quo to deliver outside lagos and IBL to deliver within lagos.
my advice for suppliersnigeria.com is that they should step up their adverts so that more people will know about the site and also increase their suppliers sales.
I loved the idea so I decided to share.
Thanks for this wonderful info. You made mention of IBL in your post. Pls I need an honest review of their service. Are they reliable in terms of delivery and Remittance of clients' money? Kindly reply.
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2015
i tried IBL once, generally for me, i would say IBL is as good as they come, i know they remit your money faster than QUO Nigeria (within 3 days), they also deliver within 48 hours of pick up like other delivery companies
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by blessedcjlink: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2015
chrisdominic:
i tried IBL once, generally for me, i would say IBL is as good as they come, i know they remit your money faster than QUO Nigeria (within 3 days), they also deliver within 48 hours of pick up like other delivery companies
what of courier plus?
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by blessedcjlink: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
blessedcjlink:
what of courier plus?
have u used them? what are their rates for lagos intracity delivery?
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by Caleb5: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
.....! IBL logistics recommended anytime, anyway!.....
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by abuchukwu: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
IBL is flexible...i like them for dat
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by abuchukwu: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
abuchukwu:
IBL is flexible...i like them for dat
...and they pay in on time
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by blessedcjlink: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
abuchukwu:
...and they pay in on time
what of africa courier express, has anyone used them?
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2015
blessedcjlink:
what of africa courier express, has anyone used them?
I know u need like 17500 deposit before u start using them
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by KidProgrammer(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
chrisdominic:
i don't think tranex receive money on seller behalf but quo Nigeria does...and they are already in most major cities...all u have to do is sign up with them nd fund ur wallet wif 10k for a start...u can read more from dis link http://www.suppliersnigeria.com/Homes/logistics
does tranex has office in sokoto,bcus i sell from sokoto
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
No 13. Ahmadu Bello Way, Sokoto.On Top of Berger Paint DepotNear Beta Shop , Sokoto.
KidProgrammer:
tranex is in every state capital, I check dia site(tranex-ng.com) and got dis sokoto address
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
tranex is in every state capital, I check dia site(tranex-ng.com) and got dis sokoto address
KidProgrammer:

No 13. Ahmadu Bello Way, Sokoto.On Top of Berger Paint DepotNear Beta Shop , Sokoto.
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by abuchukwu: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2015
except in anambra wia dey stay in onitsha instead of awka
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Nd i think they have multiple offices in Lagos too
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by ugo13(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
chrisdominic:
Nd i think they have m8ultiple offices in Lagos too
what of in abj
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by ugo13(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Please is there credit card option on d site
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2015
ugo13:
Please is there credit card option on d site
just for premium membership subscription...not ordinary payments
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
16gb Usb flash drives for wholesale, interested parties shud say so here
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by ugo13(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2015
chrisdominic:
16gb Usb flash drives for wholesale, interested parties shud say so here
how much each?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registering a business with cac / Stanbic IBTC, Google Partner On Digital Inclusion In Nigeria / Segun Agbaje (GtBank) Is "African Banker Of The Year 2012"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.