Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone (1736 Views)

6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot / How To Use Nairabet Computer/pc Version On Mobile Phone / Unboiling An Egg And Other Achievements That Were Awarded At The Ig Nobel Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by Scholarshiphub: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2015
If the emission emitted from phone could boil the protein in an egg, then what would happen to protein in human brain when we receive calls at length? This keep bothering on how easy it's for a mobile phone to cook an egg over time. Of recent I was researching on wave and I landed on Alphabet the new Google name and found out that a mobile phone could eventually boil an egg, funny.

Uggg, then what came straight to my mind was that if a mobile phone could boiled the protein in an egg and makes it edible, then we need to think twice on what could happen to our brain as human when we receive call at length.

We all know that we need sufficient heat to boil an egg, but I was suppressed to have read that the radio waves emitted from phones could boil an egg, then how could a mobile phone be use to boil egg?

How To Boil An Egg With Your Phone

Is like someone telling you that you could reason beyond what you could not see, but in the world of research everything is research-able but nevertheless below is the steps you can follow to boil an egg with your phone. Meanwhile, this is all about practical, for you to ascertain this you need to carry it out yourself. The require for this quick test are:

A flat table

Two mobile phone

A cup that can contain the egg

A radio

Now, place the egg in the cup vertically and place it between the two mobile phone (Phone A and
Phone B). And place it on a flat table with both phone maintaining the same position. Then use phone A to call phone B and pick the call. After that, turn on your radio and reduce the volume to audible one, then you will observe the following as illustrated in the attachmentattachment
http://www.thegeekiepedia.com/how-to-boil-an-egg-with-mobile-phone/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks but I prefer the human way by "boiling" the egg.

2 Likes

Re: How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2015
No wonder some humans brain are 'boiled' out and they open their mouth and people wonder how on earth those words can come out of the mouth of someone with a brain, Alas! The brain had been boiled since the advent of GSM in the country!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by Remilekun101: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
This deserve front page... So people can learn about the adverse effect of radiation. Especially those living around Telecom Mast area
Re: How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by Angelou(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
the radiations emitted 4rm mobile devices has neva been anything to write home about
Re: How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by Scholarshiphub: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Angelou:
the radiations emitted 4rm mobile devices has neva been anything to write home about
You may be right but you never can tell of how effective it's and that is why you have to make of radio to measure the quality of radio wave emission during the call
Re: How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by Dekatron(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Cool

gonna try it someday

1 Like

Re: How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Smh . . . while this is definitely a cool experiment, it does not prove anything.

We need two phones within close range. It is concentration of the waves that boil the egg. Not just the waves.

By the way, you can also roast chicken with torchlights.

So er, what does that prove? grin
Re: How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by bqlekan(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Okay, but you must be kidding... how can I possibly call my other phone for 1hr 5 mins just to boil an egg... a waste. Lemme just believe it, I don't want a practical grin
Re: How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by Scholarshiphub: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2015
bqlekan:
Okay, but you must be kidding... how can I possibly call my other phone for 1hr 5 mins just to boil an egg... a waste. Lemme just believe it, I don't want a practical grin
There is no harm in trying now, you can even because of this wake up at night to be very sure of thsi
Re: How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by sara8888(f): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2015
cool i also want to try smiley
but it really shows the effect of radiation
Re: How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone by bqlekan(m): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2015
Scholarshiphub:

There is no harm in trying now, you can even because of this wake up at night to be very sure of thsi
midnight calls? Taah.. nothing is worth my peaceful sleep.. its good to know sha.

(1) (Reply)

Express Cargo Shipping Logistics Service Chian To Nigerian / How To Sign Up Twoo Dating Account / Introduction To CPU Basics (A Crash Course)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.