Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

What Makes God A God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes God A God? (5939 Views)

Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / The Sin That Makes God Cry / I Wish There Was A God (A Reply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes God A God? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2015
gatiano:
True, humility is one of the many attribute of God. An Original man's consciousness can never die but can be killed so are the other races. The Original man's unconsciouness can never die neither can it be destroyed or killed; And this unconsciouness is the real YOU who is called GOD. The unconsciouness creates the consciousness and also creates the purpose with which the consciousness would fulfill. Thus, You keep creating You, You will never stop creating You until the end of this universe and another universe is ushered in afresh with the combined unity of all the Blackmen and Blackwomen (unconscious/spirit). You can create everything except you can't create another Blackman or Blackwoman, you can procreate as it's seen.

Your unconsciouness create the universe from the very beginning with every other Blackmen and Blackwomen in UNITY who is called THE ONE GOD (in every languages). The universe been created to expand and it is expanding revealling new things and all, who is to witness and study them? You might say the white people, No! They can't, It is You who will study what you have created and the non-blacks are one of those people that one from amongst of us made that we should all study.

What I am trying to say is that, You are right, we die in flesh and then transform, but you can only be transformed back into a man at all times with different and extremely unique seperate consciousness.

All races on the planet are equal and beautiful. I do not limit my love to black people alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes God A God? by Emusan(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jozzy4:

Brother , who is God ?
The uncreated creator who dwells in eternity!
Re: What Makes God A God? by Jozzy4: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emusan:

The uncreated creator who dwells in eternity!
Allah or whom are u talking about , tell us His Name ?

2 Likes

Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
YES! And I based my answer from what I have heard from the Elders. I have met with an Elder from Ghana, who pitied us for not knowing the mathematics and sciences of ourselves as Black people. Our solar system is like a fragment of an atom that can't be seen with the nake d eyes except by the use of a very powerful microscope, just like a fragment of an atom in our planet. That is what our solar system is in the universe. There are trillions upon trillions of solar systems like that having Black people on them.
This planet alone is the only place in the universe where non-blacks can be found, the other non-blacks that are found enclose within our galaxy are those non-blacks grafted with other creatures right from here (earth).

One may say or think that it is crazy for me to believe in such things, the so called extra-terrestrials, well I am saying and 100% sure that if nothing exist, then we can't imagine it NEVER. Thus the saying, there is nothing new under the sky, nothing is new to black people when they have decided to become themselves.

Every Black person's Unconsciousness creates His/Her Consciousness in every solar system that can support Black People. If there are 10 trillions solar systems out there, there are 10 trillion different personalities of Your Unconsciousness too.

Black people don't like to believe Black people, thus the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPhIIjmTdLw

Akpobaro:
is there any other humans in other planets?
Re: What Makes God A God? by Emusan(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jozzy4:

Allah or whom are u talking about , tell us His Name ?

The Great Yahweh in Hebrew, Eledumare in Yoruba, Ugbangiji in Hausa as it is in every languages but just ONE CREATOR.
Re: What Makes God A God? by Jozzy4: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emusan:

The Great Yahweh in Hebrew, Eledumare in Yoruba, Ugbangiji in Hausa as it is in every languages but just ONE CREATOR.

Alright , is he that same God called Jesus ?
Re: What Makes God A God? by Emusan(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jozzy4:

Alright , is he that same God called Jesus ?
NO!
Let me see how you'll understand my NO!
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
All races on the planet are beautiful, true. not only all the creatures and plants are also beautiful when they are in their original and righteous state.

Am I fuvking serious right now? Do I mean animals and plants too can be righteous? Yes! If animals have stopped reacting according to the purpose of which they are created, they cease to be righteous, If plants can't supply you the needed nutrients that you need to grow in health without chemicals, such a plant is no longer its righteous self, it does not serve its purpose anymore.

Are they guilty? No, they don't have freewill, only instinct and defence mechanism and the ability to feed themselves is what they possess. The nature of plant, fishes, animals depend on the ruling or dominating power of that eco-planet(electromagnetic sphere is what carries the information). The dominating power is the caucasian or non-black people, their rule is over, if it weren't you will still be in a mine somewhere in Cote dvoire or Ghana mining metals for the master with a hungry and weak body. Thus, even mosquitoes are beautiful.

Equal? No Sir, We are not equal, they are manipulating us to make us feel as if we are equal, we are not, but we understand equality and justice as Black people in race relationship better than any other race. They can't provide equality, justice or love.

Your skin can take all the radiations from outer space, we can withstand four suns if we are not turned to white from the inside(most of us are white inside because we are eating like white people, and because of that, alot of black people may die from heatwaves too)
We absorb light, heat and electricity and can also radiate them.

We can't absorb milk, we are lactose intolerant people because of the cow's dna. only babies can take milk. We are not equal.

Every stem cells you will ever hear of and have heard of all come from Black people, no other race on the planet is capable of it, we are not equal.

We need selenium in our food to live like a black person, white people can't, thus they have depleted all food of selenium, selenium charges the Blackman's brain with other metal minerals which are on lock up.

BUUUUUUT wait Brother, How are we to study them (that which One of Us made) if we don't have an attraction towards them(non-blacks)?
Our Unconsciousness is very clever than anybody in the universe combine can ever imagine.

WE ARE NOT EQUAL. I DON'T HATE THEM OR LOVE THEM, BOTH LOVE AND HATE IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING FULLY THE SUBJECT.

ifeness:

All races on the planet are equal and beautiful. I do not limit my love to black people alone.
Re: What Makes God A God? by Jozzy4: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emusan:

NO!
Let me see how you'll understand my NO!
Okay , Jesus is another God ?
Re: What Makes God A God? by macof(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Can you pls tell us the historical reason why a particular river you know about is been worship and prayed to?

You should understand that I am not saying veneration. Everyone can venerate their natural environment without much importance derived from what they do. This is quite different from praying to or making sacrifice to something. Those who venerate appreciate nature while those who worship and pray do it for a favor.

Veneation is not necessary for a deity but worship and prayers to a river or tree indicates these entities are deity.

So tell us sir what makes them a deity.

Why Iroko is perceived as sacred while the bamboo is not?

While do people go into the thick forest to pray to Iroko and place sacrifice on it foot while Mahogany tree which is more important for construction is not revered.

Pls note the word importance.

Those that cut wood from the forest barely cut Iroko tree. They either reject the contract or make serious ritual before cutting and another when hauling out. People often reject it for roofing. Yet you will see big and small Ebo surrounding the tree unlike "meelaina" that is very impotant.

I am not joking here. . . .I really want to know the qaulity which makes Iroko a sacred tree whle Mahogany is not

I don't the name but there's one in India. ..now a dump but due to its history of being venerated people still keep with that tradition

Veneration doesn't necessarily have to be about deriving anything extra. ..its appreciation, respect, nurturing for what you ordinarily derive something from.
One's mother will first show her importance before you begin to venerate her not the other way round. .at least that's the normal thing

I am not talking about prayer here or sacrifice...this is a different issue that demands a different approach
You talk of what makes something God. ..not the importance of sacrifice which is a different thing

Oga saying veneration is not necessary for a deity is completely wrong. Deity is just another rendition for "deus"... it has no special meaning to what "God" is ... Deity/Deus/Theos all mean God and they all used to mean "Concept" or something close to "Theory" ....

Iroko in Yorubaland is a tree that is considered King of trees like Leopard is considered King of animals. ..the sacredness of a thing is determined by the importance perceived by the people around it. ..what you should do is to find out the importance of Iroko tree, what it stands for to west africans
I don't know the importance of Iroko but that's no reason to declare people just wake up to venerate any random thing...

1 Like

Re: What Makes God A God? by macof(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emusan:

Then where do you pit the different personality of Yahweh with that of Eledumare

I hope you know that Eledumare has no "only son" called jesus

1 Like

Re: What Makes God A God? by Emusan(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jozzy4:
Okay , Jesus is another God ?
As you understand it.
Re: What Makes God A God? by Emusan(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
-
Re: What Makes God A God? by Emusan(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
-
Re: What Makes God A God? by Emusan(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
macof:

Then where do you pit the different personality of Yahweh with that of Eledumare

I hope you know that Eledumare has no "only son" called jesus

My own Eledumare has.
Re: What Makes God A God? by Jozzy4: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emusan:

As you understand it.
Answer me : jesus is another God ?
Re: What Makes God A God? by macof(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emusan:

My own Eledumare has.

Then pls don't ever say this

the Great Yahweh in Hebrew, Eledumare in Yoruba

Because ur own Eledumare is not Eledumare in yoruba

Ur own Eledumare is jst another name for Jehova,

But Eledumare in yoruba is a different thing entirely

1 Like

Re: What Makes God A God? by Jozzy4: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
macof:

Dont mind him , He is a confuse person .

2 Likes

Re: What Makes God A God? by Emusan(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jozzy4:
Answer me : jesus is another God ?
Did you ask any question
Re: What Makes God A God? by Emusan(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
macof:

And what will happen if I do?

As far as I know the understanding of two different people on ONE POINT/OBJECT varies.

How a Yoruba man understood Moon is different from how an English man does, yet there's only one Moon.

1 Like

Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
In the beginning...... as in the bible
Every Tradition have the belief kind of system, and there was a beginning.
In the beginning was the word and .....

According to a Brother, In what language was the word?
Re: What Makes God A God? by Jozzy4: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emusan:

Did you ask any question

: Jesus is another God ??
Re: What Makes God A God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
macof:

I don't the name but there's one in India. ..now a dump but due to its history of being venerated people still keep with that tradition

Veneration doesn't necessarily have to be about deriving anything extra. ..its appreciation, respect, nurturing for what you ordinarily derive something from.
One's mother will first show her importance before you begin to venerate her not the other way round. .at least that's the normal thing

I am not talking about prayer here or sacrifice...this is a different issue that demands a different approach
You talk of what makes something God. ..not the importance of sacrifice which is a different thing

Oga saying veneration is not necessary for a deity is completely wrong. Deity is just another rendition for "deus"... it has no special meaning to what "God" is ... Deity/Deus/Theos all mean God and they all used to mean "Concept" or something close to "Theory" ....

Iroko in Yorubaland is a tree that is considered King of trees like Leopard is considered King of animals. ..the sacredness of a thing is determined by the importance perceived by the people around it. ..what you should do is to find out the importance of Iroko tree, what it stands for to west africans
I don't know the importance of Iroko but that's no reason to declare people just wake up to venerate any random thing...

I still dont understand how you arrive at this importance of a natural entity that brought them to a divine status. Actually I have asked around what makes some local God, a God but all I could get is not factual and tangible enough to accept. So it seems majority of people worship a deity even without knowing the reason why and what makes they deity worthy of their worship.

I know what a deity is and understand that veneration can be directed to high valued entity. Veneration has to do with appreciation, respect and be in awe for something. This mean veneration is not necessarily meant for a deity. People venerate their natural environment without thinking of it as God. Those who venerate do it to appreciate while those that worship and pray do it for a favor. I did not say in any of my post that people venerate for a favor. What I said is that people venerate for appreciation while people pray for favor.

True Iroko is the king of the trees. You should also know also know that Peacock (Okin) is the king of the birds but no one makes sacrifice, prayer and regard them to as sacred entity. Okin is very common among the Elewe-omo who put on display it egg, fried head, foot, feather and heart for sales. Leopard heart and skin is in the Market. Hunters kill it at sight. No one among the Yoruba has ever worship or put those animals in high regard. Igunnugun slef dey attract more respect than those so called kings.

I do not know the importance of Iroko which other trees do not serve. Iroko tree receive more than ten sacrifices a day. There is no purpose Iroko serve which other trees do not meet but the question of what makes it sacred or a deity that receive deity or sacred is the ish. This indicates that there is more to it than just purpose. And maybe you can just tell us what purpose those deified natural entities you know serve which other type of them do not.
Re: What Makes God A God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emusan:

And what will happen if I do?

As far as I know the understanding of two different people on ONE POINT/OBJECT varies.

How a Yoruba man understood Moon is different from how an English man does, yet there's only one Moon.

Maybe Jesus is Eshu huh?

Eledumare is not Jehovah. Jehovah is Orisha Oke. . .the one worship in Abeokuta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes God A God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jozzy4:

Dont mind him , He is a confuse person .

He is brainwashed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jesus might be Eshu.
Somewhere in the bible, Jesus said people would make him up has the devil and refer to him as the devil.
Aramiac name of Jesus is Yeshua. Y... ESHU....A. white people just corrupted it.... From Yemitom, A confirm Yoruba person.

What do most Yoruba christian and moderm muslim refer to as the devil? and call zeus (jezeus) god unknowingly to them?

Emusan is not confused at all.
FOLYKAZE:

Maybe Jesus is Eshu huh?

Eledumare is not Jehovah. Jehovah is Orisha Oke. . .the one worship in Abeokuta
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
I asked a question, nobody could answer, what language was the first word in the beginning?

What is the difference between a scientist and an ordinary person? If you get get the question right, you would understand why we have poor schooling facilities.
Re: What Makes God A God? by Rilwayne001: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emusan:

Jesus is missing here. And I hope you know that Jesus is different from Yahweh. So in essence, your point above is clear that Jesus is not God.
Re: What Makes God A God? by Rilwayne001: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
gatiano:
I asked a question, nobody could answer, what language was the first word in the beginning?

What is the difference between a scientist and an ordinary person? If you get get the question right, you would understand why we have poor schooling facilities.

Well, I, particularly don't know the first language, can you tell me?
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Think harder Brother, You have a God's brain. What is the language that everybody share?

and to the second question?
Rilwayne001:

Well, I, particularly don't know the first language, can you tell me?
Re: What Makes God A God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
gatiano:
Jesus might be Eshu.
Somewhere in the bible, Jesus said people would make him up has the devil and refer to him as the devil.
Aramiac name of Jesus is Yeshua. Y... ESHU....A. white people just corrupted it.... From Yemitom, A confirm Yoruba person.

What do most Yoruba christian and moderm muslim refer to as the devil? and call zeus (jezeus) god unknowingly to them?

Emusan is not confused at all.

And who becomes Elegbara in christianity?
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
I know you are deeper in Yoruba historical knowledge that I do. Thankyou very much for this question that I do not know but you kind of twisted to fuvk my brains.

Elegbara can also be Alagbara. Owner of power.
As in the case of "Yeshua" and "Eshu", Is Eshu not the gatekeeper between realms? If that is the case, Didn't Yeshua say: He is the only way to God?

What is Esumare? why does it have the same ending with "Eledumare"?

Where and what is the ancient Ejigbo?

What is 1200 and 2000 in Yoruba?
FOLYKAZE:

And who becomes Elegbara in christianity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conditions For Marriage In Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Easter Day Significance And True Meaning!!! / The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.