Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job (1071 Views)

Househelp And Nanny Needed In Abuja / Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? / Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by legendary11(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2015
I am using this medium to place a job advert on her behalf. She has many years experience in taking care of Infants and she performed her last duty with an Expertraite.

The couple left Nigeria for the United States after the completion of the husband's tenure.

HER PROFILE (NANNY):
She graduated from a University of Education.
Experience: 10 years.
Ability to work under self supervision.
She can adequately take care of children and guide them with their school assignments.
She is ready to provide guarantors and original copies of her credentials (NYSC discharged certificate inclusive) for proper verification.

Please, any interested individual or cooperate body should contact;

P.S. I am not an agent and not here to ask for anything.

Thanks and stay blessed.
Re: A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2015
legendary11:
I am using this medium to place a job advert on her behalf. She has many years experience in taking care of Infants and she performed her last duty with an Expertraite.

The couple left Nigeria for the United States after the completion of the husband's tenure.

HER PROFILE (NANNY):
She graduated from a University of Education.
Experience: 10 years.
Ability to work under self supervision.
She can adequately take care of children and guide them with their school assignments.
She is ready to provide guarantors and original copies of her credentials (NYSC discharged certificate inclusive) for proper verification.

Please, any interested individual or cooperate body should contact;

kunleadebayo26@yahoo.com

P.S. I am not an agent and not here to ask for anything.

Thanks and stay blessed.

There are good schools and parents that need her services. Place this advert on family section too.
Re: A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Safe Hands Home Care and Management Service is an indigenous Domestic Staffing Agency. Our services are therefore targeted at corporate and individual respectively, with the aim of minimizing domestic management stress on nursing mothers/families/busy business individuals and organizations, providing excellent care service backed up with state of the art technology at affordable cost.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Professional Nanny, Housekeeper

Job Requirements
Must have minimum of National Diploma
Must have related certification in childcare development
Must have childcare experience
At least minimum of 2 years experience
Must have good communication skill
Must possess good character
Must possess a good sense of humor
Must be tolerant and proactive
Must be humble and gentle
Must be clean and flexible
Must have good housekeeping skill
Must be courteous
Must be loving and passionate about children
Must be a good cook
Must reside in AJAH, SURULERE.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2015

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application and detailed resume/CV's to: career@safehandsng.com

1 Like

Re: A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by legendary11(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Thank you.
May the Lord continues to abide with you.
Re: A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Amen.
legendary11:
Thank you sir.
Re: A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
CAREGIVERS CONSULT is recruiting to fill the following positions of 
Housekeepers,
Nannies,
Cooks,
Handy man,
Driver,
Companions and
Security.
interested Candidates should forward their CV to our mail caregivesconsult@gmail.com or call 08035582463,07037969806.
Re: A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2015
GoldenDr:

There are good schools and parents that need her services. Place this advert on family section too.

Hello
I sent you mail yesterday, I'm yet to get a response though.
Re: A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
legendary11:
Thank you sir.

I sent you mail I'm yet to get a response.
Re: A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Infant care giver needed for a daycare at Mobil road after vgc. please call 08155574411 for enquiries
Re: A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
salsera:

Hello
I sent you mail yesterday, I'm yet to get a response though.
Please resend.
Re: A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by legendary11(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
GoldenDr:

Please resend.

Hey Mr. Man don't come here to scam anyone here. Go elsewhere to create your ad.
Re: A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
legendary11:

Hey Mr. Man don't come here to scam anyone here. Go elsewhere to create your ad.
My brother, how scam take enter this matter?

(1) (Reply)

Please! Have You Attended Interview With This Company Before? / Vacancies At Catholic Caritas Foundation Of Nigeria – CCFN / My Situation Is Wearing Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.