Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? (4102 Views)

Work With Us Program. Global Company Calling For Partners. Earn N400k/month / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea / PLS HELP!!! What Business Can I Do Online To Make 2k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by dera7: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2015
Hello Nairalanders. I reside in Abuja and currently, I have some N400000 lying around which I would love to invest. Now I know this may not be much, but I decided I'd rather invest than squander it. I've been pondering on what I can invest this in so I will really appreciate if anyone with ideas could please step forward and tell me what area(s) I can invest this in? explain the business/ investment, the prospects, if the said amount would be enough, short, mid and long term advantages of investing in the said business? and so on. Thoughts, insights, criticisms, suggestions and even ridicule would be welcome. God bless and Thank you all as I anticipate your wise replies. Contact: oderaunachukwu@gmail.com
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by INTROVERT(f): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2015
just say someone should write buisness plan for you tongue

1 Like

Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Why not invest it on introvert.... There's a million and one reason fadat
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by laglo: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Read this. You can equally become the distributor of the product in Abuja and make up 80-100k per month with that money

We hereby request for investment of 200,000-1,500,000.00 as a partner or direct investor which afford you to be a director on the board of the company but not a shareholder.
This requested investment is to enable put the company into a full capacity functioning level. Which is currently manufacture liquid fabric wash for washing machine, fabric softener and dish wash will manufacture toilet disinfectant, fabric freshener and conditioner and antiseptic liquid. The factory is situated at Egbeda Lagos.

The fund is needed to pay for regulatory fee which is NAFDAC, purchase of furniture’s and working capital to start production. The product is already selling fast on Konga.com, kaymu.com.ng and major supermarkets in lagos mainland.
We are proposing 45% return on investment (RIO) per annum. While the capital invested capital can be secured with a debenture on company assets. We propose 12 month tenor of investment which is renewable at investor discretion base on the return on investment and personal decision of investor.

At expiration of investment on the 12th month, the company will return the fund and accrued interest to the investor if the investor is not rolling over his/her investment. Investment can be paid monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly as desired by investor. During the period of investment, investor/partner will be added as director on the board of the company and necessary documentation will be effected on the corporate affair commission file.

We are confident that your investment into our company will yield desired result.

PROJECT CASH FLOW, BUSINESS PLAN and STATEMENT OF NETWORTH of the company will be shared with serious investors.

Contact hillaruthchemicals@hotmail.com / 07012619137
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by millhouse: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pattience
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
treasury bill will be your best short on that!
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by dera7: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Royal155:

Please enlighten me on this.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by ebony3soul(m): 1:25am On Aug 13, 2015
hello my wonderful friends all over the world,
my name is Richmind, I am a business person i am also a risk taker. there is a advert i saw here on Nairaland 8 months ago ( HOW TO MAKE #10,000 DAILY), when i saw it i was skeptical about it because of my bad experience, i chatted with the guy later that night and he told me he has been making money from the business for the past 3 months, he showed me his earnings and i was totally convince. i started the business with 36k and believe me this business has been a great blessing to me and my family, pls check the screenshot of my recent earnings below, i make close to 600k from this company monthly and i am just 8 months old in the business......

I AM READY TO ASSIST ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS BUSINESS,AND I AM READY TO GIVE THE TOOLS I AM USING FOR FREE

inbox me on whatsapp 08063156779 for more info .

Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2015
dera7:

Just walk into your bank and request to register for treasury bill. If your bank do offer the service, they'll give you a form to fill. Read the form clearly to understand what it says and fill appropriately.

Since you're still a novice in this I will advise you go with bank rate. It is a simple procedure and you can receive your interest upfront if you want.

For more on this, read https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria/114
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2015
Royal155:

Please tell me more about treasury bill?
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by bedfordng(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
dera7:

tb is a financial instrument used by federal government to borrow money from the public and pay interest. Take your time to read about it and know how it works before jumping in. If you invest 400k for 3month, you may earn up to 9-10 for the 3month (91days) depending on the interest rate. So do your findings. Better still, visit any of your bank branches and seek for more information about tb
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by DeGenius3(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Are You Looking For A Business You Can
Start With at Least N100,000?

let me go straight to the point and list the
three businesses that i believe can make
any serious Nigerian a very good and
decent monthly income - seriously.

I know for sure that a lot of people are
really recording successes doing them -
hence it can make you successful too
if you will only discipline yourself to
follow the SYSTEM.

Here Are The Businesses:

(i) Petroleum Products Supply Business
(ii) Nigerian Foodstuff Export Business
(iii) Importation Business

these three businesses above can be
stared with less than N100,000.

but before you dive into these businesses,
you must do your due diligence FIRST.

get the required knowledge about how
these businesses work - that is, know
all you possibly can about these businesses
before you invest you money

that is the number one thing you must
do - getting the basic, foundational
knowledge of how to do these businesses
and succeed.

when you have been equipped with the
right knowledge about these businesses,
you will need to go straight into well
articulated, planned action.

and don't think you can do all of them
at once.

you will be deceiving yourself if you do
that.

pick one and FOCUS on doing it until
you succeed.

I can help you with these businesses.

I can help you with all the needed information
and strategies to make this businesses work
for you provided you are a serious individual.

You can give me a call on 08068610757.

i will be glad to be of immense assistance
to you.

thanks.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by oloyetomoye: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
dera7:
Hello Nairalanders. I reside in Abuja and currently, I have some N400000 lying around which I would love to invest. Now I know this may not be much, but I decided I'd rather invest than squander it. I've been pondering on what I can invest this in so I will really appreciate if anyone with ideas could please step forward and tell me what area(s) I can invest this in? explain the business/ investment, the prospects, if the said amount would be enough, short, mid and long term advantages of investing in the said business? and so on. Thoughts, insights, criticisms, suggestions and even ridicule would be welcome. God bless and Thank you all as I anticipate your wise replies.

I have a very lucrative business idea for you. Where are you in Abuja? Drop your email add.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by rigarmortis: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
oloyetomoye:

I have a very lucrative business idea for you. Where are you in Abuja? Drop your email add.

which business is that?.....I stay in Abuja and I am looking to build a biz by the side though I have a 9 to 5 job at hand.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by oloyetomoye: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

which business is that?.....I stay in Abuja and I am looking to build a biz by the side though I have a 9 to 5 job at hand.

Agro-allied is the way forward my brother. Drop me a mail on talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com let's discuss.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by uvalued(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
k
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by oloyetomoye: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
ebony3soul:
hello my wonderful friends all over the world,
my name is Richmind, I am a business person i am also a risk taker. there is a advert i saw here on Nairaland 8 months ago ( HOW TO MAKE #10,000 DAILY), when i saw it i was skeptical about it because of my bad experience, i chatted with the guy later that night and he told me he has been making money from the business for the past 3 months, he showed me his earnings and i was totally convince. i started the business with 36k and believe me this business has been a great blessing to me and my family, pls check the screenshot of my recent earnings below, i make close to 600k from this company monthly and i am just 8 months old in the business......

I AM READY TO ASSIST ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS BUSINESS,AND I AM READY TO GIVE THE TOOLS I AM USING FOR FREE

inbox me on whatsapp 08063156779 for more info .

Want to know more. email: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by iscbaba: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2015
Everyone send messages even more than 3 million messages are always send everyday...so tel me y u can't make your money through this means. Do you wanna b ur own boss Do you wanna sack your boss Are you unemployed Do you earn less than #100,000 per month? Cheapxmx present Free web design Free Hosting Free 1000 bulksms unit as capital Free proposals All these for LESS than #21,000 call: 08158301503 www.cheapxmx.com
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by dera7: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
oloyetomoye:

I stay in Lugbe Abuja. Will send my number to your mail. Please do call whenever you have the chance. I'm really interested in agro.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by Kirinwa: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Football betting abi na gambling?
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by oloyetomoye: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2015
dera7:

I stay in Lugbe Abuja. Will send my number to your mail. Please do call whenever you have the chance. I'm really interested in agro.

my e-mail add: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by codedmax(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Its so appalling that at the slightest mention of a business opportunity nigerians will cry foul play, Give them legitimate business opportunity they will call it scam. But then they are always scanning the horizon for get-rich-quick-programs or outright scam biz.
Oga it not a wise decision to conclude without knowledge, The info is free, it is left for you do confirm if what you see in those videos and proof of earnings are truly story for the gods. Don't allow ur mindset cloud ur visions.

Kirinwa:

SCAMMERS TRYING TO REAP WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW!
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by dera7: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
oloyetomoye:

my e-mail add: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com Thanks
Ok. I have sent my number to u.
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by oloyetomoye: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
dera7:

Ok. I have sent my number to u.

I received it. I will call you later
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by davewhizy: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
make #470,000 every month in Nigeria by doing absolutely nothing no story!
Re: HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
oloyetomoye:

I received it. I will call you later
My email,Austineze216@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total, Dangote Cement Lead Stock Market’s N16b Loss / In Need Of 20ft Container Cold Room / Do You Need Baileys, Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff Vodka, White Horse, Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.