Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

One Man Can Change The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Man Can Change The World (628 Views)

Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Man Can Change The World by ogbe2K3(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2015
I hope you learn to make it on your own And if you love yourself just know you'll never be alone, I hope that you get everything you want and that you chose, I hope that it's the realest thing that you ever know, Hope you get the pretty girls, that's pretty at everything, Million dollar cribs having million dollar dreams,
And when you get it all just remember one thing Remember one thing, That one man could change the world.
Re: One Man Can Change The World by adegwurulez(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2015
okay, i'm sure big sean would be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: One Man Can Change The World by MrCork: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2015
ogbe2K3:
I hope you learn to make it on your own And if you love yourself just know you'll never be alone, I hope that you get everything you want and that you chose, I hope that it's the realest thing that you ever know, Hope you get the pretty girls, that's pretty at everything, Million dollar cribs having million dollar dreams,
And when you get it all just remember one thing Remember one thing, That one man could change the world.

...which world?..u want to change nairaland?(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: One Man Can Change The World by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Mistakes Made By Newly Weds / Hw Do I Get These Certificates?!! / Please, Answer Me Sincerely, Fathers On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.