Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? (10704 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) / This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Prettyvhickie(f): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lets hear from the guys
Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by justFEARLESS(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
OMO.........Big yanch represents fertility. if you agree click ''LIKE''

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Tapout(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
op do u have big butt?? undecided

u've opened another thread in the space of 5mins asking another question that doesn't concern n I'm sure will definitely not concern u sad...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by favourmic(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Has for me nah big butty fit do am cos, the way they wine am self go kill u straight, if you love big butty click like if you get am abeg no dulling share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tapout:
op do u have big butt?? undecided

Wanted to ask her same question
Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by IamLEGEND1: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
is this even supposed to be a question?

big butts are the whole essence of life...

without big bùtts,life loses itz meaning.

you can survive solely on that thing for years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Guys Love shit
Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Toro2015(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Lets hear from the guys
A woman with big butt oozes fertility and sensuality. We guys spend inordinate amount of time thinking abt it. I can't deny the fact that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and that round thing in ur face, you get sprung. Big butts are incredibly sexy ( especially on shorter or skinnier females). A nice big, soft *** will drive me and most other men crazy.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by misspicy(f): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
justFEARLESS:
OMO.........Big yanch represents fertility. if you agree click ''LIKE''

favourmic:
Has for me nah big butty fit do am cos, the way they wine am self go kill u straight, if you love big butty click like if you get am abeg no dulling share

IamLEGEND1:
is this even supposed to be a question?
big butts are the whole essence of life...
without big bùtts,life loses itz meaning.
you can survive solely on that thing for years.

Toro2015:
A woman with big butt oozes fertility and sensuality. We guys spend inordinate amount of time thinking abt it.

See the kin answers guys are giving,and dis same guys will still preach originality to girls o....what do you want girls with no big butt to do

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by favourmic(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
misspicy:

See the kin answers guys are giving,and dis same guys will still preach originality to girls o....what do you want girls with no big butt to do

If the girl no get butt then I'm sure she get the other one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by IamLEGEND1: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
misspicy:

dont get it twisted woman

We didn't CHOOSE to love big butts

The love of big butts CHOSE us

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Lets hear from the guys

You wouldn't really understand.

Watching her bum in panties wets my appetite much more than a special entree prepared by a renowned Japanese chef.

For me, the pleasure I get when my face is between those two cheeks can be said to be absolutely euphoric.

Then licking and probing that cute small hole in between those succulent cheeks with my tongue is just like the icing on the cake and you'd agree with me, that most people love to lick the icing.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by misspicy(f): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
favourmic:

If the girl no get butt then I'm sure she get the other one
Some girls dont have any,n no be there fault o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by misspicy(f): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Hahahaha,i believe this

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by favourmic(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
misspicy:

Some girls dont have any,n no be there fault o

I totally dislike a girl without butt, chai I hate it die, them no born my brother well to come home with flat butt... Those don't have abeg no vex o make them jabure
Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
misspicy:

Don't worry, flat girls are left with the authentic & deep thinking OGs who know the more important things in life. It's never really about the wrapping, what's more important is the gift hidden inside the wrapping wink So whatever.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by favourmic(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Watching her bum in panties wets my appetite much more than a special entree prepared by a renowned Japanese chef.

For me, the pleasure I get when my face is between those two cheeks can be said to be absolutely euphoric.

Then licking and probing that cute small hole in between those succulent cheeks with my tongue is just like the icing on the cake and you'd agree with me, that most people love to lick the icing.

Badaoo crazy guy take am easy o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
favourmic:

Badaoo crazy guy take am easy o

Hehe, I know man, b4 I lose focus at work.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by ElFenomeno1: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Lets hear from the guys

This is the best you could do with the free internet voucher your community won and gave you.....

You come and open a thread like this?

Shame on you... You are a disgrace to your community!
Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by favourmic(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

This is the best you could do with the free internet voucher your community won and gave you.....

Weting dey worry you self, you forget your drugs at home? Weting consign you self gan? Nah you dey buy am data? Nah question she ask and if you can't answer then keep quite

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=36878551][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

hahahahahahaaha

nice one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by ElFenomeno1: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
favourmic:

Weting dey worry you self, you forget your drugs at home? Weting consign you self gan? Nah you dey buy am data? Nah question she ask and if you can't answer then keep quite

Your father forgot his drugs, you disrespectful swine!
When you can construct a simple sentence without grammatical blunders, come back and we can have a back and forth!
Bloody bastar...d
What is your business with my response to the daft OP, I don't understand....... Brainless twerp!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by favourmic(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your father forgot his drugs, you disrespectful swine!
When you can construct a simple sentence without grammatical blunders, come back and we can have a back and forth!
Bloody bastar...d
What is your business with my response to the daft OP, I don't understand....... Brainless twerp!

Hahahahahahaha the thing pain am..... Next time you learn to mind your business, okay? Stop been stupid

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by ElFenomeno1: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
favourmic:

Hahahahahahaha the thing pain am..... Next time you learn to mind your business, okay? Stop been stupid

Tell your father to stop being silly.... I have time for you, all day... I will alienate you from this forum!
Slubberdegullion!
Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

all these self righteous assholees,

what is your biz with her thread or community. if you have no meaningful thing to say or enjoy the funny comments, jog on to some other section, no one gives a fuuuck about what you think

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Tensionstar(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
misspicy:

HELP ME ASK THEM O

Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Tensionstar(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
favourmic:

I totally dislike a girl without butt, chai I hate it die, them no born my brother well to come home with flat butt... Those don't have abeg no vex o make them jabure
DIS IS NOT FAIR O...NO BE DY FAULT NA
Re: Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Curves are better than nocurves undecided.

But curves get levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours / Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up / Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.