Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas (14357 Views)

Eastern Consultative Assembly Elects Nnamdi Kanu As New Leader / How Trump's Victory Will Benefit Eastern Nigeria By Tony Nnadi / List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by 2sex(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2015
yang:
Anybody who thinks Biafra is a dream should go back to south-west

Political power is key to have any meaningful development

The zoo as is currently structured will never develop in the next 200 years

You will simply have a polka dot of white elephant projects here and there with no co-ordinated policy on sustainable development and research.

For the east to develop truly to its potential and speed, we must also fight for freedom at the same time to leave this zoo.

Otherwise, you will make beautiful plans , wonderful ideas and the rest of the baboons and monkeys of the zoo will simply help you to destroy them

Or you will make beautiful plans but you will find that you simply have no political power or platform to implement them.

horse before the cart bro

horse before the cart

I repeat that to join Biafra is not by force, we cannot create another zoo by forcing people and say we are building a new country

There will be a referendum, any Biafran ethnic nationalities will vote for their freedom and if they do not want to be part of it, they can remain baboons and monkeys in the zoo.

Anybody who thinks because he paid =N=500 million for a plot of sand on swamp in ikoyi or bought a portion of the desert in Maitama that he will not join Biafra can remain in the zoo. You my friend cannot speak with two sides of your mouth

choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” - Joshua (24:15)

What is the portfolio of your investment in life? Do you have a company? Do you have a house in your name?

Please sincerely answer...
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by asha80(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2015
londoner:

To be honest someone that spent most of their formative years in Nigeria only really know the way it has always been done which quite frankly is regressive. I'm talking about Igbo's born and raised abroad that obviously have an inclination towards Nigeria and know how other systems work the way they do. There is no point asking people who have never really been part of a progressive culture to replicate those systems. They only end up introducing the Nigerian factor into anything they do. The culture in terms of actually being part of a system is different.

How can they reproduce what they don't know?
the problem is what is the percentage of Igbo born and brought up abroad appreciate where they are from because of the way they are being brought up?you live in uk look around you

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by 2sex(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2015
nwanlecha:
I just had to respond to your post because there is a certain notion you have about those of us clamoring for the restoration of Biafra, that i need to correct. You made very valid points about the sort of development you want in the East and i totally agree with you on that. The thing is that most times we fail to understand that there is no difference between using the term Eastern region or the name Biafra. So understand that you that wants the development of the Eastern region and those clamoring for the restoration of Biafra, as well as the concurrent development of the Eastern region are working toward the exact same thing. Below are just three of the many reasons why i think that the development of the East and the restoration of Biafra go hand in hand:
1. The present structure of nigeria, whereby the hausas and the yorubas at the federal government level, determine what infrastructures can or cannot be built in the Eastern region, is a very faulty one. A case in point is the uproar that resulted due to the upgrading of Enugu Airport to international status. The yorubas and hausas would not hear of it 'cause they know that having any viable international airport in the East is tantamount to the East having a booming economy which will take away a lot of the economic advantage they have over us.
Also, i am sure you know of the controversies surrounding the establishment of Ibaka Seaport yet the yorubas are busy constructing a third port in Lagos.
Now if we had our own country Biafra, we would have been able to develop several ports in the eastern region including the river Niger port and the obuaku port in Aba, without having to deal with undue interference from people, who will employ every means to scuttle such ideas from the onset. Ask yourself why the former Eastern region was out performing the rest of nigeria when we had regional autonomy? The setback we have in the East is this evil unitary system of government we are practicing in a diverse country like nigeria, which has greatly stifled our growth as a people.
2. Another reason why i am desperate for the restoration of Biafra, is so that we can deal with this menace of bad and corrupt leadership, which has befallen us. You see, as a result of this same faulty structure of nigeria, most of the leaders we have in the East are just there to please their hausa/fulani masters for a few crumbs of the national cake, while ignoring the welfare of the people they were elected to lead. They do not mind keeping the East impoverished as long as they please their masters. Leaders like Chime, Obiano and Akpabio are just one in a million and there is still a limit to what they could have or can achieve, in this faulty nigerian structure.
But in Biafra, our leaders would be forced to become more proactive and think up ways by which they can generate income for the development of their constituents, instead of waiting to share the national cake, as they are doing presently.
3. Do you also know that nigeria is responsible for the seeming notion of disunity among us. This is because the Igbo man has found himself in a situation whereby it is all man for himself just to survive. An Igbo man now, will not think twice about betraying his people so he can keep getting favors from Abuja.
So my dear, as long as nigeria continues operating the way it is right now, with someone in Abuja calling the shots in the region of someone in faraway East, we cannot achieve the kind of development we so much crave. Also, the call for Biafra is not just about secession from nigeria but also to bring it into the consciousness of our people that we have a home, and nigeria is not and can never be our home.

hello ma... I just want to clarify something. I am not really against Clamoring for Biafra... I am against the current method being adopted by Nnamdi Kanu. That's all.
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by pazienza(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2015
nwanlecha:
I just had to respond to your post because there is a certain notion you have about those of us clamoring for the restoration of Biafra, that i need to correct. You made very valid points about the sort of development you want in the East and i totally agree with you on that. The thing is that most times we fail to understand that there is no difference between using the term Eastern region or the name Biafra. So understand that you that wants the development of the Eastern region and those clamoring for the restoration of Biafra, as well as the concurrent development of the Eastern region are working toward the exact same thing. Below are just three of the many reasons why i think that the development of the East and the restoration of Biafra go hand in hand:
1. The present structure of nigeria, whereby the hausas and the yorubas at the federal government level, determine what infrastructures can or cannot be built in the Eastern region, is a very faulty one. A case in point is the uproar that resulted due to the upgrading of Enugu Airport to international status. The yorubas and hausas would not hear of it 'cause they know that having any viable international airport in the East is tantamount to the East having a booming economy which will take away a lot of the economic advantage they have over us.
Also, i am sure you know of the controversies surrounding the establishment of Ibaka Seaport yet the yorubas are busy constructing a third port in Lagos.
Now if we had our own country Biafra, we would have been able to develop several ports in the eastern region including the river Niger port and the obuaku port in Aba, without having to deal with undue interference from people, who will employ every means to scuttle such ideas from the onset. Ask yourself why the former Eastern region was out performing the rest of nigeria when we had regional autonomy? The setback we have in the East is this evil unitary system of government we are practicing in a diverse country like nigeria, which has greatly stifled our growth as a people.
2. Another reason why i am desperate for the restoration of Biafra, is so that we can deal with this menace of bad and corrupt leadership, which has befallen us. You see, as a result of this same faulty structure of nigeria, most of the leaders we have in the East are just there to please their hausa/fulani masters for a few crumbs of the national cake, while ignoring the welfare of the people they were elected to lead. They do not mind keeping the East impoverished as long as they please their masters. Leaders like Chime, Obiano and Akpabio are just one in a million and there is still a limit to what they could have or can achieve, in this faulty nigerian structure.
But in Biafra, our leaders would be forced to become more proactive and think up ways by which they can generate income for the development of their constituents, instead of waiting to share the national cake, as they are doing presently.
3. Do you also know that nigeria is responsible for the seeming notion of disunity among us. This is because the Igbo man has found himself in a situation whereby it is all man for himself just to survive. An Igbo man now, will not think twice about betraying his people so he can keep getting favors from Abuja.
So my dear, as long as nigeria continues operating the way it is right now, with someone in Abuja calling the shots in the region of someone in faraway East, we cannot achieve the kind of development we so much crave. Also, the call for Biafra is not just about secession from nigeria but also to bring it into the consciousness of our people that we have a home, and nigeria is not and can never be our home.

This is golden. Get off my head sis, you are just echoing what's in my head.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by 2sex(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2015
pazienza:

This is golden. Get off my head bro, you are just echoing what's in my head.
not bro... She is a lady
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Duru1:
I had rather talk of the development of Republic of Igbo land than eastern region. The case of eastern region could alienate the Igbo people in places that were not eastern region as it was known to us. A good discussion could be entertained about a nation which could include all Igbo land, defunct eastern region and Urhobo.
Limit this discussion to just Alaigbo and maybe parts of the defunct Eastern region. Please stop this your obsession with the Midwestern minorities.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by pazienza(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2015
2sex:
not bro... She is a lady

That makes her post more impressive. Little wonder most of the world beaters Ndiigbo have been producing recently are all females.

Even in Nigeria, it took a female Igbo to look the Igbophobic gang up in their face, and dare to defy them by going ahead with the idea of an international airport in Enugu. Our male aviation ministers never had such balls, they all were scared of stepping on the toes of the gang up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by 2sex(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2015
pazienza:

That makes her post more impressive. Little wonder most of the world beaters Ndiigbo have been producing recently are all females.

Even in Nigeria, it took a female Igbo to look the Igbophobic gang up in their face, and dare to defy them by going ahead with the idea of an international airport in Enugu. Our male aviation ministers never had such balls, they all were scared of stepping on the toes of the gang up.
As much as I admire the fact that Enugu has an international Airport, please anything worth doing. Is worth doing well.

Come on, there will never be a second chance and she messed up her chance with poor building of the airports across the country with substandard materials.

Will you build your own house, house that you will spend the rest of your life living in, with substandard materials? Except you wish to die before time and the buidling collapse on you.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by pazienza(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2015
2sex:
As much as I admire the fact that Enugu has an international Airport, please anything worth doing. Is worth doing well.

Come on, there will never be a second chance and she messed up her chance with poor building of the airports across the country with substandard materials.

Will you build your own house, house that you will spend the rest of your life living in, with substandard materials? Except you wish to die before time and the buidling collapse on you.

She was not our first Aviation minister, if those before and after her did better than her, we would have known.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by 2sex(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2015
pazienza:

She was not our first Aviation minister, if those before and after her did better than her, we would have known.

lol...
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by melzabull(f): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2015
vicenzo:

All second Niger bridge will do is to increase our people's dependence on Lagos ports and the attendant industries ports attract,leaving our region drained of industries and the employment opportunities that comes with them.

One Niger bridge is enough to connect the western Igboland to the Eastern Igboland, for now, that should be the main function of Niger bridge.

The money to be spent on second Niger bridge is better spent building a sea port in the East, I prefer Obuaku port for obvious reasons, but I will have no problem if it is spent on Ibaka.

An Eastern port will see a major industrial and commercial re distribution and a population re distribution towards the East, which will in turn reduce the traffic in the Niger bridge.

We should be expanding towards Central and East Africa, that's our traditional route, not towards West Africa.
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2015
I am sorry but only a one-party region can make this dream come true.

For instance, APGA can drive the initiative across five states. Today, we have PDP, APGA & APC dominating.....with different priorities.

I.M.O only APC can truly and genuinely transform the economic landscape of the region. Otherwise, till then cool
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by asha80(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2015
Keneking:
I am sorry but only a one-party region can make this dream come true.

For instance, APGA can drive the initiative across five states. Today, we have PDP, APGA & APC dominating.....with different priorities.

I.M.O only APC can truly and genuinely transform the economic landscape of the region. Otherwise, till then cool
yeah like rochas is transforming Imo state

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2015
asha80:
yeah like rochas is transforming Imo state

In his small way shocked
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by ezeagu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Case Study 5: Calabar | Miami Beach[/size]

Similarities: War climate with access to sea side and expandable beach. Laid back climate and population. Holiday, resorty feel to the atmosphere. Clear air and water, lots of vegetation and wildlife around. Away from major industries and pollution and not too urbanised.

Lessons to be learnt: Tourism and resorts, inviting international hotels and resorts to set up. Transportation to allow people to access the city easily. Expanding nightlife. Links to other parts of Cross River for tourism potential, Calabar airpot can be the entry point for Cross River.
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by mensdept: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
nwadiuko1:
hey just hold it dia.....which stolen election? People clearly told otti that he was not wanted.....is that too hard for you to accept?......pls don't let us derail this thread abeg

This is why Igbo people and Igboland is still underdeveloped. We had a similar thread on this nairaland 5 years ago, and till date, those ideas were tossed in the lagoon- WHY: Because you had and still have thieves representing you as governor, senator, etc.

Abia state in 16 years has produced criminals in government that in 2011, witnessed the return of the governor, dep governor, all house and senate positions for another 4 years and you mean to say "election" was not stolen? Now Theo Orji has gone to senate to do what?

If you want to develop and transform your towns into European/Western World cities fine, but your foundation needs to be solid for that to have a chance, and frankly with PDP and Okorocha, I doubt it

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Before development, Igbos must first love themselves, love their land, work together, invest in their land and develop common goals and interests. Igbos must see Delta, C/R, A/K, Rivers and Bayelsa as their blood brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by nwadiuko1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
mensdept:

This is why Igbo people and Igboland is still underdeveloped. We had a similar thread on this nairaland 5 years ago, and till date, those ideas were tossed in the lagoon- WHY: Because you had and still have thieves representing you as governor, senator, etc.

Abia state in 16 years has produced criminals in government that in 2011, witnessed the return of the governor, dep governor, all house and senate positions for another 4 years and you mean to say "election" was not stolen? Now Theo Orji has gone to senate to do what?

If you want to develop and transform your towns into European/Western World cities fine, but your foundation needs to be solid for that to have a chance, and frankly with PDP and Okorocha, I doubt it
you might be right or wrong in your assertions......but don't ever open your mouth to say anything negative about the new governor of Abia state cos you know absolutely nothing about him.....

Give him time and see what he l do
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by mensdept: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
nwadiuko1:
you might be right or wrong in your assertions......but don't ever open your mouth to say anything negative about the new governor of Abia state cos you know absolutely nothing about him.....
Give him time and see what he l do

And what do you know about him, or his manifesto? Enough of these "give him time" nonsense. If he is a failure 6 months into his tenure, then criticism should wait until 2019 abi?

If I was the head of a cult, and then handed over to someone within the cult to take over the university I terrorized for 8 years, then became a faculty member, what are the chances of stopping cult activities and engaging in Bible activities among my group?

We want development, but cant make necessary corrections to do it.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by nwadiuko1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
mensdept:

And what do you know about him, or his manifesto? Enough of these "give him time" nonsense. If he is a failure 6 months into his tenure, then criticism should wait until 2019 abi?

If I was the head of a cult, and then handed over to someone within the cult to take over the university I terrorized for 8 years, then became a faculty member, what are the chances of stopping cult activities and engaging in Bible activities among my group?

We want development, but cant make necessary corrections to do it.
you see I don't like ppl making assumptions when they lack information about the subject of discussion........

Ok going by your cult theory....you should also know that alex otti who you are clamoring for was the backbone behind all the money laundering done by the orji administration......... A man who could pay 2bn naira bribe just to be given pdp ticket....only to run out and start claiming holier than thou....when the ticket was not given to him

Oga we judge ppl by their personality and antecedents, and not hearsay or rumour.....
Just give okezie one year and then you can start criticizing
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by mensdept: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
nwadiuko1:
you see I don't like ppl making assumptions when they lack information about the subject of discussion........
Ok going by your cult theory....you should also know that alex otti who you are clamoring for was the backbone behind all the money laundering done by the orji administration......... A man who could pay 2bn naira bribe just to be given pdp ticket....only to run out and start claiming holier than thou....when the ticket was not given to him
Oga we judge ppl by their personality and antecedents, and not hearsay or rumour.....
Just give okezie one year and then you can start criticizing

There's even more to the Otti story, including money laundering for Nasawara governor as well, but no conviction or trial of all the aboved mentioned.

You would agree that we all want this part of Africa to be developed, but for those in the East, poor leaders easily emerge and that most come to an end or all the paparazi on here will stay on the internet
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by nwadiuko1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
mensdept:

There's even more to the Otti story, including money laundering for Nasawara governor as well, but no conviction or trial of all the aboved mentioned.

You would agree that we all want this part of Africa to be developed, but for those in the East, poor leaders easily emerge and that most come to an end or all the paparazi on here will stay on the internet
I know okezie victor ikpeazu right. From when I left primary school......give. This dude some time and he l deliver....he z already working
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hello my people, can we all form a group on Facebook, have working committees in each state to plan on the way forward. Firstly there is a lot of unemployment amongst youth which needs to be tackled. If you're game hit like , I will create one and send the link across.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by Kponkwem(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
investnow2013:
What about linking the whole states in the east with better road connections which I think is much cheaper than other ideas!.Let take for instance Enugu & Anambra State can be linked in about six different areas by road!.This can open their local economics!

South East having a modest landmass, can be linked together by over head and underground train and vehicle ways. An integrated economic development blueprint will help put the region on a sure footing. Our diaspora capital and productive sectors revenue when well managed can give us more of this picture below:

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by Duru1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chiwude:
Limit this discussion to just Alaigbo and maybe parts of the defunct Eastern region. Please stop this your obsession with the Midwestern minorities.

The above idiotic post showed that the poster’s problem is not limited to lack of comprehensible ability but included intellectual deficiency. My previous post has no reference of Midwestern minorities in it. In addition, Alaigbo is not limited to the noted five states in the zoo called Nigeria. I have no interest in your poor education or lack thereof however I understood that Urhobo is not a minority ethnic group in Delta State. At least, it is nice to notice that one troll on Nairaland can attest that I am not a tribal irredentist.
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by ezeagu(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Good rendering.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by rafindo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
I really appreciate when the development of the east is discussed with minds that reason rational.I have refused to comment on trends that talks so much about development with out considerably action for the commentators of nairaland eastern community. we have reduced our way of thinking into a parlour joint.I will want to contribute with a practical idea that can be driven by enthusiastic members of this forum.we can use this medium to change the way corporate business could be run.I was in a discuss with uduokirika1 about starting the first fan owned club in Nigeria using the Portsmouth model and eibar club in Spain. As NFF in conjunction with the lmc has proposed the community fan ownership model has the only way through which the league could be develop .Since the eastern governors has refused to sell the club to the public, it is time we tell them how things are done.
. using the
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
londoner:

To be honest someone that spent most of their formative years in Nigeria only really know the way it has always been done which quite frankly is regressive. I'm talking about Igbo's born and raised abroad that obviously have an inclination towards Nigeria and know how other systems work the way they do. There is no point asking people who have never really been part of a progressive culture to replicate those systems. They only end up introducing the Nigerian factor into anything they do. The culture in terms of actually being part of a system is different.

How can they reproduce what they don't know?

Hmm. "How can they reproduce what they don't know?"
I think you are just another "IYB"

Please could you tell me how you desire to till a land you hardly know? Or you want to perform your own "Lord Lugard"

I have read a couple of your posts; your arrogance stinks!

@OP: Like I posted earlier, nothing will do me other than Republic of Biafra, then we can discuss this your beautiful developmental ideas. Political Power first and foremost, even the richest seek it!
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by londoner: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=FrankAba1 post=37000042]

Hmm. "How can they reproduce what they don't know?"
I think you are just another "IYB"

Please could you tell me how you desire to till a land you hardly know? Or you want to perform your own "Lord Lugard"

I have read a couple of your posts; your arrogance stinks!

@OP: Like I posted earlier, nothing will do me other than Republic of Biafra, then we can discuss this your beautiful developmental ideas. Political Power first and foremost, even the richest seek it! [/quo

Call it what you like but the truth hurts and what I have said is the cold hard truth and the facts bear witness because the same thing keeps repeating itself because that is what people know. Anyway that is besides the point and your opinion of me is irrelevant to be honest....a diasporan that works in the engine room of a working system and has been part of making that process work has incite beyond talk or emotive discussion. That is the missing link in Nigeria as a whole.....many look at roads abroad and want roads but hardly want to understudy the agencies that are responsible for the construction and maintenance of that system. Take any example from the NHS to the education system......it takes a working understanding of how those systems work (and why) from strategic senior management level all the way through to make it happen and reproduce it.

The truth of the 'Nigerian factor' a term coined by Nigerians in Nigeria came about because of the strong pull to only produce what has happened before and it pervades everything. Its a viscous cycle.

Its time to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by londoner: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2015
asha80:
the problem is what is the percentage of Igbo born and brought up abroad appreciate where they are from because of the way they are being brought up?you live in uk look around you

Percentages are irrelevant. I'm talking about strategic input in Igboland based on exposure and alternative mindsets towards development and community....with all the millions of young Igbos born in Nigeria......how many appreciate where they are from?

I look around me all the time and I see young Igbos organising and identifying with each other in a way Igbo's in Nigeria fail to do and without the state rivalries too.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by asha80(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2015
londoner:

Percentages are irrelevant. I'm talking about strategic input in Igboland based on exposure and alternative mindsets towards development and community....with all the millions of young Igbos born in Nigeria......how many appreciate where they are from?

I look around me all the time and I see young Igbos organising and identifying with each other in a way Igbo's in Nigeria fail to do and without the state rivalries too.
that they identify with themselves outside does not translate to them being interested in the their ancenstral land...a kind of ok we are living in uk but let us identify with people 'that look like us or have common features with us in this white man's land' kind of attitude which is not different from what other nationals of other countries do...and pls individual igbos help in their communities and towns especially the wealthy ones..it is thegovt that is lacking.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=londoner post=37000890][/quote]

I think you're really out of your league. But hey! Don't quit your day job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nigeria Will Mark 58th Independence Anniversary – SGF / APC Mocks Atiku, Says He’s Suffering From Post-election Depression / FG Rejects TI's Rating Of Nigeria’s Anti-corruption War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.