Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Encounter With A Man On Heat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Man On Heat (13536 Views)

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 13, 2015
The first thing I checked now is the Op's profile pic and I'm still wondering what made the man start toasting her.

Maybe excessive alcohol though. undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by SamsonJohn743(m): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2015
So you took his fruit nd fled?? I guess he will come for you. Who knows he might be a pervert or a serial killer undecided grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by rill: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2015
For ur mind nw, u be sharp gal
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by fagbohun4j(m): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2015
You must be of low quality for someone selling fruit in the market to toast you. Small time now, na cart pusher go woo you.
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Hahahahahaha,my dear it was very obvious o o,i wish u were there with me
encryptjay:

You decent and your eyes dey after im JT?
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Mcowubaba: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2015
DDeliverer:
WAIT O...SO U CARRY D POOR MAN FRUIT RUN ABI...

2MORO U 'LL SAY U RE A DECENT GIRL...SMH
Leave the feeble-minded Op...
She collect FREE fruit finish, come run...unto decent girl....
Mtcheew ...osho free infidels sad.. Typical ..........girl lipsrsealed
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by idu1(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
see ya face u too like sexcheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha,laugh wan kill me o,may be u a d pastor in charge of d ministry,my dear i dont wear such,if u like i wil send u some of my pix,am a natural girl
bomasek:
U dey wear padded bra to help ya ministry
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2015
idu1:
lol...i WISH IT IS SO
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by encryptjay(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
That means na mamba be that...And don't use dear cos I'm quite sensitive grin
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by DonCarlos1(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2015
He dash you FRUIT
You collected the FRUIT and ran
You took his FRUIT
You ate his FRUIT
His FRUIT is in you

My people, the big question is what is' FRUIT' in this story?
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by bomasek(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
Hahahahahahahahahaha,laugh wan kill me o,may be u a d pastor in charge of d ministry,my dear i dont wear such,if u like i wil send u some of my pix,am a natural girl
Make I add u for BlackBerry so I can access the pictures
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
The first thing I checked now is the Op's profile pic and I'm still wondering what made the man start toasting her.
Maybe excessive alcohol though. undecided
SamsonJohn743:
So you took his fruit nd fled?? I guess he will come for you. Who knows he might be a pervert or a serial killer undecided grin tongue
idu1:
Mcowubaba:

Leave the feeble-minded Op...
She collect FREE fruit finish, come run...unto decent girl....
Mtcheew ...osho free infidels sad.. Typical ..........girl lipsrsealed
idu1:
i noticed dat d comments a mostly frm guys hmmm,dat means most of them may be guilty of this,i post it cos i noticed dat some dont have self control dats y u wil be hearing so many tins out dia ön how some men disgraced dem selves,some wil go on promising heaven and earth,even spent dia last kobo,den u guys wil start blaming ladies of dia demanding(though some do)a right sense guy can never do such outside no matter what,let me tell u,never u look down on any body cos dat person u thing dats nobody 2day can be a president 2morw,e.g gov fayose(a bus conductor)timaya(plantain seller)e.t.c, l bought things frm hm and he gave me some but wen i noticd it ran cos u dont kw wedar he has some tin like touch and follow and wen it happnd u ppl wil start saying,y didnt u run,shout e.t.c.u a free to insult me or abuse me cos talking is free,tanx
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Mcowubaba: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
i noticed dat d comments a mostly frm guys hmmm,dat means most of them may be guilty of this,i post it cos i noticed dat some dont have self control dats y u wil be hearing so many tins out dia ön how some men disgraced dem selves,some wil go on promising heaven and earth,even spent dia last kobo,den u guys wil start blaming ladies of dia demanding(though some do)a right sense guy can never do such outside no matter what,let me tell u,never u look down on any body cos dat person u thing dats nobody 2day can be a president 2morw,e.g gov fayose(a bus conductor)timaya(plantain seller)e.t.c, l bought things frm hm and he gave me some but wen i noticd it ran cos u dont kw wedar he has some tin like touch and follow and wen it happnd u ppl wil start saying,y didnt u run,shout e.t.c.u a free to insult me or abuse me cos talking is free,tanx
What are you even talking about(Off point) why will u take free fruit , u could have dropped them before running....
I better watch "Ed Edd n Eddy carton" than to reply u again undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Mcowubaba:

What are you even talking about(Off point) why will u take free fruit , u could have dropped them before running....
hehehe.....y wont l?or are u guilty of it........just asking shaaa
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Mcowubaba:

hehehe.....y wont l after buying things frm him and i didnt steal it? Remember,i wasnt passing o o,or are u guilty of it........just asking shaaa
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Lol,pastor in charge
bomasek:
Make I add u for BlackBerry so I can access the pictures
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Didnt get u
encryptjay:

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by bomasek(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
Lol,pastor in charge
choir mistress,lets move the ministry forward,show me what u got
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by 400billionman: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
Hmm...it was so embrassing today for me,it has been raining since morning and i needed to go to market,i went to the market despite the rain,as i reached the market,i went to a man selling fruits,hehehehe....considering the cold whether,the man started toasting o o o,as i was about to look up,oh boi come see his john tomas looking at me through his shorts,i was so ashamed,its not that i wore sexy dress cause am a decent person and dresses okay but he startd making move on me and started dashing fruits to me,hehe i collected it and pick race o before he will draw peoples attention cos am sure his neighbour noticed it.....kai oh konji na bastard....

Taa, come back here and pay for those fruits..
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2015
encryptjay:

Qeff the Perv cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Xmen149(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
Hmm...it was so embrassing today for me,it has been raining since morning and i needed to go to market,i went to the market despite the rain,as i reached the market,i went to a man selling fruits,hehehehe....considering the cold whether,the man started toasting o o o,as i was about to look up,oh boi come see his john tomas looking at me through his shorts,i was so ashamed,its not that i wore sexy dress cause am a decent person and dresses okay but he startd making move on me and started dashing fruits to me,hehe i collected it and pick race o before he will draw peoples attention cos am sure his neighbour noticed it.....kai oh konji na bastard....

That man might be tracking your house.....when he comes for his fruit dnt run,.a NL will then open another thread titlee like...'Fruit Eater got Eaten'.......go ahead
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Raymondenyi:
there is no comment you make on NL, Without typing about people giving head, i do not understand, is it that u are a ritualistic that trade on human Heads? I really don't get....

Get our elm327 devices, and enjoy it, check my signature
lol,warris dis? shocked sad
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by kaboninc(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
D last time i checked d NLs rules,it didnt say dat every one must comment on every thread,this is romance thread my dear,u can walk out ok,some ppl want 2 laugh and this is d first tym it happnd 2 me so i decided 2 share....LOVE U BABE,cheer up

And if the fruit seller is on NL nko?
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by otimothy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4fruit sounds better off.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by encryptjay(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
suxxman:

Qeff the Perv cheesy
I no say na here you dey self-service
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by gj22(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
chachanga:
Thank God for tact. E beta as you free the guy.

Meanwhile, be more conscious of your environment for now and watch out for him o.

Sometimes, Pervs like that just need anyone aroundd to express their wierd intentions to while some other crazy fixated sicko types like that take a shine to you and start stalking.

/Intones in Revd Father Ramsey Noah's Voice: Go with God My Sister!

So, because he was sexually attracted to a girl and got erect, he is now a pervert?

Nawa for you o.
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nichobabe(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
The Man was toasting, you were smiling and collecting fruits. Tomorrow you will shout rape.

Naija girls and freebies
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
400billionman:

Taa, come back here and pay for those fruits..
Lol, for where, na jara
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Xmen149:

That man might be tracking your house.....when he comes for his fruit dnt run,.a NL will then open another thread titlee like...'Fruit Eater got Eaten'.......go ahead
for where? he know fit
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
kaboninc:

And if the fruit seller is on NL nko?
dats makes a whole lot of sense,
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nichobabe:
The Man was toasting, you were smiling and collecting fruits. Tomorrow you will shout rape.

Naija girls and freebies

dat one na jara. na cos l bought things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] / Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs / We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.