Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? (43626 Views)

Video- This Woman Was Given One Million Dollars And This Was Her Reaction / Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? / Who Would You Save ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by CuteTj(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Will save my wife. My mum has done her own bit in life and we that we are just starting our own, she should give us a chance.. If you save your mum this time, won't she still die someday or even tomorrow sef??

For those saying mother... No be una dey talk say make dem old people give youth chance? And you guys don't want to relegate your parents. See hypocrisy!!!!
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by refreshrate: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jbond:
Attention for?

Attention for penetration
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by JERRYMAG4(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
missmary:
What are both of them doing in the same water that 100M is....
I smell A RAT
Them wan chop without me....God cash them tongue

you are too much
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jbond:
Lol, you've still not picked a choice.
Lol. Well the right thing to say is your mom. I'm not a guy so the wife thingy is out of the option.
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by DrGroove(f): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
pet4ril:
My husband
Mumu
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by theo07: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jbond:
Sincerely who will you save if given only one option? For the guys your mum, wife, or 100million dollars, for the ladies your mum, your husband or the 100million dollars.

100m and give 1 and 2 befitting burial
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
For the money to be together in water means it's tied together and because money is paper, there's a probability that $100million would float on water like a raft. So I'll tie a rope to myself, save my mum with my strongest arm since she's older and can't hold her breath that much under water, then hold my wife with the left arm. When they both get ashore, I'll go back for the floating money.
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by NICOGRAVITY: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
I wouldn't think twice before i save my wife.
My wife is my covenant partner till death do us part. My father should go and save my mother.
Remember, The good book, the Holy Bible say me and my wife has become one.
If you understand Gods purpose, plans and heart for marriage, you wouldn't have to think twice before you save your wife.
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Stephansmily(f): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
I will shout..'Mom! Stretch out ur hand!! Den I'll grab her. Then I'll say to my hubby..darling stop kidding around..grab d money and comout..u are tall enof or havnt u noticed u're just at d shallow part

Husbands bin misbehaving since 1960..lol

Igbo Sense
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by temmym4(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
OP, Funny u. Na to save my wife and be a hundred million richer na. I trust my boo boo, the moment am dragging madam out of the water, she go dey drag d cash. I no marry a dulling wifey grin

Wait, did I just leave Mummy in the pool Blood of God #faints
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by socialmediaman: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
MadCow1:

My wife..

Make Mumsy rest..

And 100million Dollars ain't nothing..

lie lie, i know your wifw was looking when you posted this grin grin grin
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by socialmediaman: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by socialmediaman: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Stephansmily:
I will shout..'Mom! Stretch out ur hand!! Den I'll grab her. Then I'll say to my hubby..darling stop kidding around..grab d money and comout..u are tall enof or havnt u noticed u're just at d shallow part

Husbands bin misbehaving since 1960..lol

Igbo Sense

you wicked o, i no marry again grin grin
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Stephansmily(f): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
socialmediaman:

you wicked o, i no marry again grin grin
No problem lol
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by socialmediaman: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Random?

you look like someone who'll save mom, then 100 million grin grin grin
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by VickyRotex(f): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
temmym4:
OP, Funny u. Na to save my wife and be a hundred million richer na. I trust my boo boo, the moment am dragging madam out of the water, she go dey drag d cash. I no marry a dulling wifey grin

Wait, did I just leave Mummy in the pool Blood of God #faints

lmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by AlphaDibia(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lmao I hate hypotheticals so I wont answer.. if this is real life question, what's $100m doing in the water? Mom sabi swim so no need to save her. Wifey na wetin carry you go near water when you no sabi swim?
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by goryorhal(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
CuteTj:
Will save my wife. My mum has done her own bit in life and we that we are just starting our own, she should give us a chance.. If you save your mum this time, won't she still die someday or even tomorrow sef??

For those saying mother... No be una dey talk say make dem old people give youth chance? And you guys don't want to relegate your parents. See hypocrisy!!!!

Oh I see .. Go use stick nack ur mAma nah .. Then we go know say u cerious
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Iyke1998(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
exxy:
Lol! my broda, merlin go collect every thing from you with him magic.
My brother na for shrine the matter. Go end ooooo
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by goryorhal(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
musiwax:
For the money to be together in water means it's tied together and because money is paper, there's a probability that $100million would float on water like a raft. So I'll tie a rope to myself, save my mum with my strongest arm since she's older and can't hold her breath that much under water, then hold my wife with the left arm. When they both get ashore, I'll go back for the floating money.

How you take pass waec ? Dem suppose beat ur English teacher ..
Better commot the sun shed u wear .. See the topic very well

1 Like

Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Personmama: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kul down.let me ask awon onile.and consult boda ifa and awon Iya.
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Iyke1998(m): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
charlsecy:
Lying tongues...
I don't expect u to believe me lipsrsealed
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by bashsani(m): 12:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Only mum is irreplaceable. My wifey na waist of tym to save her without the money because she will eventually abandon me without the money
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Esdb3: 12:37am On Aug 13, 2015
arsenalqueen:

You love Messi and you are an Arsenal fan? You are what sane quality men pray for.
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by chubby98: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2015
I will save d money (a man's creature),and expect God to save my mum and my wife (His creatures )
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 13, 2015
MadCow1:

My wife..

Make Mumsy rest..

And 100million Dollars ain't nothing..

lie lie, na d 1 million ugo grin save
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by keeptalkin(m): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2015
the 100 million
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by CuteTj(m): 1:15am On Aug 13, 2015
goryorhal:

Oh I see .. Go use stick nack ur mAma nah .. Then we go know say u cerious

Na you for come help me nack am na....
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by 2scorehigh(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Iyke1998:
I will save my mum(I can NEVER have someone like her).....
My marriage won't be fun for me without my mum's presence...

I can marry a new wife.
I can get $100m since there is LIFE...

That's all!!!

Correct man!

Mum is irreplaceable!

1 Like

Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by sirwhyte000(m): 2:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Sincerely i can marry many women wives with 100million dollars but wait Oo! If mom is gone, she is gone oo hmmmm

I have suffered to make money but i haven't seen such and opportunity they say come but once.
Guy i will save 100 million dollars because I can do a lot with it.
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 13, 2015
Ofcourse the money, cause it would be very hard to decide who to save between my mother and wife! So i will take it as i have lost loved ones and save the $100 million ....Also only if its USD , for all i know it could be Zimbabwean dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Praying For A Favourable UCL Draw (Hilarious Photo) / Kuvuki Land / Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.