Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (63139 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:56pm On May 30, 2009
[size=20pt]CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA

FA CUP WINNERS 2009!!![/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 4:57pm On May 30, 2009
nateevs:

@Chac

It was never a Jinx . . . It was only a year . . .
Ask the gayners what a jinx is . .

Bleep me. . . . . . .Roman is so happy!!!
Since when did FA cup become so important? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
These London clubs are small time outfits.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bluediva, it seems y'all are going to break the JINX of being TROPHYLESS.
Arsenal are still in it. How many years without a title now? grin grin grin grin

We were never jinxed.
It's that bloody red and white London club that is jinxed.
5years and counting. . .Brash, David, are you there?  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2009
Gotta love Guus Hiddink. kiss *standing ovation*

With him in charge, Chelsea would soar next season. Not in the cards, unfortunately. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by eyonigger(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2009
Mehn God save una, someone cud of being  relieved of his posting abilities. Switch for kill una today. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 30, 2009
[size=28pt]CFC RULES
Thank you Guus
[/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2009
@Chac

Don't talk like a novice
The FA Cup is the most respected trophy in England . . .

You live here I should not tell you that . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:59pm On May 30, 2009
Cristalz:

@FBS
Nah, not the entire time. We were outplayed for all of 1st half, and part of 2nd half. But from then onward, we ruled them. Just couldn't score.

We woulda won the shoot out too if you-know-who hadn't spread his lazy luck on the team. cheesy grin
@Crizzle: think about this, a team outplays you for 75 mins. . .don't you think they deserved to go through? tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2009
Daviddylan should pay attention to the two neat clipped passes with which Lamps put Anelka clean through twice today. He's been doing that all season. He is the top assist maker this season with 17 assists at the last count. 20 goals, 17 assists, neat in possession, covers more ground than anyone else (including Essien), defensively he is also magnificant. . . . listen mate, you know nothing about football. . . . go back to the religion thread!!!  grin

Gaynners thought we would end up trophyless like our brothers in North London, but it is not our portion in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2009
eyonigger:

Mehn God save una, someone cud of being  relieved of his posting abilities. Switch for kill una today. grin

You mean "could have". . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by MrCrackles(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2009
BlueDiva:

We were never jinxed.

I am always bouyant, all over like body shop lotion!
What you won the FA Cup? I aint batting an eyelid, i remain loyal! cheesy
Still counting and will keep counting till we do it, so what?!
cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 5:01pm On May 30, 2009
nateevs:

@Chac

Don't talk like a novice
The FA Cup is the[b] most respected trophy in England[/b] . . .

Most respected trophy? grin grin grin grin
What about the English Premiership??

Will the winners of the FA cup be called "English Champions".
Nateevs, you live here, i should not be telling you this.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 30, 2009
nateevs:

@Chac

Don't talk like a novice

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by eyonigger(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2009
nateevs:

You mean "could have". . . .  

No even try correct anything here, na the American kind of English be that, celebrate instead of trying to correct me.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by MrCrackles(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2009
nateevs:

@Chac

Don't talk like a novice

Retard, what are you talking about? shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2009
Unlike the gaynners, even in the year when we didn't collect any trophies, we were in all the major finals, competed for the league etc etc.

When Gaynners go trophyless, they are out of everything by February. Last season was the first time their season went beyond February. This season, their season did go beyond February, not because of the UCL (they never had a hope of winning that), but because they were competing with Aston Villa for 4th place.  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2009
Someone should be compiling a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong apology letter by now!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 5:04pm On May 30, 2009
@FBS
Outplayed us for 75 minutes and couldn't score? Nope.  .  .they didn't deserve to go through. grin

Why was Drogba sitting on Essien's butt? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Most respected trophy? grin grin grin grin
What about the English Premiership??

Will the winners of the FA cup called "English Champions".
Nateevs, you live here, i should not be telling you this.

We won't end this argument here . . .
THe FA Cup is the oldest Association Cup competition in the world. .
If I am right . . . . The FA Cup was the first broadcast live match on TV. . .

That's the heritage. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 30, 2009
Ibime:

Unlike the gaynners, even in the year when we didn't collect any trophies, we were in all the major finals, competed for the league etc etc.

When Gaynners go trophyless, they are out of everything by February. Last season was the first time their season went beyond February. This season, their season did go beyond February, not because of the UCL (they never had a hope of winning that), but because they were competing with Aston Villa for 4th place.  grin

Enjoy the shortlived success . . . now that hiddink is leaving your Guus is cooked.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by MrCrackles(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2009
With all the money spent, the major turnover of misfit players and high profile coaches, the miserable reward is an FA Cup!

Chelsea's future looks bleak, pensioners here and there, coin throwing thugs and diving bastards all oever the bridge?

Will Chelsea exist in the next 2 years? BIG QUESTION MARK! grin

Congratulations Chelscum for winning the FA Cup
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 5:06pm On May 30, 2009
BlueDiva:

We were never jinxed.

Share with your brothers.
Brash is a welder. . . . . He will use his tools to slice the cup into equal halves. cheesy grin

nateevs:

We won't end this argument here . . .
THe FA Cup is the oldest Association Cup competition in the world. .
If I am right . . . . The FA Cup was the first broadcast live match on TV. . .

That's the heritage. . .

Of course, it is the most respected CUP competition in the planet.
It does not make it the most respected TROPHY in England.
The Premiership takes that cake.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 5:07pm On May 30, 2009
He meant the oldest cup competition in the world.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2009
Hold up. . . . .Crizzle, we're on 100 pages. . . . I nominate Switch47 to open the new Chelsea thread with a long apology letter and a show of contrition  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by MrCrackles(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2009
davidylan:

Enjoy the shortlived success . . . now that hiddink is leaving your Guus is cooked.

And it is going to be well cooked like a thief who got roasted in Alaba Market a couple of year back! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 30, 2009
Perfect time to kiss NL goodbye till AUG.
The site is seriously distracting.
Goodbye GH.

@Haters,
Hating will do ya no good.
Celebrate with us.
I've got a bottle of Moet waiting to be opened.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by MrCrackles(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Share with your brothers.
Brash is a welder. . . . . He will use his tools to slice the cup into equal halves. cheesy grin

My welding instruments wont go near it, Drogba's saliva has touched it!

My welding tools are racist and dont like pensioners! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 5:09pm On May 30, 2009
[size=30pt]CHELSEA! CHELSEA! CHELSEA!!![/size].
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2009
@Chac

Maybe it's a case of misplacement of the right words. .
but you understand exactly what I mean . . .

You started to talk about us being happy about the trophy like we are talking about the Carling Cup. .
The gayners really wish they were here you know. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by somze(f): 5:11pm On May 30, 2009
Guus is simply terrific.

Thanks for the time Guus. You're up there with the best.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2009
Diva abeg send my own e-moet, dont mind them. Chelsea will go trophyless reh reh reh reh hissssssssss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by MrCrackles(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2009
BlueDiva:

I've got a bottle of Moet waiting to be opened.

Moet? Psssf!!

Why the fuc.k would i wanna drink MO-PISS with you?!

You lack class and i am on some different type shit!

Keep the bloody cork on your cheap ass champers

I have declared a free house, and to celebrate your tiny success, i have ordered Crizzle to deliver 1000 crates of BOLLINGER, CRISTAL and DOM P to you!

Crizzle, please do the honours my loff!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.