Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Help Me Nairalanders, I Want To Finish My University Degree. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Nairalanders, I Want To Finish My University Degree. (744 Views)

9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree / 9 Jobs In Nigeria That Dont Require A University Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Nairalanders, I Want To Finish My University Degree. by juliusjulius: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2015
I'm an extra year student of oau, the school has been on session for many weeks now and I'm yet to pay the required school fees which is around 27,000.
I'm using this medium to beg nairalanders to help me. I don't mind if it's a loan, or if I'll have to work for it, I just wanna finish up with my degree here.
I'm ready to disclose my real identity and I'm ready to submit all my credentials as collateral.
God bless you all.

Thank you all

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, I Want To Finish My University Degree. by Davland(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2015
An helper will come forth,just believe and don't give up.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, I Want To Finish My University Degree. by Kayoski(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2015
juliusjulius:
I'm an extra year
student of oau, the school has been on session for many
weeks now and I'm yet to pay the
required school fees which is around 27,000.

I'm using this medium to beg nairalanders to
help me. I don't mind if it's a loan, or if I'll have
to work for it, I just wanna finish up with my degree here.

I'm ready to disclose
my real identity and I'm ready to submit all my credentials as
collateral.

God bless you all.

Thank you all

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove
op I advice u to repost this topic in the family section. u will meet people who are willing to help there.. this section is also full of people who need help...
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, I Want To Finish My University Degree. by juliusjulius: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Kayoski:

op I advice u to repost this topic in the family section. u will meet people who are willing to help there.. this section is also full of people who need help...

Thanks bro, I have done that.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows About This Coy / New Career Opportunity At The U.S. Embassy / Sales Agents Vacancies In Oyo,osun And Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.