Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test (8805 Views)

How To Apply For Nationwide Recruitment At Reactor Beverages Limited / Rev Foods And Beverages Limited (job Vacancy) / RE: Rev Foods And Beverages Limited. Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by bolinxman: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
rildwanullahi:
as in
i mean scheduled time 4 d interview.
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by Beckybeky(f): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
REV UP! How was d interview? Why is everyone quiet
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by idowuolanipekun: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rev Up! we hope for the Best..
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by LaurelP(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
idowuolanipekun:
Rev Up! we hope for the Best..
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by itubaba001: 12:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Has any applicant who appiled as machine applicant see the score of his test ? Just be curious anyway
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by idowuolanipekun: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2015
itubaba001:
Has any applicant who appiled as machine applicant see the score of his test ?
Just be curious anyway
everyone av seen deir test score and qualified candidate participated in interview yestarday.
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by bolinxman: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Beckybeky:
REV UP!
How was d interview?
Why is everyone quiet
what did u apply for?
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by spoiltchild(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
All who attended the aptitude test did you get any text message on there interview,I got a message on Friday around 4:45pm and by 5:25pm anoda text message was sent again saying the message wasn't meant for me,pls did anyone attend the interview yesterday 11pm
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by spoiltchild(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
were all the applicants interview yesterday in all the positions storekeeper?
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by ChemPath: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
All dis new industry. smh. Well, I applied for customer service and came for the test and gt a reply dat I scored 60 but the text also stated that I am nt successful for the position I applied for but I am invited for marketing position. shuooo. they ought not to av included my score in d msg den. So I gt anoda sms saying I am rescheduled for 11am on satday and later gt anoda one to disregard d msg. From then I knew they ain't professional enough and decide to stay at home jare. later heard frm frends dat went there yestday dat marketing payment is 20k monthly as basic salary, then commission based on how u make sales. infact, Thank God I didn't turn up. smh.
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by itubaba001: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Any successful machine operator applicant should please share his experience what was ur score and how did d second interview go
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by rildwanullahi(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
itubaba001:
Any successful machine operator applicant should please share his experience what was ur score and how did d second interview go
am an operator, my score was 60 and we were 3 for the interview, we were told we will be contacted,
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by bolinxman: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
rildwanullahi:
am an operator, my score was 60 and we were 3 for the interview, we were told we will be contacted,
Did u discuss about salary,and how was d interview generally.
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by rildwanullahi(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
bolinxman:
Did u discuss about salary,and how was d interview generally.
we didn't discuss about salary interview was okay sha
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by bolinxman: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
ChemPath:
All dis new industry. smh. Well, I applied for customer service and came for the test and gt a reply dat I scored 60 but the text also stated that I am nt successful for the position I applied for but I am invited for marketing position. shuooo. they ought not to av included my score in d msg den. So I gt anoda sms saying I am rescheduled for 11am on satday and later gt anoda one to disregard d msg. From then I knew they ain't professional enough and decide to stay at home jare. later heard frm frends dat went there yestday dat marketing payment is 20k monthly as basic salary, then commission based on how u make sales. infact, Thank God I didn't turn up. smh.
20K?But people that went for the interview said they didn't talk about salary.where did you get ur info?
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by ChemPath: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2015
bolinxman:
20K?But people that went for the interview said they didn't talk about salary.where did you get ur info?
A friend of mine told me besides all of them were not interviewed together, they discussed salary wif some ppl and didn't discuss with some others.
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by urbighead: 2:47am On Sep 03, 2015
ChemPath:

What if it is your friend told you a lie? Did you notice the company recruited graduates for the marketing role you talk about? If they were going to pay that poorly, they could have used lower qualifications just as they did for some of the vacancies in the organization.... Using graduates I believe was because they wanted quality work well done because most water production companies use lower qualification for same position but Rev Foods want more than what those others can achieve monthly... And because you didn't attend or because you weren't invited for interview doesn't mean you discredit the company or discourage others from thinking about working there... I think your source of information is wrong.... Others who went for interview and salary was discussed with you, please do speak up as your input would be very much appreciated. Thank you.... Although I doubt salary was discussed with anyone as I am yet to see or hear about such.
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by urbighead: 2:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Please fellows, if you did apply for any of the vacant positions at Rev foods and beverages and during interview salary was discussed with you, please speak up about what was offered as this would be very much appreciated and would go a long way to prepare prosterity interested in working at Rev foods and beverages. Thank you
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by urbighead: 2:54am On Sep 03, 2015
bolinxman:

bolinxman... Thought you were invited too for interview? What happened? You didn't attend?
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by idowuolanipekun: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
pls Any update?
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by badonkadonk: 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na wa o..

So since we do interview.. Nobody was called to collect offer letter!? Dats serious.
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:48am On Nov 29, 2015
Dey have started operation since i saw deir vehicle oda dey at ikorodu
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by badonkadonk: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
Dey have started operation since i saw deir vehicle oda dey at ikorodu

Dats sumtin.. Any news spa the interview we did the last tym..?
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by rildwanullahi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
badonkadonk:

Dats sumtin.. Any news spa the interview we did the last tym..?
they just wasted our time
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by badonkadonk: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
rildwanullahi:
they just wasted our time

Honestly.. It's just sad to see how far the employment system has deteriorated..
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
God will surely judge them because i came 4rm very far distance 2 attend deir written nd oral interview
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by badonkadonk: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
God will surely judge them because i came 4rm very far distance 2 attend deir written nd oral interview

I dey tell u.. So till now.. Nobody don come here give testimony of been called..

Na wa o...
Re: Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test by Teddeebear: 6:19am On Feb 24, 2016
was anyone from this thread called to resume

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oceanic: Act Now / 2017 N-power Recruitment Assessment Test Starts July 1st 2017 / Internet Cafe Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.