Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 PM

6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student (32647 Views)

Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) / 7 Most Student Friendly Side Hustles In Nigeria | Student Hustles / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by RobinHez(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2015

[img]http://1.bp..com/-F3xiIWsJZt8/VciLuxqhQlI/AAAAAAAAAGY/d6Pk-LYFo3I/s1600/funny-meme-monday-5-489x400.png[/img]

Yes, being in a University is cool. As in freaking cool - to people that are yet to enter. Sometimes I wish I came in here to sleep and not write exams, after Dibu's stipulated years, I will stroll to school admin and collect my certificate but just as the wise ones say: "The wise
ones say".
Amongst all the things I pass as annoying in my school surroundings, there are special repetitive ones that I am so sure you will come across someday, if you haven't.

6. Home Work/Assignment : For crying out really loud, I stay in Hall IV, it's an Hostel and not a home. Granted, it's meant to enlighten us but what is the essence of having to submit it? Who nor do, make he rest. The wise one says "University is a free
place".

5. Lecturers teaching for 2hours+ and not taking attendance : I don't know for your faculty, but in the land of the crossives, this is a big time offence. 2hours is enough for an engine student to cover a whole sylla... (Forget BUS, trekk).

4. Time difference in sleeping : Start sleeping in class at 12pm, wake up five hours later and it will be 12:05pm. Now sleep at night with a morning class at 8am, wake up 7am and decide to sleep for 5mins, guess what time you will wake up (+_+). Why nah?

3. Alarm : Chai, alarms does not help matters at all. Thank God for snooze, if I want to wake up by 6am (after sleeping at 3am), I will have to set 3 alarms at 5am, 5:07am, 5: 23am each with its tone - Tonto Dike, thanks for that "high" song, it helps. Sha, shouldn't alarm be sensitive enough? Atleast don't interfere in my dreams!!!.

2. Monday : Why is Monday always acting like it's jealous of Sunday? For the records, sometimes I wake up on Mondays pretending not to knowing that it is really Monday. You know what is worst than waking up on monday? Knowing that the next Monday is 7days away. Wait, Monday... M-O-N-D-A Y... Damn, never knew it looks that ugly.

1. Obtainers/Thieves : Just like my teacher will say "It's a bracket". Can't find any other position to place them so, let me treat them as sub-topic.

a) Obtainers : As in, I can't walk freely at night without hiding my phones inside the unspeakables. Even money self, I thought they were only after those two things until last week - I went to see a friend at Edo street at 8pm and on my way back, I bought 4 cooked corn. Dem bros collect the corn, cut half for me say make I use am exchange my G shock watch. Ekosodin Brethren. I domo!!!

b)Thieves : Arrrgh!, Laptop, Phones, Lamp, Bags, Boxers, Singlet, Trousers. All are at owners risk. The thing dey be like magic if them don move am. Just last month, my roommate filled his stove to the brim with kerosene only to come back from class to find the stove missing. Two weeks later, they returned the stove. Woo, make I rest my case. Sha, you weren't expecting the kerosene to remain in the stove init?

Sauce: http://www.uniben247.com/2015/08/6-annoying-daily-hustles.html

cc Lalasticlala , Ishilove , Godwin10 (sorry boss.. I had to sad)

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by RobinHez(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala sad
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by bolaji3071(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
FTC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by peterd53(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
point noted
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by yungest(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
lol.....
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Slimzjoe(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Having to Eat Food you would Never Even Look at When at homeangry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
very funny. I must concess!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
you are a good writer guy...

5 Likes

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Haha why is Monday always acting like it's jealous of Sunday grin

14 Likes

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by alkanes1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Great write up. Thumbs up
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Joeself1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nah so e suppose be.... tongue
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by FunnyDude(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Just here to read comment
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by barnacle: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
nice
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Oxytocin(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by RobinHez(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
lalasticlala grin
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by onyeguy: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Atmmachine(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Having sex with my female lecturers for some good grades.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by richyfunky(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Universities in Nigeria is full of suffering

3 Likes

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Bonapart(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Monday is like an attack which you sometimes wanna rebuke
As for lecturers lecturing beyond 2hrs: my taxation and biz finance lecturers then, the duo can go on for 4hrs. I trust my accounting students then. They wil be like "sir, we don tire"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by kennyman2000(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmmmmm...
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by helphelp: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ok
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Naff24(f): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
bolaji3071:
FTC.
For ur mind

1 Like

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Oyindatjay(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Dottore: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ok
Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by psychologist(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wake up! Rise up! Good morning Hollywood brother and sisters how was ya night... By my time it's time, wake up and wake up your scouter, wake up and wake up your reading mate... To worship our creator, to worship our maker... tongue
That's my fvck1ng alarm

embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by StepTwo: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
dont even know what to say here.

I'll just pass

1 Like

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by ladyF(f): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol....although I can't fully relate yet....JAMB no gree me cry grin

I don put my pishure....lol check my profile for details grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Photocopies

1 Like

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by jewelbaby55(f): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please who can help me with a site where I can watch movies online? Especially complete episode of throne.

1 Like

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by IamLEGEND1: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
na Obtainers wey full everywhere...
keep ur phone for ur side turn head for one second....
e don shift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by Bimffo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mehn. You just speak everything for here OP.

1 Like

Re: 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student by viktor01(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
photocopy ko easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300L Female Student Of FUNAAB Dies At FMC (Photo) / Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her / Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.