Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger (24928 Views)

AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department / AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by Teophilus96(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
That is why I'll always advise my younger ones, to study courses that will at the end of the day, result to an independent establishment.

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by stranded(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
From the opinion of the OP, AIT was only able to pay staff salaries with the help of GEJ in power. What happened when GEJ had not gotten to power? Or did AIT come to be when GEJ got to power? I can't get the connection with GEJ here.

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by maestroz: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Buhari,

please forgive AIT of their sins just as our father in heaven does.

extend bail out to AIT just like you did to states.

wait o! AIT get case against Tinubu next month. e don be b dat.

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
wadetaw202:
Op, pls permit me to say you are an irredeemable eediot. at d begining of your useless and disoriented post, you said AIT cant pay salary because they are not being sponsored by GEJ again. Then later, like a disoriented mental case that you are, you said the managenent have the money but just refuse to pay.

To lend more fact to your steupidity, you said august 2014 salary was paid on august 2015. Isnt gej the president in august 2014? If he was financing AIT and AIT was depending on him for salary payment, wouldnt they have been able to pay up till d time gej was president?

You are an eeediot and the only befitting thing for you is death by beheading, since your head is too thick to think properly.
MR DOKPESI! GO AND PAY YOUR WORKERS BEFORE ABUSING PEOPLE ONLINE! ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF? REMEMBER THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN! HIS NAME IS GENERAL M. BUHARI! YOU DONT WANT TO MESS WITH THE GENERAL! DO YOU?

3 Likes

Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by Emmacolinho(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
rifasenate11:
Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food, we have food and we can eat, Glory be to you o lord, Amen.
" Bless dis food o Lord for Christ sake Pmb come and eat Gej go away cheesy
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by Emmacolinho(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
rifasenate11:
Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food, we have food and we can eat, Glory be to you o lord, Amen.
" Bless dis food o Lord for Christ sake amen Pmb come and eat...go away cheesy"
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by giles14(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

And One Useless Pastor Called Kukah Is Still Talking About Amnesty For That Thief Called Jonathan....Smh! Only in Nigeria!!!!
1 he is not a pastor but the bishop of sokoto Catholic diocese
2 he is not useless .cos if not for him so many Christians in sokoto will be history now
3 u cal GEJ a thief ? but remember let he who had not sinned cast the first stone.
4 and lastly wen u have nothing to say shot dat trash of its up
gay

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by bigerboy200: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

And One Useless Pastor Called Kukah Is Still Talking About Amnesty For That Thief Called Jonathan....Smh! Only in Nigeria!!!!
U can disagree with Kukah's opinions without having to call him "useless".. he is a bishop and we should respect the divine office of a bishop....meanwhile, I was also disappointed with his comments on channels tv dis mrng..

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by dammylooksmart(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
It Is well.
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by Iyoma2(f): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
AIT have too many staff. Dokpesi has a soft heart, anyone who goes to him for help hardly get disapointed as he will look for how to place him on salary under DAAR communitcation. 50% of the staff are relations who dont even have d qualification to work. Even whn GEJ was there he was owing. Is GEJ a part of DAAR group? If d staff are reduced i think these issue of none payment of salaries will be a thing of d past so DAAR group take note.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by HirstMOG(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Abugab:
Every labourer deserves his wages so the holy book says.
If you can't run the business no more sell it off or close down.

Infact OLX, sell it. grin grin
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by Austin4lif: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

a catholic bishop is useless? If u are not useless u should not have been on nairaland 24/7, while others are making history u are here wasting ur tym as a youth. Shame on u
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by giles14(m): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
bigerboy200:

U can disagree with Kukah's opinions without having to call him "useless".. he is a bishop and we should respect the divine office of a bishop....meanwhile, I was also disappointed with his comments on channels tv dis mrng..
dat funny cos kukah is adhere supporter of PMG.only dat buhari is shifting from wot was agreed by d peace forum
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by fortune1968: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
justanotherme:
Blame buhari
blame the lion of bourdillon
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by fairheven: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Always known this DOKRPESI to be a clown. With all the Billions he collected from JOnathan for his propaganda against BUHARI an Image laundering for Jonathan has been filtered away.? TUC shud be up an doing
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by edwardaigb: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dogperson, the thunder wey go fire your left ball is still doing press up.
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by kencrystal20: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Win up to 1million naira weekly with 100% fixed games. All games come with fixed odds to ensure your win. For more info contact me By clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/crystal.ken.12? fref=nf&refsrc=https%3A%2F %2Fm.facebook.com %2Fcrystal.ken.12&refid=9&_rdr#_=_
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by fortune1968: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Austin4lif:
a catholic bishop is useless? If u are not useless u should not have been on nairaland 24/7, while others are making history u are here wasting ur tym as a youth. Shame on u
this is one of the problems with the nigerian religionists . what if kukah is a priest ?no be human being ? are you saying kukah is not useless when he is overtly supporting corruption ? we are talking of stolen billions of dollar ! men... kukah is useless !
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by deavicky(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I'm sure you are the one and same person on your Dp. Fat has clad ur reasoning. How could ur refer to a man of God like that.
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by fortune1968: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Austin4lif:
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by totalhouse(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
The issue of non-payment of staff salaries at daar group has been on going for over a year now. It is unjust to attribute the misfortune of the coy to Jonathan's absence in goverment.Always get your facts right op. Stop misinforming people.
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by dowjones(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cowards. Look at them hiding thier face behind placards. No wonder they're being bullied.
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by actoor(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
They can aswell cover the protest on their Entertainments News or constantly cast it as a Breaking News grin
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by Austin4lif: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
fortune1968:
this is one of the problems with the nigerian religionists . what if kukah is a priest ?no be human being ? are you saying kukah is not useless when he is overtly supporting corruption ? we are talking of stolen billions of dollar ! men... kukah is useless !
go to kano or to the north and insult the sultan of sokoto and see what happen to u. Are u not corrupt urself? Am not supporting corruption but I challenge u to swear or declare that since this year u have not be involved in any corrupt practices.
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by just4just: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Beremx:
I almost wept when i watched him on AIT two days ago after I have stopped watching the yeye station for almost a year now. He looks frail and he is aging very fast.
While Dokpesi and his family are getting fatter,his employees are looking sick especially the men.

Why 2 opposite words come from ur mouth at d same time. He looks frail..........and dopes family are getting fatter. ..

As most of this media house are govt contractor . Apc can't give contract to AIT they should looks else where for mire money . This is not an easy time for them economy problems are here.

God will help them
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by fortune1968: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Austin4lif:
go to kano or to the north and insult the sultan of sokoto and see what happen to u. Are u not corrupt urself? Am not supporting corruption but I challenge u to swear or declare that since this year u have not be involved in any corrupt practices.
what sort of reasoning is this ? so , for all these sentiments expressed by you ; kukah is correct ?

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by handyteddy: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Shear Propaganda !
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by bigerboy200: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
giles14:
dat funny cos kukah is adhere supporter of PMG.only dat buhari is shifting from wot was agreed by d peace forum
The talk of this "peace forum" is beginning to annoy me Abeg.. let them just leave Buhari alone to do the needful.. if Nigeria is to move forward, the vicious cycle of Corruption must be broken and damaged.. Obj didn't break dis cycle mayb because he felt abdusalam's administration wasn't corrupt,yaradua and GEJ didn't break it mayb because they felt OBJ wasn't corrupt enough to warrant a probe..PMB now wants to break d barrier of Corruption at d national level,yet pple in d name of "peace forum" are trying to hold him back...millions of Nigerians won't forgive PMB if he fails to bring corrupt pple to face d law
.punishments must be netted out to corrupt public officials to serve as deterrent..Nigerians must begin to see that public office isn't about stealing public funds but it should be about service and sacrifice.....my opinion.
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

u will soon die of high bp
just continue
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by bentoochi: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

u are stupid for ur comments
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Doesn't AIT make money again? hmm
Re: AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger by Onyiibazz: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Uncleodi:
Chia..
Onyibe,ndaa. Ije ibu OP burukwa Ftc?
Hatanu nnah haram ohuna dikonu.
Owu na bastæd, poverty na disease. This is why I hate private sector.
Okenwa! Ibu onye ohaozara?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What My Boss Did To Me. / Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ / Age Falsification In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.