Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? (50736 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Nigerians Don't Like PDA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
uracocksucker:

Highly unlikely that ....have to see to believe
Blessed are those who believe without seeing....

Unique moniker you have, been nice talking to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmmm I admire ur username bro...Do u knw the meaning?I'm sure u knw who he is lol
I know its the name of an ancient Egyptian guru.
But I do not know what it means.
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by 2dice(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
mzteemarh:
lies ! lies !! where did you deduce that from

you can lie for Africa tongue
well I don't lie on week-days grin ...
u should advert for close-up ooo...
How are we sure ur Tooth is not even Picx-Mix tongue
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by DROGON: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol nooooo
What I'm saying is that I'm not skinny and I'm not even slim and I have a flat stomach.

I didn't say I have abs, I'm not muscular. It's just flat.

Anything else sir?
Yes ..can u kindly show us.?? I'm not slim,skinny,not too muscular, but I don't have a big tummy thanks to sit ups and weight lifting.
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by uracocksucker: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Blessed are those who believe without seeing....

Unique moniker you have, been nice talking to you.
Pleasure
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by redgem(f): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

grin

you feel me?
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by redgem(f): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
2dice:
all I can see is flat fone .... Maybe a tummy selfie... Might convince my eyes grin

lol
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:

1)Op why exactly should Nigerians care about flat stomach,with all the problems we facing,na flat stomach we go.start to worry about

2)with all d copy copy we don copy the western world sotey most of our cultures and traditions have been abolished,eg girls dressing half n.aked in d name of looking beautiful,you still want to add flat stomach syndrome?...is big stomach associated with fashion again

3)please I need you to enlighten me about the health issue associated to natural big stomachs,not d disease or illness caused big stomach.
LoL, flimsy excuses.
-Looking like a bag of beans will never be alright; taking Naija wahala to heart so in so you fail to takia af yaself speaks volume of how negligent a being you are.
-Fat Men needs deliverance , they need to max out and build muscles , African men represent strength and ruggedness . They shouldn't be looking like a 7months old pregnant woman.
-Too much fat in the body which is very evident in big belle men is life threatening , talk about atherosclerosis and co.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by stephmike(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
OK smileyOK
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by 2dice(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
redgem:

lol
send it to my mail ... grin U look-alittle like Monalisa chinda especially in the second picture... Do you know her?
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by prince2blinks(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
When I didn't hve money to eat my stomach did not come out na that I can feed wella my stomach done come out na Godwin o evidence of good living.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by adconline(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cos gluttonous habits are signs of good living in Naija. Ever wondered why rich and thieving politicians are fat??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by BlackKenichi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsChima:
That's true. You should see the Naija men in the States with fat tummy white women (some black women) but it is a trend in the States to get a fat tummy white chick!

I asked how does one find the toto and I was told there are ways. grin
It's also a trend for black women to go after glass chinned fuckboi white men! You should see how white american men fight....................They can't take a punch!
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by sonnie10: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
All these women canvassing for flat stomach, by the time you start having problems with your ignorant mother in-laws who would allege that you are starving their son, you will beg to sing a different song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:

1)Op why exactly should Nigerians care about flat stomach,with all the problems we facing,na flat stomach we go.start to worry about

2)with all d copy copy we don copy the western world sotey most of our cultures and traditions have been abolished,eg girls dressing half n.aked in d name of looking beautiful,you still want to add flat stomach syndrome?...is big stomach associated with fashion again

3)please I need you to enlighten me about the health issue associated to natural big stomachs,not d disease or illness caused big stomach.
pls I'm so concerned about flat tummy ooh! That's why @ 41 I'm still single; my tummy is bulgy and my preek is small. Now, how do u expect me to go for another protruding tummy? It will be stressful doing the butt-plug sexercise, even doggiePound won't work oh.
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by jamex93(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! True. To this set of people if you're fat or have protruded stomach you're living the good life and rich. But if you're not life is hard for you. Big stomach means you're chopping life. I bu dike lol.

A friend once alluded that someone in our village is poor and might be going through severe economic hardship, because of his slender look. He was surprised when told that the man has strings of businesses and also owns many properties in Lagos and onitsha.

lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:
Op don't mind Nigerians.

I care deeply about stomachs. I have a flat stomach and I'm always showing it off. smiley
See you showing off flat stomach.
How many plates of fresh fish pepper soup, mortar of goat head and nkwobi, glasses of milk, plates of pounded yam with onugbu soup, bottles of chilled dead cold gulder have you consumed this year?
Flat stomach, lee leegh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol. Thick doesn't mean big stomach my dear. I'm not skinny or even slim but I have a flat stomach (just using myself as an example grin)

I have flat tummy,i have flat tummy!! Yet no picshure abegi shift make i see mama Amaka as she dey bend down baff amaka

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Esdb3: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:
Op don't mind Nigerians.

I care deeply about stomachs. I have a flat stomach and I'm always showing it off. smiley

Cc: MrsPhyno

This is exactly the problem. The bold is exactly the problem why we shouldn't make it a public trend.

We can just get flat tummies because of its health advantage but people like the quoted are those that would make it another END TIME THING. People like her won't cover their tummies anymore.

I just don't grasp YOUTH AND THE OBNOXIOUS WANT TO BLEEPING SHOW OFF!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
..And Why Da Hell Do You Need A Flat tummy For??..So You Can Act Like Me??

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by piuspee(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
This is basically all about lifestyle, flat tummy is good cos it makes someone look healthy and young.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by InvertedHammer: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
/
2 important signature features of a "Big man":

1. Big stomach

2. Neck rolls (a.k.a canter, at the back of the neck)

These two features make men look good in babariga.

Heck. On a good day, one can even put a toothpick in his mouth to finish the "arrangement"

\

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by redgem(f): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
2dice:
send it to my mail ... grin U look-alittle like Monalisa chinda especially in the second picture... Do you know her?

I do know her but I don't look like her
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by pseudonomer: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
From my experience, it seems Nigerians don't really care about flat stomachs. Many people, even young females and males don't have them and don't seem concerned about that. In the Western World, to be considered attractive a flat stomach is a must, but many people who are called hot in Naija have protruding bellies.

This issue is irrespective of body type because I've seen a lot of slim people with larger stomachs too.

Is it that Nigerians don't care about a small waist and flat stomach as much as the rest of the world? And if so why not. This is actually a real health issue grin

For me, I do care... Having a big stomach is a turn-off for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by ZianaJordana(f): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
White people seem to be obsessed with thinness, especially the women.
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Superman11(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol. Ok. Go and get a big stomach since you've convinced yourself that it's 'hot and every lady wants that'

not me ooh.
I have flats ooh. Other people have big potty belly belly
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
From my experience, it seems Nigerians don't really care about flat stomachs. Many people, even young females and males don't have them and don't seem concerned about that. In the Western World, to be considered attractive a flat stomach is a must, but many people who are called hot in Naija have protruding bellies.

This issue is irrespective of body type because I've seen a lot of slim people with larger stomachs too.

Is it that Nigerians don't care about a small waist and flat stomach as much as the rest of the world? And if so why not. This is actually a real health issue grin

Where in the western world because there are plenty of big stomachs here in the U.S., white and black.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by rawpadgin(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Nigerians are naturally lazy to exercise
@ my place of we eat 3 time 5:30 breakfast, 11:30 lunch & 5:30 dinner
As a result of the feeding system the company made available a standard gym for us
u tell u, in a yard of more than 300 people only about 10 of us are utilizing this gym
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Litmus: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why do people write such falsehood about Nigeria? Nigerians care big-time about flat stomachs. In Nigeria, if you're below say fifty and you're a woman with protruding belly, there's an automatic perception you're carrying, uh, .... let's just that the person needs to go to the toilet. I've noticed that in the West, European women tend to have swollen stomachs. There was a period a couple of years ago when White women took to wearing jeans cut to sit around the hipbone, exposing flesh below the navel. They would wear clothes that exposed this area and the area would always be swollen. Black women started copying this white women and went around exposing protruding bellies. It is often as if Black people don't appreciate what they have and would often copy worst things if Whites do it.

But the idea that Nigerians back home generally carry these bot bellies is a huge, huge lie informed by the stereotypes of the beer swigging African dictators with potbellies siting in their offices with their banana republic military uniforms.
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by seangy4konji: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
You need to be on ground to know whats up...

If it like flat or big...

How to survive is enough to forget you even exist unless God by your side..

Most men have flat tummies...You need to see mehn carrying blocks,loads,brick layers and mechanics...plenty pass people for offices and na suffer bring d abs unless GOD just give you that kain body or you were well brought up and along the line you were used to exercise..

We are talking money you are talking abs..

No one will tell you before you start massaging the big tummy when big big dollars is in front of you...

PS...80 percent of american women self na ORA(OYEL)FULL THEIR body self..who cares..na love matter jor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by kossyablaze(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
imhotep:

I know its the name of an ancient Egyptian guru.
But I do not know what it means.
Itz an egyptian name meanin..He who comes with peace.He is the first eva known Architect....Just google him on wikipedia

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by papijoe1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmm that s true cos most ladies going abt their with big tommy and not that they are pregnant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! / Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.