Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,611 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept (2563 Views)

Both Sex Beautiful St Bernard Puppies. / Superb Female St Bernard Puppy For Sell, 5 Weeks Old. / Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Port Harcourt Today To Another Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept by bsquaredkennels(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered to Abuja, Another Promise Kept. Below are pictures of the the said puppy en route Abuja to mabs2015 a nairalander yesterday he has since picked him up and loves his new boy smiley

1 Share

Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept by mabs2015: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yes oh..Simba is a truly special dog....Many thanks to Bsquared kennels

1 Like

Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
bsquaredkennels:
Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered to Abuja, Another Promise Kept. Below are pictures of the the said puppy en route Abuja to mabs2015 a nairalander yesterday he has since picked him up and loves his new boy smiley
how much?

Want to get 2 female caucsian from you bsquaredkennels by november.

1 Like

Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept by bsquaredkennels(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
@juicy1, you are in luck cos I just breed two of my Caucasian they r due to litter in October. I will definitely post when the puppies drops
Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
You could have gotten a bigger basket. That basket is too small to transport that dog. You just suffered the poor dog. I do pup deliveries out of Lagos too.

This could have done the job. #JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept by Buddhar(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
bsquaredkennels:
@juicy1, you are in luck cos I just breed two of my Caucasian they r due to litter in October. I will definitely post when the puppies drops
Around how much so we can get prepared.
Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept by bsquaredkennels(m): 5:08am On Aug 14, 2015
@codeinejunkiee, I am sure the puppy did not suffer cos I used one of the ones you are recommending and used a smaller one as the cover. Note the smaller one is about 2/3 of the bigger one, While the puppy was there he could turn around in it and could seat. Thanks anyway! @Buddhar, thanks for the enquiry I don't like talking about prices of my puppies until they are littered as I don't like counting my chicks before they a hatched, but if you want to have an Idea u can chat me on WhatsApp my no is 08055598590. Thanks all.
Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept by Ralphlauren(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2015
CodeineJunkiee is right. The baskets you used in transporting that puppy is wayyyyyy too small.

Saying that puppy could turn his head around in that very small enclosure is a balant lie. That puppy must have been very uncomfortable throughout the entire journey.

Please let's try and do this properly. It will cost you just a few extra naira to purchase bigger baskets. After all, you've billed your client for the cost of transportation.
Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept by bsquaredkennels(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
@ralphlauren, read my post very well I never said it could turn his head but it could turn inside the basket. You can be sure u can't like my work more than me. I raised those puppies from scratch and I can not do anything to hurt them come to think of it, if I treat them badly and they die whose loss?. Ask the buyers, I care about my products a lot. I ask about the welfare of my products from time to time. I am not one of those breeders that sells dog anyhow just for money, to buy my products u must be capable of taking care of them, cos I don't sell them cheap. The difference in base and d cover is just N300 that wouldn't hurt at all. If I do what u ask of the basket would not fit into the car as I used a public transport mind you not a luxurious bus o!. To say I am a blatant lier is an insult on my personality. I stopped lying the day I knew I am too old to be beaten by anyone for saying the truth. For my puppies sold to Lagos I don't even transport in basket I send using private vehicle except the buyer is in a hurry to get his consignment that is when I use luxurious bus. Thanks for ur observation anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept by bsquaredkennels(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
@ralphlauren, read my post very well I never said it could turn his head but it could turn inside the basket. You can be sure u can't like my work more than me. I raised those puppies from scratch and I can not do anything to hurt them come to think of it, if I treat them badly and they die whose loss?. Ask the buyers, I care about my products a lot. I ask about the welfare of my products from time to time. I am not one of those breeders that sells dog anyhow just for money, to buy my products u must be capable of taking care of them, cos I don't sell them cheap. The difference in base and d cover is just N300 that wouldn't hurt at all. If I do what u ask of the basket would not fit into the car as I used a public transport mind you not a luxurious bus o!. To say I am a blatant lier is an insult on my personality. I stopped lying the day I knew I am too old to be beaten by anyone for saying the truth. For my puppies sold to Lagos I don't even transport in basket I send using private vehicle except the buyer is in a hurry to get his consignment that is when I use luxurious bus. Thanks for ur observation anyway. P.S. The base is the biggest basket u can get in the market here in jos.
Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept by chucky234(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Baba T

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night / Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) / These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.