Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas (25029 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2009
Yesterday was the 3rd time I was approached by a well dressed lady at Silverbird cinemas @ VI Lagos, pleading for pop-corn. It seems to me that these ladies carefully select their targets, a well dressed man who is alone. Their claims are that they run out of money or waiting for a relative or a friend! I think it is wrong for a lady to stop so low and beg for pop corns.2 weeks ago, I gave the first one money for pop corn out of ignorance. She move to level two by asking for my phone numbers! Real gentlemen, BEWARE!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by iice(f): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2009
Ahhahahahaha man woman must wak grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2009
iice:

Ahhahahahaha man woman must wak grin
Even if they must wak, someone must also let these ladies know that the Governor of Lagos had ban begging in the State! I am sure the ban extends to pop-corns!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Epiphany(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2009
I must go to Silverbird alone. I must also remember to dress well. I hope someone comes to ask me for popcorn too! grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by iice(f): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2009
^^rofl cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Fhemmmy: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2009
;d
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Vuitton(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2009
Me thinks this is a new form of hustling for em gals shocked

Popcorn is not the main issue ere, its jus a diversionary tactic or deception for the ignorant lonely gentleman.
Perhaps she wudnt mind joinin him to watch the movies and consequently following him home or at least gettin his contact details to follow up the hustle. tongue
Lagos gals sharp oh! See format shocked

I go set up counter strategy grin Bushmeat wan catch ze hunter kiss

1 Like

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by touchmeder: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2009
this is so funny jesussssssssssssssssssssss. cheesy cheesy desperate times calls for desperate measure. who still talk say girl scarce for naija?

1 Like

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by JJYOU: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2009
every little helps
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by poshangel: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
its the credit crunch, i assume that men now no longer offer to take these ladies to the cinema and all they can probably afford is the movie ticket. seriously, i wonder why some nijja babes are so fake, they cant afford popcorn, but can go to silverbird, stylish prostitutes.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by simplysmat(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2009
Now this is funny.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by segzicres(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2009
i don't reall understand what a lady would be doing that for. well when i get there i'll ask one.

1 Like

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by smurf1(f): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2009
ROFL, grin grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2009
lolzzzzz grin grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by spikedcylinder: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2009
Vuitton:

Me thinks this is a new form of hustling for em gals shocked

Popcorn is not the main issue ere, its jus a diversionary tactic or deception for the ignorant lonely gentleman.
Perhaps she wudnt mind joinin him to watch the movies and consequently following him home or at least gettin his contact details to follow up the hustle. tongue
Lagos gals sharp oh! See format shocked

I go set up counter strategy grin Bushmeat wan catch ze hunter kiss

Lol! grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by elowa: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2009
grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by bluespice(f): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2009
now this is very hilarious grin
dammit! gurls got levels man
wait a min tho, how much does pospcorn cost?
how much do the tickets cost?
maybe this will enlighten us as to their needing the popcorn grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2009
I don't believe this shocked, we need proof! I don't think things are that bad yet, please!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2009
bluespice:

now this is very hilarious grin
dammit! gurls got levels man
[b]wait a min tho, how much does pospcorn cost?
how much do the tickets cost?[/b]maybe this will enlighten us as to their needing the popcorn grin
Pop corn costs 400 naira, the meduim pack while a movie ticket costs 1000 Naira.
On Mondays, there is a free pop corn with every movie ticket.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2009
this cannot be true. shocked
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2009
ezinne1212:

I don't believe this shocked, we need proof! I don't think things are that bad yet, please!
Well Ezinne, if you are in Lagos, pls go to the Silverbird cinemas from 12.00 Noon to 6.00PM and carefully observe these ladies! They will always walk up  and down at the 3rd floor or sit at a place as if they are waiting for someone! Meanwhile, they might be targeting a mugu who will for their tales by moonlight. Yes, things are that bad in Nigeria!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by spikedcylinder: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2009
So all those shinny looking babes, na pop corn dem dey beg for? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2009
Randy men should be happy 'bout this.
Should'nt they?  undecided
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Pataki: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2009
WOW! I must make that place a point of call. Who knows, they just might come in handy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by osisi2(f): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2009
I wish I were a man grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by bluespice(f): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2009
lol grin
but the thing isnt expensive nau
why would they do such
i guess lotsa folks have no self respect
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by osisi2(f): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
Pataki:

WOW! I must make that place a point of call. Who knows, they just might come in handy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

buy them extra butter too.
chei so girls don cheap like this ?
$400 popcorn and pure water and they'll start following you?
let me warn my brothers
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by osisi2(f): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2009
ezinne1212:

where is beccomerich?
he may have a satellite photo to prove it
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by CrazyMan(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2009
That's weird. How would a lady approach a guy just for pop-corn. Anyway, like some posters said, man/woman must chop. Òdíégwú
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by bluespice(f): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2009
word! i find the story too ridiculous to believe
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Pepeye(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2009
I dont believe this shocked

But if it were true . . they re obviously in dire need hence the begging
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2009
Must they eat while watching a movie?

I believe it's just a tactic to talk to you. Yeye Lagos girls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Savagery! (pix) / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.