Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas (25018 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by johnnygan(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
qblaze:

Fair trade. Popcorn for hand, toto for bed.

A fair trade indeed

LMFAO
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Dammyray(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
na where i take God beg you i wan reach there now now now
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by yemooffa(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
i no be gentleman at all at all, so off to silverbird i go
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2009
qblaze:

see na d tin wey i dey talk b dis, una too wan go der, oga, hun
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by johnnygan(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2009
larayat:

see na d tin wey i dey talk b dis, una too wan go der, oga, hun

Mrs. Woman, if na you, you no go go?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2009
johnnygan:

Mrs. Woman, if na you, you no go go?
mr man,i knw ur type,d tin wey u no do na him u go dey make mouth on top,
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Dammyray(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2009
johny leave her tell her make she invite you make you come do once whether she no go gry(lol)
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2009
qblaze:

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by johnnygan(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2009
larayat:

mr man,i knw ur type,d tin wey u no do na him u go dey make mouth on top,

Omo na wah for you oh,
Na wettin? Leave us Joooooooo
Na wettin una dey cause for there bi dat now
Is it our fault that we get y'all easily thru a bag of pop-corn?

Dammy_ray:

johny leave her tell her make she invite you make you come do once whether she no go gry(lol)

Guy, she no fit invite me cos she no get mouth
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Dammyray(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
laughing
woman na so?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2009
wetin dey worry unna, u tink say u reach my standard.i just pity gurls wey dey beg una 4 popcorn,u wey be say una dey wait 4 person 2 buy u ticket, also grin grin
Dammy_ray:

laughing
woman na so?

no be soooooooooooo
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by johnnygan(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2009
Dammy_ray:

laughing
woman na so?

padi na so oh
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2009
johnnygan:

padi na so oh
y e no be so crazy fellow,useless human being, hiv victims,
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by johnnygan(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2009
larayat:

y e no be so crazy fellow,useless human being, hiv victims,

Good now you turn me on,
Why you dey try claim holy shit for here?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2009
am nt trying to claim holyness, i am holy, bt u,no holy pass my broda
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by anthony16(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
grin i need to go there and get myself one nice chick,afterall my pop corn money is supposed to germinate and produce fruits grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by tpia: 12:32am On Apr 03, 2009
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Vuitton(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2009
Girls are so desperate this dayz! shocked
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Vuitton(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2009
Sawa sawa sawa le, sawa sawa sawa le, Ashewo kiss

We love you still Oh kiss
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
tpia:

some dudes will believe anything.

Someone started a thread to announce he has money to buy popcorn and folks are carrying it on their big heads as usual.

It will be very unfair to me to claim I started this thread to annouce that I have money to buy pop-corn. Pls be informed that I only wanted to warn gentlemen as what I percieved to be a charity or relationship scam!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by debosky(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2009
tpia:

some dudes will believe anything.

Someone started a thread to announce he has money to buy popcorn and folks are carrying it on their big heads as usual.
grin grin grin grin

Seriously if this is happening, it is hilarious. Preying for mugus even at Silverbird? cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2009
quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by hackney(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2009
So how come you are refering to them as ladies?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2009
hackney:

So how come you are refering to them as ladies?

What else do you call them? Call girls? Those I saw dressed like real ladies only that their actions are unl-ady-like
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2009
rotimy:

What else do you call them? Call girls? Those I saw dressed like real ladies only that their actions are unl-ady-like
na u talk am, grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Gaminechic: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2009
Hmm hmm, popcorn? undecided

I dont think i can believe this.

Money? sure,

They would ask anyone,, under the guise of "atm is not working" "transport" e.t.c
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by tRoOE(f): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2009
Who are you ad where are you from??

Here is an example of those who give naija ladies a bad name o.

This stuff happens globally. you need me to count how many american ladies have walked up to me for a quick buck??
LMFAOOOOO and how does it affect my life
Mr know it all

Wetin concern me with AA ladies, this thread is about Naija, so if you have a problem with AA ladies start another topic!!rubbish
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Archilles(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Rotimy,
I no doubt u one bit. You'll be shocked what ladies do nowadays to "survive".
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by johnnygan(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2009
larayat:

na u talk am, grin

Honestly, i dey swear by the yansh of my fore-fathers.
You no holy at all
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 12:21am On Apr 04, 2009
johnnygan:

Honestly, i dey swear by the yansh of my fore-fathers.
You no holy at all
tank God say na ur fore papa yansh u dey take swear, men u nid to see me n confirm first, mayb u dont knw dat am a nun, koh
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by emiemi(f): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2009
Tuface sang ''enter the place''
, if you no go carry belle too''

So guys ''caRRy Go and satisy
your lusting eyes and heart angry
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by alex406(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2009
emiemi:

Tuface sang ''enter the place''
, if you no go carry belle too''

So guys ''caRRy Go and satisy
your lusting eyes and heart angry

Ok o make we carry dey go jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs / Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.