Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut (1865 Views)

Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General / Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property / Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by SirShymexx: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Edgar Mitchell was the sixth man to walk on the moon and long claimed to have evidence of extra terrestrial visitors

Aliens flew to earth on peace missions to prevent nuclear war between America and the Soviet Union at the start of the Cold War, according to a former Nasa astronaut. Dr Edgar Mitchell has made a series of increasingly bizarre claims about extra terrestrial life. None has ever been corroborated with independent evidence. But his status as the sixth man to walk on the moon - during the Apollo 14 mission in 1971 - gives his claims a ready audience.

A photographic negative allegedly showing a fleet of unidentified craft in the skies above Lubbock, Texas

Now he says military top brass saw UFOs visiting Earth during weapons tests in the 1940s at American missile bases and the famous White Sands Proving Ground, in the New Mexico desert, where the world's first nuclear bomb was detonated in 1945.

"White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons - and that's what the extra-terrestrials were interested in," the 84-year-old Texan told Mirror Online.

"They wanted to know about our military capabilities.

"My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth."

He claims other officers manning missile silos or Pacific bases back up his claims with stories of alien spacecraft shooting down test rockets mid-flight.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/11800079/Peaceloving-aliens-stopped-nuclear-war-on-earth-says-retired-astronaut.html
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by SirShymexx: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Interesting read.

We are not alone.
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by smada13(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
really?? Guess those were angels
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by dunsman(f): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dem suppose allow dem come now undecided, thank God my riffle still dae intact cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
If aliens existed, they would hav visited earth by now
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by EdCure: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
SirShymexx:
Interesting read.
We are not alone.
Indeed!

I have never been in doubt of the existence of aliens. But this man's account sound (too) bogus.

3 Likes

Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by Austin4lif: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Let them visit Sambisa and bring back our chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by bigiyaro(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
were r dose yaba left guys? Una get new customer o, imported one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by BishopMagic: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Shytemess don't get engrossed into the new age religion doctrine.

There is no such thing as aliens or extraterrestrials they are now unofficially known as extra dimensional beings and demons.

Nazi Germany was great because their leaders including Hitler were deep in esoteric occultism.

Google black knight satellite, hollow earth theory, the book of Enoch, Maitreya, Lucis Trust and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by BishopMagic: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
They've been preparing you to accept aliens as good guys through Hollywood films like ET.

There is no such thing as aliens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

1 Like

Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by EVarn(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:

There is no such thing as aliens or extraterrestrials they are now unofficially known as extra dimensional beings and demons.

Nazi Germany was great because their leaders including Hitler were deep in esoteric occultism.

Google black knight satellite, hollow earth theory, the book of Enoch, Maitreya, Lucis Trust and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Why dont you speak the name of this so called "new age religion"?.
Afterall,you and others on nairaland are very keen on peddling imaginary conspiracy theories; explain to enlightened minds by telling us the name of the new age religion.
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by chris4gold(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
isokay
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by BishopMagic: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
EVarn:
Why dont you speak the name of this so called "new age religion"?.
Afterall,you and others on nairaland are very keen on peddling imaginary conspiracy theories; explain to enlightened minds by telling us the name of the new age religion.

Let this be the last time fools like you quote me.
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:
They've been preparing you to accept aliens as good guys through Hollywood films like ET.

There is no such thing as aliens.

So you think we are all alone in the universe. Do you actually know the size of the universe? If you did, you would never say we were alone in it. cool

1 Like

Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by BishopMagic: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:

So you think we are all alone in the universe. Do you actually know the size of the universe? If you did, you would never say we were alone in it. cool

Don't believe that bullsh1t.

Do you know the distance between electrons in a molecule is on scale as that between galaxies?

There is no other life form out of this world.

Any life form out there are demons who are set to return.

Read the Book of Enoch and the legend of the Summerians.

2 Likes

Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by EVarn(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:

Let this be the last time fools like you quote me.
Indeed....but what is more foolish than a bishop wielding magic?....I wonder..
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by BishopMagic: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by BishopMagic: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
EVarn:

Believe the lie they feed you.

Slave
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by BishopMagic: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
EVarn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rolBwT3y98I
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by Habakus: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
If aliens existed, they would hav visited earth by now
And what's to prove they've not visited before and still visiting,atleast to some selected people?
My brother,the world is too big to think we're alone.
It will amount to a very big waste of space and resources for Earth to be the only inhabited place.
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by EVarn(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:

Believe the lie they feed you.

Slave
What lies?,who is telling the lies?,where did you see a slave?,is that your signature?
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by BishopMagic: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Once you subscribe to the doctrine of a peace loving advanced alien life form willing to help humanity that is when you lose your belief in a creator.

An occultic fifth columnist behind globalisation and one world religion and govt is what is pushing this alien crap.

Lucifer in the firm of a world saviour ( anti christ) is set to be unleashed.

Do not subscribe to this bullsh1t.

There are no intelligent life forms outside this world.

Maitreya is about to reveal himself as a false saviour.

Science is behind the doctrine of the new age religion.

2 Likes

Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Habakus:

And what's to prove they've not visited before and still visiting,atleast to some selected people?
My brother,the world is too big to think we're alone.
It will amount to a very big waste of space and resources for Earth to be the only inhabited place.
I always think dat too.. I mean, why should humans be made to believe earth is d only planet for life.. And why did God create so many planets in space. And not put any life inside...
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by Kyase(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
SirShymexx:
Interesting read.
We are not alone.
i'm beginning to believe in the exitence of aliens
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by major466(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aliens are Demons in disguise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by ednut1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
till dey visit my village
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by BishopMagic: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Kyase:

i'm beginning to believe in the exitence of aliens

Gorbachev believed in Maitreya.

He was and still remains the most prominent vocal advocate of the New Age Religion movement which has its roots deep in Luciferism and the occult.

Do not believe every lie they tell you.
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by Curlieweed: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Where can I buy some of that esoteric star dust that astronaut has been ingesting?

Na only alien, how about immigrant?
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by MDelgado(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

You believed in hollow earth theory but you don't believe that aliens exists?
Re: Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut by MDelgado(m): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

Don't believe that bullsh1t.

Do you know the distance between electrons in a molecule is on scale as that between galaxies?

There is no other life form out of this world.

Any life form out there are demons who are set to return.

Read the Book of Enoch and the legend of the Summerians.

The annunakis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Wounded Sheikh El-zakzaky Being Pushed In A Wheel Barrow / Is ISIS Moving Their Headquarters To Nigeria? / Things Fall Apart..i Regretted Trekking For Buhari-hashimu Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.