Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? (6731 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Before you get started on reading, do take note that there is a limitation by the use of "some" and do not come here mentioning guys being judged generally by deeds probably done by few.

I have always wondered why some guys always shy away from looking at their partners eye balls to eye balls immediately after sex.
I haven't had much experience in that department really but the few I had had(which could be 100 and above) had taught me that some guys don't look you straight in the eye after banging you.
I use to think the problem lies with me that maybe I usually look quite horrible after sex cos whenever I ask why they don't wanna meet my eyes or why they keep telling me to look away or stop looking at them,I get a laugh in return and probably a peck to shut me up.

Always been curious but never got around to seeking anybody's opinion till a similar topic came up today at CDs where we(dudes and ladies) engaged in serious relationship talk and a fellow corp member mentioned that guys can't stand to look in the eyes of the lady they bang cos it makes them wanna go all night long but others disagreed and said its simply cos they don't love the lady.

So,here I have decided to bring it to where all the gbedu dey go down,right before men wey sabi.
What's your take on this,love or deception?
Make it known.

Dygeasy and co,come confess your sins ooo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by johndarey(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Look azzin Like tz anytn special... Well as a 1st timer wif u, he may be shy. Otherwise he may think tz nt necessary. D situation too; u knt expect a workin class guy 2 stay bk after sm rounds on a Monday mawnin all in d name of looking into ur eyes.

My submission.
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by vizkiz: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
shy away! Do guys do that
Maybe y'all feeling ashamed you didn't do that shiit well grin
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
only wussies avoid eye contact.
or too much guilt.......you pick.
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Trust me every girl looks horrible after sex grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Speakdatruth: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
rubbish post
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by chigoizie7(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Still a virgin, when I start having sex, I will find out if t I true.

#teamvirgins

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
NanaSparks:
Before you get started on reading, do take note that there is a limitation by the use of "some" and do not come here mentioning guys being judged generally by deeds probably done by few.

I have always wondered why some guys always shy away from looking at their partners eye balls to eye balls immediately after sex.
I haven't had much experience in that department really but the few I had had(which could be 100 and above) had taught me that some guys don't look you straight in the eye after banging you.
I use to think the problem lies with me that maybe I usually look quite horrible after sex cos whenever I ask why they don't wanna meet my eyes or why they keep telling me to look away or stop looking at them,I get a laugh in return and probably a peck to shut me up.

Always been curious but never got around to seeking anybody's opinion till a similar topic came up today at CDs where we(dudes and ladies) engaged in serious relationship talk and a fellow corp member mentioned that guys can't stand to look in the eyes of the lady they bang cos it makes them wanna go all night long but others disagreed and said its simply cos they don't love the lady.

So,here I have decided to bring it to where all the gbedu dey go down,right before men wey sabi.
Make it known.

maybe you didnt f*vck him well..
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by faith551(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
Well if I could look the conductor of a bus in the eye and before I enter a bus, nothing stops me from looking in his eyes when I want to collect my balance and alight, as you pointed out, it's not a threat, I think it's just a coincidence that all the guys you've been with behaved that way.
Or maybe they where horrible enough in bed not to look you in the face afterwards.
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by rawpadgin(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Guys shy away from looking into her eyez after sex

I thought is the other way round
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Peachess(f): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Maybe they're probably thinking, wow! I've finally banged the hoe , can she just shut the fùçk up and stop disturbing me with her unnecessary talk?
You must have screwed a lot of them for you to have jumped into this conclusion.
#NoOffense #JustKidding

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by popweezy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR FOOD IN THE PLATE AND GET SATISFIED

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by czarr(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Trust me every girl looks horrible after sex grin
winchi winchi face eh grin
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by czarr(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wetin him go dey find for eye?
Sontin enter d eye? grin
U want make I'm blow the thing commit?

Maybe ur eye too big grin
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
The guy na ur husband?

Still confused right? Ok lemme put it straight: u guys just sinned(remember fornication)? Com on, where's ur mo'fucking conscience?

Erm pls o, who get two pen? I wan write love letter to Enuwa for Omadewu.
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by kizzken(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
its just u mind playing hide n seek wit u, there is really no reason nt to look ur gal in d eyes after sex
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Gurgle(f): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wow, following
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Gurgle(f): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
popweezy:

LOL grin hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Peachess:
Maybe they're probably thinking, wow! I've finally banged the hoe , can she just shut the fùçk up and stop disturbing me with her unnecessary talk?
You must have screwed a lot of them for you to have jumped into this conclusion.

#NoOffense #JustKidding
Your sense of humour is fascinating. sad
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by misspicy(f): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
I dont think.lookin in each others eyes after sex have anything to do wif love tho
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by bilulu(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
NanaSparks:

Make it known.

did u jux say u ve slept wit 100 guys? Op dat place mux ve turn Abuja lokoja express way

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by GboGboAye: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
popweezy:
Stare at the plate grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by popweezy(m): 4:59am On Aug 14, 2015
GboGboAye:

Stare at the plate grin
LOL...u already u're lying cheesy
GboGboAye:

Stare at the plate grin
LOL...u already know u're lying
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by idongesit88: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2015
So havin $eex 100 times plus is now few 2 u

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Gurgle(f): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2015
bilulu:

did u jux say u ve slept wit 100 guys? Op dat place mux ve turn Abuja lokoja express way

I think she was being ironic
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by therealdeal10: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2015
Cuz it's weird n awkward
U guys jst had pre-marital sex in other words u jst fornicated
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by bilulu(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

I think she was being ironic
am still a learner compare to dat no...... how about u Gurgle
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Gurgle(f): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2015
bilulu:

am still a learner compare to dat no...... how about u Gurgle

Lol don't make me sorry for quoting you
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by bilulu(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol don't make me sorry for quoting you
why will u b sorry for quoting me?
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Gurgle(f): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2015
But OP did he look whilst doing it? Maybe he never looked but you didn't notice
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Johnnoah1st: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2015
NanaSparks:

Always been curious but never got around to seeking anybody's opinion till a similar topic came up today at CDs where we(dudes and ladies)
what is sex?
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=bilulu post=36932033]
Think of any other road busier than that express road and you may just be right about the description.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You / If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! / Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.