Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship (1635 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / 6 Cool Ways A Lady Can Say "I Love You" To A Man Without Saying It Verbally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by MCJIKEL22(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
10 WAYS A LADY CAN LOSE A GUY........
To me i this are some of the things that ladies do that piss me off,feel free to add yours
1. Upload regular Instagram photos of the two of you
2. Change your Facebook status too quickly
3. Ask him what he’d like for his birthday
4. Suggest a Labor Day trip
5. Stalk him (literally)
6. Stalk him (electronically)
7. Talk about other men
8. Hate on his friends
9. Write about him
10. Don’t Google him
Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by Lincolnburrows(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by magabounce(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Too long o jawey
Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by MCJIKEL22(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
magabounce:
Too long o jawey
modified
Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
gold digging him

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by gabazin080(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
This "10 types of" is becoming boring

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by MRBrownJ: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
NONSENSE!!!!

upload photos of the two of you?! change your FB status?! lol!
Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by GboGboAye: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
No. 3? Really?
Ok. You really don't know what to type.
Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by MCJIKEL22(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
GboGboAye:
No. 3? Really? Ok. You really don't know what to type.
i love surprises wink
Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by MCJIKEL22(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
gabazin080:
This "10 types of" is becoming boring
i just want to add my own share embarassed
Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by MCJIKEL22(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
MRBrownJ:
NONSENSE!!!!

upload photos of the two of you?! change your FB status?! lol!
i dont like my girl upload photos of us too much incase of the future,you understand naa cheesy...do you like when your boo update 'single' after a little quarel?? and 'engaged' even when you dint propose?,do you know this would make family and friends start asking all sort of questions?
Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by GboGboAye: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
i love surprises wink

lol
but i dont think the relationship would end if i asked you what you wanted for your birthday.
Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by MCJIKEL22(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2015
GboGboAye:

lol
but i dont think the relationship would end if i asked you what you wanted for your birthday.
Yea it shouldnt
Re: 10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship by MRBrownJ: 5:38am On Aug 14, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
i dont like my girl upload photos of us too much incase of the future,you understand naa cheesy

should that be a reason to lose your girl? hell no

...do you like when your boo update 'single' after a little quarel??

only a very childish person would do that... but, regardless, that wouldnt be a reason to lose your partner

and 'engaged' even when you dint propose?,do you know this would make family and friends start asking all sort of questions?
then simply COMMUNICATE with your partner and tell her to remove it and explain to her exactly why.... case closed!
just because your family and friends ask questions shouldnt be a reason to lose your partner!

(1) (Reply)

Mehn Am In A Deep Mess My Eyes Putted Me In I Need Ur Help Real Fast / / Can You Kiss A Nigerian Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.