Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Advise On This Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advise On This Please (385 Views)

Pls Advise On My Cousins Results / I Need Your Advise On How To Handle My Lecturer In My Polytechnic / Advise On What Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On This Please by kristein(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
good evening nairalanders..
my pleasure of being here this evening,anyway I just want to make little inquiry that is bothering me..
I just got admission into one of the reputed federal university in nigeria to study banking and finance precisely..
I have been getting so many negative and discouraging impression from people around about my course:while some people say i'am restricted to only banking job some even said my course(banking and finance) is not that lucrative..this many thought is making me to reapply for jamb and go for accounting..
many people I have come across with would always say accountancy degree is preferable-that with accountancy degree you are fit into any organisation..
I even hear from a 300lev accountancy student in my school that accountancy is the one to three best lucrative courses in nigeria as at now,that banking cannot be compare with them interms of "demanding,lucrative,self employ and so on"..
please I need initiative experience mind to advise me on what to do(am talking about graduate that are job experience and know what the labour market demand),if it is to work harder and increase my CGPA then I think it would be a minor case because am a very hardworking,easily understanding type..
please mature mind should air their suggestion..thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Lord Reigneth Group Of Schools / Work And Study In Lithuania Europe With Tuition As Low As 2500euro / No Nigerian Can Say He/she Has No Access To Higher Education With NOUN- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.