Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (48344 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by GboGboAye: 2:03am On Aug 17, 2015
Dejmax:
I remember wen my mum saw me wit a laptop in d middle of d nyt,I was watchin film tho nd she said God my son don dey do yahoo yahoo...dat nyt enn I hear d sermon of my life#luv u mum
LMAOOOOOOOO......too funny!!!
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by deb(m): 2:13am On Aug 17, 2015
when you tell her you are going to friends place and she be like: when last did you read your book?
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 2:20am On Aug 17, 2015
olu1759:
She prices just one commodity round three stores,then go back to the first store to buy...if she start pricing you go pity the sellers....Take am for 1500 my mum go be like ahan Na 200 I go pay ooo.Haba!!!!

Hahaha, exactly my mum too.
i dey fear her for pricing oo.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by GboGboAye: 2:24am On Aug 17, 2015
bummyla:
....When she locks you up in her bedroom, to make sure you do not leave the house after she had gone to work
Damn! That's harsh
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by toobadoo(m): 2:28am On Aug 17, 2015
When your mom s 'don't spend for women oo'
But she can extort life out of you
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by vickylala239: 2:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Please let Mi ask my Zimbabwean soldier abt ha mum.

Who knows my Zimbabwean soldier mum may still b alive.

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by vickylala239: 2:49am On Aug 17, 2015
babadem2much:
1. When i ask my mum to give #500 to go n have my hair cut, she will say c dis pikin oo na evil forest you wan go cut with dat kind money? N later give me 400
2. Mum any food in d kitchen? See as my husband d ask me of food, gerrout here how much u give me make i prepare soup 4 u? Common c ur food 4 kitchen carry am be kiaful with my meat oo lol.

Mama i no fit tank u cuz billions small despite d fact that am working but i hav'nt done enough for u

Hmmmmmm #500 for hair cut??

as a child #500 naria.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Dannie2015(m): 4:33am On Aug 17, 2015
When She callS out frm d kitchen n aSks where u kept d pEpper She sent u To grind n u reply her frm outSide tHat it''S in d fridge (RYt there In d. KitChen o) n She goeS likE ''SHould I Go n get it mySelF?"

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by uglyBetty1(f): 4:56am On Aug 17, 2015
No post

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Ekeke1(m): 5:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Hahahahaha.... So true
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by daclint(m): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2015
When she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin

That one is so on point, I bet my mum will remove a hot iron from fire,

I remember those days my mum will call me when I come to answer she'll be like, if na food now you'll rush, just to come out from your room took u hrs, that's where my Dad will join, NA ONLY FOOD DEM SABI CHOP

4 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2015
fecosequence:
sometimes my mum go b like com and teach me what u always press on ur phone
Lol! grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2015
vickylala239:
Please let Mi ask my Zimbabwean soldier abt ha mum.

Who knows my Zimbabwean soldier mum may still b alive.
Lol! Vicky wetin Zimbabwe do u?
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by NwabuezeWini: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2015
When u ask her a question and she will be like "I don't answer foolish question"
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by stellytwinkle(f): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2015
soleexx:
OmG these my Mum
how many are they?
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by IceDude(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2015
Hahahahahaha, OP u too much jor! My mum is a true Nigerian and she is quilty of many of dem... The money wey my mumsy dey owe me don many pass Dangote own sef. Anytime i ask she go just scope me and i go lock up......I love u mum, no woman can take ur place in my heart.....Future wife nor vex
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Fidelcruiz(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2015
When u provoke her that much to the extent of beating or cursing u and her curse will be like "hukwa ihe o'ma"(may good follow u). MOM U WERE THE BEST MOM and I will always harbor the fond memories we shared. R.I.P

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2015
olu1759:
When she turns a simple family devotion prayer before bed into a night long revival service.
That's really true and you must not even doze,unless you wanna receive a slap.. She would be like am praying,you are sleeping,its your life,do anything you want with it. Lazy ass,you cant pray for 5 mins without sleeping,whereas the prayer is almost 45 mins

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2015
NwabuezeWini:
When u ask her a question and she will be like "I don't answer foolish question"
My mum do that a lot
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2015
swaggprofessor:
when she gives u 15 slaps in between the " I don dey warn u since say u 2 dey play". I love my mum cos she aims with eba beta than the arrow.
U head de dia,momma na robin hood,Eba is her arrow,she's always precise
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by otimothy(m): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2015
my typical nigerian mum,remember those days when i offend her and she says oya come and pass here,still wondering how she does it because the slippers is still on her feet and you are one step away from running omo not even usian bolt would escape the slippers cos na back of your neck e dey come.......chai i sha love dat woman with everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2015
fecosequence:
sometimes my mum go b like com and teach me what u always press on ur phone
lol,naso,I first regret say I open facebook for am,cos anybody she see,she de add de go ni oo,including my friends,she's perfect now....

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2015
olu1759:
She prices just one commodity round three stores,then go back to the first store to buy...if she start pricing you go pity the sellers....Take am for 1500 my mum go be like ahan Na 200 I go pay ooo.Haba!!!!
I fear my mum in that aspect,even after the person gree 200 mum will still be like its not more than 100,let me 150. After we left the store and I will be like Mum haha ha from 1500 to 150 oti poju, she will reply shey o fu mi lowo e(did you give me money) when its your turn you can give her 2000 but this is how I will do mine. Let me not here anything concerning this matter again since you didn't give me the money

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by IceDude(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
When u step into the Kitchen to pick up ur food and She replies.. "Na Only Food u Sabi" grin.. Dis 1 dey pain me to d bones
Lol, our mothers too funny jawe
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by 1stestees(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2015
1. when she reserves my canning till midnight just because she doesnt want neighbours to stop her
2. when one night she tries doing doing 1 above and find a matches box in my pocket and ehn en, ki niyii only to open it and set the captive grasshoppers free.

RIP mummy, Ikhlas x3.
Nobody compares to you mum

llll.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2015
fecosequence:
my mum go tell me to find cane dats my size and com to her room nd kneel down
lol I can't stop laughing remembering that. Mum is just so wonderful,but I LOVE HER DIE
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by ifedayoifedapo(f): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2015
Sweet sweet Mums we've got in Nigeria.....

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by IceDude(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2015
gentlered:
when She screems "shey you? You will die today, wait for your daddy to come.". What stops her from taking action?.. lol.
Lol, the funny thing is that when daddy eventually comes he might not even take any action.....Outa frustration mummy will adjourn the beating...Any time u fall enta anoda trap when daddy nor dey u nor need any prophet to tell u say na dat beating wey daddy fail to beat u she dey give u so

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by endisticks(m): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2015
what are u guys talking about?all of you have local moms. this is wat my mom will say.

Endie if u don't come here, i wont add flakes to ur chicken.

If you dont pass ur test, i'll reduce your pocket money to #2000...

I LOVE MA MOMIE....muah smiley
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2015
hrykanu231:
There tend to be a large extent of similarity amongst our mothers, at least based on replies here. My mum has done all except the use of abusive words on me or my siblings.
The bring me my bible or glasses (items very close) to her got me really angry then.

But her love was/is pure, true, undiluted, real...dear Lord, please I want to use this medium to beg u to give all gd mothers. long life and gd health to enable them reap the fruit of motherhood
Amen to that prayer,I can't imagine my mum leaving me,she's just the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Electricity Bill For You Home ( Very Important) / Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.