Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. (38664 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Eniola Badmus And Davido Dancing At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by djembadjemba: 1:20am On Aug 14, 2015
Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus debuted a slimmer figure on Instagram. The plus sized actress looked stylish in a black blouse, white & black checked skirt and white shoes.

Her outfit has generally received positive response from her fans with most noticing her slight weight loss. Some aren’t impressed with her nosering though but the responses are positive generally.

https://instagram.com/p/6VSzKjN3cu/?taken-by=eniola_badmus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by ilovecritics(m): 1:40am On Aug 14, 2015
The poster above me shaa!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by donholy28(m): 1:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Damn! she has many skin colors

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by sandrahnaub(f): 1:52am On Aug 14, 2015
. Ff ig Iamsandra_kelvin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Behira(f): 1:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Big and Bold

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by silverdam(m): 1:53am On Aug 14, 2015
I can't find the nose ring honestly, her body has made it unnoticeable. Where is the ring?

Anytime I see this lady, I remember Yokosuna of WWE. Damn!!!

She's looking good anyway but the nose ring doesn't fit her dressing. She's too old for this, even Tonto Dikeh didn't parade in such.

I call it Razz!!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:55am On Aug 14, 2015
I really don't get this trending nose ring of a thing for ladies o, each time I see it on a girl's nose, the only thing that comes to my mind is Fulani Cows, and immediately in my eyes u loose ur beauty.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 14, 2015
I think she is trying to shift people's attention from her size to something else,hence that ugly looking nose ring cheesy

Please try harder next time,this isn't working grin

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by tpiah2: 2:24am On Aug 14, 2015
who offended her?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by enoqueen: 2:34am On Aug 14, 2015
There is hope.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by sophy09: 2:58am On Aug 14, 2015

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by laffytaffy1: 4:15am On Aug 14, 2015
What is wrong with these Yoruba actresses these days, they keep embarrassing us in public what if someone from another country see that pic, they may think Nigerian women in general look like cows.

11 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by RedCard1(m): 5:55am On Aug 14, 2015
She looks like an educated house maid who's in the Choir

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by free2ryhme: 6:29am On Aug 14, 2015
djembadjemba:

Source: [url]gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/08/13/eniola-badmus-and-her-nose-ring-step-out-looking-stylish-slimmer-stuff/[/url]

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by pretydiva(f): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2015
So she has join d numerous females who ve decided 2 become a cow by all means.smh
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Sommyangel(f): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2015
Not nice
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by valmunich(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2015
what's up with this nose ring thingy? it's actually irritating sad

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Tonniey(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2015
That was d same advice I gat Bimbo Adesanya on her histagram on her birthday. She must used our weight reduction therapy.

If u wanna loose weight withing 9 days, click d link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2519188/permanent-solution-male-errectile-disfuction
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by upsyLi(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2015
There various news that wouldn't make fb but this! www.nairaland.com/2524442/real-news-federal-college-agriculture#36934586
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by NaLaugh: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by steppin: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2015
What's stylish about this overweight horse?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by philfrey08: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2015
Cynthia Morgan...
Eniola Badmus
#whose next!!!!

Where the heck is the noisemaker LADY F....?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by idongesit88: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2015
Na her problem b dat, e no concern me
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by kliq(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2015
Shepopo embarassed
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2015
Gbogbo bigs ghals has really worked on herself
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by efilefun(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2015
shocked
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Ayomax(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2015
CowBell, can you spot the diff?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2015
brb
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by FrankValency(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Chai,if this one na slim.............dem wetin come be her normal size,some babe be eating like trailer offloaders while they are just talkertives.....

I like them slim fit

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by reaky(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
The wristwatch on her though

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia / Family Reveals Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Timi Dakolo Featured In The Times Newspaper For 'Merry Christmas Darling' Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.