Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Fraud Called Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fraud Called Fashola (7603 Views)

The Packaged Fraud Called Obiano! Enough Is Enough! / Peter Obi's Platform Speech And The Fraud Called 'change' - Charles Ogbu / Here’s The Fraud Buhari/efcc Refused To See!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraud Called Fashola by Flets: 4:44am On Aug 14, 2015
fashola is the biggest propaganda fraud of the last 8yrs.

Now lets leave Propaganda aside..... I need someone to outline 3 key things fashola did that points to ingenuity

Lagos state has the highest IGR in the country yet resposnible for over 40% of total national local debts

For a state that generates over 40 billion naira monthly from IGR and allocations, Where are the capital intensive projects embarked upon by fashola's admininstration?

Lagos state is already a commercial hub before fashola became governor.... how did fashola improve the commercial attractivesness of lagos?...What policies aimed at attracting investors was put in place by fashola?

What jobs were created by fashola's govt (dont mention Lastma) and how did his govt support the middle class or SMEs?

fashola fixed few roads in Ikoyi, VI, Ikeja and planted flowers, so did Sullivan Chime of Enugu, Akpabio of Akwaibom, Kwankwaso of Kano, Peter Obi of Anambra.... etc; what makes him stand out?

Increasing tax rates and imposing levies on okada riders, shop owners etc is no ingenuity for raising IGR.... What exactly did he do?

Does deporting Nigerians in Nigeria and dumping them under a bridge in the wee hours of the morning sound like an act of a sound mind?

As a matter of fact, people like fashola should not be allowed anywhere close to this current govt. fashola's understanding of governance only support the elites which is averse to the touted Buhari's govt for the masses.

Fixing an existing road and tolling it is the height of insensitivity..... and the first in Nigeria by a state government. Imagine if every state government follows the fashola template by tolling roads built using tax payer's money or allocation accruing to a state.... we would have about 25 tolls in akwa-ibom, 20 in enugu, 23 in anambra....etc.

fashola and Amaechi led the governors to demand and share the Soverign wealth fund which led to crash of our economy

fashola filed a suit against signing the Freedom of Information Bill in Lagos state

Unfortunately, we Nigerians hardly reason beyond our noses... and that is why propaganda sells

fashola looked like a performer because he took over from a a failed Tinubu under whom Lagos collapsed. The immense fraud under his govt must be probed.

And now......78 million naira of tax payers money used for Fashola's personal website.

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by sluk(m): 4:51am On Aug 14, 2015
na una still talk am say fashola is d best performing governor.

2 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by donholy28(m): 5:10am On Aug 14, 2015
He's just a 419..Fraud!!! but nevertheless d man try for Lagos state sha
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Flets: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2015
sluk:

The 'una' you are reffering to are the ones who easily fall for mere propaganda

9 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Flets: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2015
donholy28:
He's just a 419..Fraud!!! but nevertheless d man try for Lagos state sha

We all agree he is a fraud but how exactly did he try to attract the immense propaganda and media frenzy
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by nigerianvenom(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2015
sluk:

Who be d una web talk am cos I no follow.
Barcanista show up
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by bonechamberlain(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2015
I like the man because of his foresight and character but truth be told he us among the smartest pen robbers that has destroyed this nation.

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Who be d una web talk am cos I no follow.
Barcanista show up
That N78m on private website can't be justified anywhere

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Chiaka(f): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Non sense! Because Fashola have some beef with Tinubu reason we are hearing Fashola did this and Fashola did that, Tinubu by far did worse than Fashola why aint anything been said about him..........hypocrisy!
Tinubu did nothing in Lagos State, No work was done by Tinubu when he was Governor of Lagos State, Fashola at least by far worked more than Tinubu if he ever did in any work. So his intention is to have Fashola tied to his Apron for live............its control freaks mentality!

2 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by joseph1832(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:
That N78m on private website can't be justified anywhere
What justification is there? just how many sticks of dynamite do you guys need in your head to make understand. The company responsible for the website have released a statement and addressed this issue but you guys won't listen!.

One will start thinking that your bitterness might actually lead you and your demented kind to become terrorists/militants.

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by worthytalk: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2015
What did fashola do with the 40% of the total zoo debt? What did he do with the exorbitant taxes? Can his performance justify his media frenzy? Can you mention one particular thing the baboon did differently?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by saint047(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2015
One thing with robbery and corruption is that you will be stealing big and never caught.

It is the "small theft" that exposes

#Fashola

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by saint047(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2015
joseph1832:
What justification is there? just how many sticks of dynamite do you guys need in your head to make understand. The company responsible for the website have released a statement and addressed this issue but you guys won't listen!.

One will start thinking that your bitterness might actually lead you and your demented kind to become terrorists/militants.
Fashola stole $90m World Bank Education loan

SERAP has dragged him to court already

We may add the N78m website.

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by biafranqueen: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2015
Please someone post Fashola achievements here. I have been asking for 2 years nothing and nobody can show.
One dullard is talking about that cheap stadium that can't even compare to Awaka Ibom.
He spent the whole money on tooth brush contest and sports festival that's his only achievement everything else was to invest Lagosions money in he and Tinubu stolen lands from the state. This man is a fraud he received $300 million loan for schools and all he can do is tooth brush contest!

4 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by biafranqueen: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2015
saint047:

$300 million total my Dear!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by byteem: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
THE ONLY CRIME FASHOLA COMMITTED WAS BEING A RUBBER STAMP FOR TINUBU.. HE TRIED TO RESIST AT SOME POINT BUT HIM NO GET THE LIVER..

1 Like

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
FASH.....OLE

5 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by joseph1832(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
saint047:

And where is your prove? Has Fashola been convicted? Or found guilty of the allegations labeled against him as purported by you?. Until you have something concrete to debate with, I suggest you hold your peace.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by saint047(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
joseph1832:
And where is your prove? Has Fashola been convicted? Or found guilty of the allegations labeled against him as purported by you?. Until you have something concrete to debate with, I suggest you hold your peace.
Fraud Alert:
1. N17million for Wall signage (3 magistrate Court)
2. N25billion for a 1.36km Lekki-Ikoyi Link bridge
Spent by @tundefashola

2 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by saint047(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Fraud of Fashola.

Construction of Pedestrian
Bridges along the Eti-Osa
Lekki-Epe Expreesway.

N1.16bn for a pedestrian bridge?

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by saint047(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Fashola spent a whooping 268.5M to grade this road in Alimosho

He is the biggest Rogue to grace our democracy. If u need more prove let me know

4 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Naijiant: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Flets: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
joseph1832:

Is tundefashola.com a private or govt website?

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by hinwazaka: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Top 10 Shameless thieves
* Tinubu
* Fashola
* Aregbesola
* Oyinlola
* Akande
* OBJ
* Ajumobi
* Osoba
* Fayemi
* All ACN supporters and followers

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by joseph1832(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
saint047:
Fraud Alert:
1. N17million for Wall signage (3 magistrate Court)
2. N25billion for a 1.36km Lekki-Ikoyi Link bridge
Spent by @tundefashola

saint047:
Fraud of Fashola.

Construction of Pedestrian
Bridges along the Eti-Osa
Lekki-Epe Expreesway.

N1.16bn for a pedestrian bridge?

saint047:
Fashola spent a whooping 268.5M to grade this road in Alimosho

He is the biggest Rogue to grace our democracy. If u need more prove let me know
Which school? I can't see any school, all I can see is just a sign post.

And how did you come about all this details? Were you awarded the contract to carry out all this? Please kindly share, I'll like to know the source of your info.

Just posting figures here doesn't amount to anything whatsoever. You should have a viable source.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by joseph1832(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
hinwazaka:
Top 10 Shameless thieves
* Tinubu
* Fashola
* Aregbesola
* Oyinlola
* Akande
* OBJ
* Ajumobi
* Osoba
* Fayemi
* All ACN supporters and followers
Funny enough the convict Bode George and Alameiyesegha are not among your list.

Its funny how all ACN/APC are now thieves.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by ayodeji1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nigerians and their hypocrisy.many have been in positions of power,stolen billions and done nothing for the society.but here's a man who did a lot for lagos state such that it awakened other states.truth be told,theres tremendous development in lagos state compared to so many other states who also received federal allocation,had same opportunity to boost IGR but couldnt.

Lagos state also created massive employment.made civil service attractive that a graduate will eye such job opportunity compared to so many other fields.people now school abroad and come back to look for job in the civil service.

I'm not saying fashola doesn't have his negative parts.only a fool will rule out some iota of fraudulent activities with the level of projects here and there been executed by him.but my point is,he performed.theres no doubt about that.so let's try to appraise people when they do good,and accuse them when they do wrong.its very bad for one to judge people just by their wrong doings alone and accuse them that they have done nothing impressive.such act makes them feel it's better they do wrong all through and get accused of it.than put in any impressive act towards development.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by stevecantrell: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
byteem:
THE ONLY CRIME FASHOLA COMMITTED WAS BEING A RUBBER STAMP FOR TINUBU.. HE TRIED TO RESIST AT SOME POINT BUT HIM NO GET THE LIVER..

Really ? You would be a rubber stamp for someone else and wouldn't steal double for yourself ?

Tell us another one !
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by bonnyhope: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fashola may be involved in one misappropriation or the other but you should know that his govt is far better than his predecessor.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by CharliParker: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
I said it Lagos and Akwa Ibom get money to the extent if they loot #500billion nobody will know,
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by CharliParker: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
ayodeji1:
Nigerians and their hypocrisy.many have been in positions of power,stolen billions and done nothing for the society.but here's a man who did a lot for lagos state such that it awakened other states.truth be told,theres tremendous development in lagos state compared to so many other states who also received federal allocation,had same opportunity to boost IGR but couldnt.

Lagos state also created massive employment.made civil service attractive that a graduate will eye such job opportunity compared to so many other fields.people now school abroad and come back to look for job in the civil service.

I'm not saying fashola doesn't have his negative parts.only a fool will rule out some iota of fraudulent activities with the level of projects here and there been executed by him.but my point is,he performed.theres no doubt about that.so let's try to appraise people when they do good,and accuse them when they do wrong.its very bad for one to judge people just by their wrong doings alone and accuse them that they have done nothing impressive.such act makes them feel it's better they do wrong all through and get accused of it.than put in any impressive act towards development.
You don't know how much conning to that state Lagos everyday abi you want to compareLagos with IMO state
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by ionsman: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
By the time we know of Akpabio's own, fashola's own will be child's play.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures / Is Ganduje A Fulani Or Hausa Man? / Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.