Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) (63589 Views)

Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos / "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by grandstar(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Paschal001:
I was traveling and I saw Alaba guys shouting and I saw this man. I learnt he picked someone pocket.

Look at the man's back.. After flogging him, they poured paint on him.

what happened to his front?
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by justanotherme: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by DzTzl(f): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Barbaric act from barbaric set of people.
What's barbaric about this? Seems u don't know the meaning of the word " barbaric" cheq ur dictionary girl, stop displaying ur stupidity

3 Likes

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by 1stHola: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Je suis
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by ibkgab001: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
good for him

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by admax(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
See Thieves lynching a thief. I wonder how those Alaba traders are different from Armed Robbers and Pick-Pockets? They steal people's intellectual property daily! ask all Movie producers and Musicians. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by baysmith(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chaiii...old man like him...donno y people like dis still exist in this new era of change...may God continue to reveal dem one by one...

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by 1stHola: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hyperchi:
sometimes dis ppl don't learn. dem even pity am. me him tank GOD

MrKontrovErsy:
shocked this is barbaric
is a pity some animals wear homa skin
Mumus

A thief for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by peeparty(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
like seriously d let him go?instead of taking him to d station.
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by CallMeMadMan: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by IYANGBALI: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
With love from biafra grin
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by sunneroman: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good 4 him dis guy stole my 2 atm dats good

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Na so one pickpocket removed 20k from passenger pocket inside keke napep I entered a week ago.And na the victim salary for this month be that.I no fit dey distracted with that kind money inside my pocket inside this bad economy. I dey fear ipodo area for ikeja.Na evil guys full there.

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
peeparty:
like seriously d let him go?instead of taking him to d station.
Alaba boys too na criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by chebyshev(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
If he was really caught picking pocket then that is good for him.

2 Likes

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by okotv(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
What's the difference between a barbaric act like this and that of boko boys
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
admax:
See Thieves lynching a thief. I wonder how those Alaba traders are different from Armed Robbers and Pick-Pockets? They steal people's intellectual property daily! ask all Movie producers and Musicians. Nonsense!
Even the nigerian musicians dey steal other people's intellectual properties too.They steal beats,lyrics,and songs from local and foreign musicians.Their hand no clean too.

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by afamobi2016(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
This can be his last chance to give his life to God

2 Likes

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by emmysizzle: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cat-fight!!
UrennaNkoli:
Barbaric act from barbaric set of people. And as for this prostítute below, I was initially wandering whether I should just ignore you or I should reply you 100 folds but I choose the latter when I checked your profile picture and I saw we weren't on the same level at all. So next time you wish to quote me, do a deep research.

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by admax(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
You are right too sha and i will reprimand them if they lynch a colleague too.

otunsman:
Even the nigerian musicians dey steal other people's intellectual properties too.They steal beats,lyrics,and songs from local and foreign musicians.Their hand no clean too.
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by nikkiking(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
If truly he's guilty then he deserves to be published undecided.

But wait ooo this man could be someone's father,

What is he gonna tell he's kids and he's wife when he got home .

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
shocked this is barbaric

My guy nothing barberic here.
They flogged him and pour paint on him.
Allowed him go. In fact he boarded a bike to ho home wash off and prepare for night duty

probably you shall be his next victim
And u shall let him go free.

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by eliwa47(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
What's this pix all about? is this guy got burnt or what? i beg oo, i don't understand ni oo! Lol!
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by KelvinC1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Barbaric act from barbaric set of people. And as for this prostítute below, I was initially wandering whether I should just ignore you or I should reply you 100 folds but I choose the latter when I checked your profile picture and I saw we weren't on the same level at all. So next time you wish to quote me, do a deep research.

please console me
BARCELONA is Losing right now
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by vicadex07(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Yoruba man dey get Igbo. Cant u see how flat he is. He is one of your people joh...na why alaba boys no kill am be dat
badibelle:
what they did to him is very good

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
He go tell his children at home that he is going to work.Unknown to them it's pickpocket. How pickpocket take be job again?
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided what APC has turn masses to.
DEAD BRAIN

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Mznaett: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
See as d man dey bone face asif nothing happen chai! If I wan wicked am now na 4me 2 order 4 kerosene and matches lol
d man 4 tear race aswear
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by sheggsliveth: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
shocked this is barbaric
Can't blame u guy, I was once their victim before at Oshodi I was going to yaba when my pocket was picked I almost turn to begger I trecked from Oshodi to yabatech . if him no pick pocket nobody go disgrace am or is he the only passing by? Good for him only it's true

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Much better than tyre and burning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services / Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed / Masquerades Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.