Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts (1197 Views)

Make Additional Income By Being A Distributor / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table / Earn Extra Income By Teaching What You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts by SarahD(f): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hi people?
Our company gives opportunity to people who are interested in making some by the side income by bringing us contracts to supply diesel to any establishment. We offer 5% commission for every supply we make.
Take for instance, we get a contract to supply 10000litres of diesel at 140naira per diesel. You will make 70000naira any time we make such amount of supply.
It is quite easy to make this and more as there are some private and government establishments who use diesel 24/7 in large quantities and are looking for suppliers.
All you need to do is to connect us to such people after convincing them to buy from us. You can get us contracts from where you work or from people you know who work in other establishments.
If you are interested, send me a PM and I will get in touch with you.
Re: Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts by exotiqueify(f): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
. . .isnt dis the cousin to marketing??
Re: Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts by LizMartin: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls ur contact details and company's name, am interested
Re: Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Please am interested, ombaoma@gmail.com, 08162695133
Re: Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts by Achero(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
So na re oil and gas company wey you get job be this? Yeye dey smell
Re: Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
SarahD:
Hi people?
Our company gives opportunity to people who are interested in making some by the side income by bringing us contracts to supply diesel to any establishment. We offer 5% commission for every supply we make.
Take for instance, we get a contract to supply 10000litres of diesel at 140naira per diesel. You will make 70000naira any time we make such amount of supply.
It is quite easy to make this and more as there are some private and government establishments who use diesel 24/7 in large quantities and are looking for suppliers.
All you need to do is to connect us to such people after convincing them to buy from us. You can get us contracts from where you work or from people you know who work in other establishments.
If you are interested, send me a PM and I will get in touch with you.
go and get a better job.
Re: Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts by Wyse1: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2015
I am interested 07038649841
Re: Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts by SarahD(f): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2015
slimmy05:
go and get a better job.

I dont waste my time doing things that are not worthwhile.
Re: Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts by Richal20(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Please am interested oooo, but i based in calabar and aba. My number 08166433974
Re: Make Extra Income By Bringing Us Contracts by SarahD(f): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Still open

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Vacancy For A Graduate Financial Analyst / Vacancies In Isp-company For Abuja Office / Customer Service Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.