Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating (812 Views)

University Of Ibadan Is Recruiting / 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba / Golden Care Resources Or GCR In Ibadan Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating by erubamidele(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
It is very hard to have an invitation for job interview In Ibadan compare to other states of the federation due to the fact the are no major companies in the city. So I think we Unemployed gradutes need to Migrate to other states to try our luck
Re: Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
You don't have to migrate. The problem is that most company owners recruit from other states and then post them to ibadan. Though that is not fair, the goodnews is that you should at least try and copy innovations from other states, model them into something that can fit the ibadan envirion, exercise some patience and soon u ll start creating jobs. What ibadan needs now are persevering enterprenrs and investors.
Re: Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating by erubamidele(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Very sure. We need new companies
Re: Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating by Armaggedon: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
I thought Ibadam has the largest economy in Nigeria.
Re: Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating by dapsy4u2(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
A montessori curriculum based NUR/PRY school in IBADAN URGENTLY requires experienced, caring and God fearing candidates to fill the positions below:

4 Nursery Teachers
2 Asst Nursery Teachers
3 Primary Teachers
2 Nannies
2 Cleaners
1 Gate Keeper/Gardner
1 Playleader for after school classes
1 Computer Teacher/ School Secretary

Qualification - SSCE, OND, NCE, HND, B.ED

Job location is Idi Ape, IBADAN
Salary will be based on experience
Call 08026698109 for further details or send cv to monwaise@gmail.com

Verifiable Guarantors will be needed for shortlisted applicants.

Kindly apply or pass on. Thanks
Re: Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
erubamidele:
It is very hard to have an invitation for job interview In Ibadan compare to other states of the federation due to the fact the are no major companies in the city. So I think we Unemployed gradutes need to Migrate to other states to try our luck
You don't need to migrate anywhere. You can be in a village and still get that dream job so far you are connected to the internet.

What you only need is tfare to attend interviews and job tests.

My take is optional thou, rendered the advise base on personal experience.
Re: Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
erubamidele:
You don't need to migrate anywhere. You can be in a village and still get that dream job so far you are connected to the internet.

What you only need is tfare to attend interviews and job tests.

My take is optional thou, rendered the advise based on personal experience.
Re: Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
The services of a REAL ESTATE Sales Representative is needed in Ibadan. grin

The candidate should have good interpersonal relationship AND KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
Good communication skills,
Natural ability to sell and drive sales,
Goal oriented and self motivated.
Computer literate and must be ready to start work on the go.....

Interested candidates should send their CVs to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com..salary and commission makes sense
Re: Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating by damtem3264(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2023
Contact me If you are staying in Apata, Ojoo, Challenge, Eleyele and iwo road axis.....07068635974,,,
Salary 50k- 60k
Plus HMO

(1) (Reply)

Job Urgently Needed / Job Interview Blunders You Must Avoid / Vacancy - At Veloxnews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.