Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) (49895 Views)

Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Olori Wuraola Pulls A Beyoncé On Ooni Of Ife (photos) / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by argon500: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo led other dignitaries to the interdenominational funeral service of the Ooni of Ife Oba Okunade Sijuwade which held at Enuwa Square, Ooni of Ife's palace today August 14th.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/photos-from-funeral-service-of-ooni-of.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by argon500: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
More photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
The only Dignitary or celebrity I see there is Vp... PYO

Others are not prominent.....

FTC again grin
I dedicate this one to YOU reading this grin

33 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Where is abobaku?

Lalasticlala

25 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Aminat508(f): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by tundeontop: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abobaku later show face?
Update us abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by EgusiSoup: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Where is abobaku?

Lalasticlala

They are pounding his head to use to mix with some herbs which will be used to make powder for the wives,

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by ChappyChase: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
All men wan identify!
This is more like a carnival to me...
Wait a minute, if Abobaku is not here then the list is not complete!
The poster below me needs a brain transplant cause Abobaku just made away with her brian.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by CreampieAngela(f): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
So the abobaku don follow the oba be that?

Hope say all these abobaku stuff na joke oo

2 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by rifasenate11(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by tpiah2: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Serious.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by tpiah2: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Site admin can you censor this aboba something word.

Its annoying seeing it parroted everywhere.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by baadejoko: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
I can confirm to u that ABOBAKU dey Igbale with Sijuwade corpse
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by handie(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ah! Osinbajo is there. Let's substitute abobaku for him.... Buhari and Tinubu will understand

2 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aboboku still missing
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by sukkot: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
cool
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ok....Is that not Omisore with two corns shocked

Was the late Ooni of Ife a christian, moslem or traditional worshipper? shocked

I see christianity and traditionalists competing for media space grin

3 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by AutoCarTracker(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Photos pls, its a big occasion
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by damiloladuke: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
oba waja

Change IS HERE
CHECK OUT NIGERIA'S FIRST e-MAGAZINE ON MY SIGNATURE
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
If those women in white are the late Oba's wives, i reserve my comment.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by bigass(f): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sometimes I wonder How God and Jesus feel seeing the so call men of god in gatherings like this. Imagine what is a man of God doing in fettish burial rite of a fettish king. This burial comes with alot of rituals and yet these men of Satan gathered there

6 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sun re Oba Sijuade!!!
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by hyfr(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lemme ask Is the ooni of ife like the king of ife?

2 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Okay. We don hear.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Benwurus(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Where is abobaku?

Lalasticlala
he is with me for safety embarassed
CUM4WHAT:
Where is abobaku?

Lalasticlala
he is with me for safety

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kegites: All I'm Karid Should Please Meet Here... / Why Do People Pour A Little Out Of Their Drink On The Ground Before Drinking? / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.