Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana (51643 Views)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Photos Of Of A Nairalander's Trip To Igbo-ilejo / A Nairalander Trip To PH!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:21am On Aug 15, 2015
hahahaha, i get what u mean, i will leave u for now but in due time u will have to make an introduction of yourself to me wai?
Slicqyprizzy:
It's actually fun to be invisible... At least you don't have to deal with some people who are not worth your time and effort.....
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 2:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, i get what u mean, i will leave u for now but in due time u will have to make an introduction of yourself to me wai?
Lol at introduction... Sure
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by sassygal(f): 2:35am On Aug 15, 2015
youmour:
See as dem dey hail this ghana where i dey when don bore me out of my mind,if na hills you wan see come ghana,the food is a no,no.the rice sef na perfumed rice so that one gan go take your system awhile to adjust,dem don dey take light steady for here too,Naija and Ghana right now no difference for dumsor,challey if you no get cable to reason watch tv cos almost all station dey speak twi even the radio stations too,the girls are more daring in dressing and exposure,if you no hold body you go commit cos for the right price challey you go tidy steady,them can dey build some odd looking houses ehn,them no dey ever build house complete,dem go build am half no put roof so that when small bread enter dem go add another storey,even if you be clear oyibo/foreigner dem go just assume say you dey speak twi (mepachu wai) grin the weather take style cool this season but when the heat go start "no worry" your body go tell you..one thing i go hand over to ghana sha be say dem dey obey traffic and gra gra no too dey,na very quiet place atimes,when funeral or shatta wale no dey perform tongue .

Modified: dia weed dey try too,though i don quit sha

You got it pat down!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Dega128(m): 3:05am On Aug 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

What ever,i'm not fair..it's a kind respect giving to those that they see as their superior. Ode.

Who dash monkey banana grin
Who told you obroni is a sign of respect ;Dmumu like you who dey take respect you sh.iit ur fellow nairalanders sef no dey respect.
Na polite Ghanaians be no be say dem dey respect you mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Dega128:

Who dash monkey banana grin
Who told you obroni is a sign of respect ;Dmumu like you who dey take respect you sh.iit ur fellow nairalanders sef no dey respect.
Na polite Ghanaians be no be say dem dey respect you mumu

I don't understand your Ghanaian broking english please. Come again.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:55am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
Amen. We rock! We triumph everywhere we go cool. And trust me, I wouldn't be marrying a Ghanaian, I will be disowned if I marry anyone not Nigerian. Don't try and play it from one side, Naija started the insults first like we're prone to do. I love naija food too much to compromise with a spouse of a different ethnicity cool..

Woow,I feel you girl,you rock my world.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Dega128(m): 4:05am On Aug 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I don't understand your Ghanaian broking english please. Come again.

Please sir is broken not broking..

Mumu undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Dega128(m): 4:14am On Aug 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoL. This is what you get when you try to bite the finger that fed you.... I feel this one bruh!
BTW, no mind d charcoal laden niggas called Ghanians tho, they started growing wings too. Hahaha!

Who the F U CK are you.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by ghananotnaija(m): 4:33am On Aug 15, 2015
See the condescending attitudes Nigerians have towards Ghana, ignoring that Ghana is decades ahead of Nigeria in development.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Dega128(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
Amen. We rock! We triumph everywhere we go cool. And trust me, I wouldn't be marrying a Ghanaian, I will be disowned if I marry anyone not Nigerian. Don't try and play it from one side, Naija started the insults first like we're prone to do. I love naija food too much to compromise with a spouse of a different ethnicity cool..

Triumph ko rock ni grin
From Jourburg to Accra to Jakarta wetin naija no do to disgrace una name cry una no dey tire
Abi na prostitution dey rock or cocain dey triumph grin abegii park well joor undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fx45(m): 5:04am On Aug 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Fact is Ghana is better place than Nigeria. More organized, more stable and overall better people. If you don't like jump into the ocean.

Go to lonely planet and see what people say about compared to your zoo.
The Zoo must fall! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by lepasharon(f): 5:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Una stiill dey here ? #kontinu
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fx45(m): 5:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
what a great movie so far. Soo many characters waiting to join soon.
You sound like the movie director.... Are you
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by safarigirl(f): 6:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
what character are u playing in the movie? The gal thats addicted to ghana ryt? U are gradually becoming like safarigirl.
abeg comot my name from your gist or post it in such a way I don't see it in my mentions. Thanks
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by safarigirl(f): 6:39am On Aug 15, 2015
forgiveness:
@moderators they want to turn this thread to Ghana vs Nigeria.

Abeg, put them to order.
what did you think would happen when you started this thread? Nobody cares about your pictures, they're just here for the trash-talk

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by adorable29(f): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Hehehe! its always the same monikers on the Ghana threads on NL!

These same monikers make 95percent of the same type of repetitive boring bitter hateful comments on each thread and they are Ghanaians... Just 2 or 3 Nigerians,,,

It shows Nigerians don't even give 2 fu_cks about what is happening in Ghana cos you don't see them commenting on this Ghana threads. They are on some other more fun and exciting thread....

So, the mods shouldn't bother bringing their post to FP cos no one gives a rats ass! Looolz

I suspect the mods just bring the topics to FP just to aggravate Jiggaman nd co's blood pressure and further reduce their life span! Hahaha!

But I ask, WHY ARE GHANAIANS SO PAINED, HYPERTENSIVE AND ANGRY AT NAIJA?!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by forgiveness: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2015
shizzy7:
So tomorrow we should be expecting a thread of "I saw a mermaid in Ghana" - Then you do the lalastic & Ishilove thing... knowing it will hit front page and eventually degenerate to an e-war bashing...,,,

No wonder one "Ghanaian said going to Ghana is like going to America",,, I wonder what you would do if you ever go to Dubai maybe BBC and CNN would be at your aid...

heeheheuuueee! Lmao. tongue

Is there anything wrong in sharing? grin but you know they say there is love in sharing now >: grin

Honestly, i never envisaged it will digenerate into e- war. angry

Dubia! should i post it here too? grin Infact, between last year august till date, i have visited 5 countries.

I don go Dubia na! My thread are beyond beauty and tour, it is about vital information and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
cheesy that means u won't survive Kenya grin

Their ladies are like our abokina, u will fear them but approach them and see how polite they are, their food is woski...u will depend on fruits like apple , I dunno if tthey have cow meat cos the meat I ate then was 'scrambled or mutilated or crushed' and I cud not gt the taste.
Ghana doesn't have meat too. Men i can never ever go to any other African country. As bad as Nigeria is its still the best African country, take it from someone who has been to more than 10 African countries.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by profsomebody(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
And that's because you fools are so obsessed with anything Ghana. Ghana is found in almost every thread on this useless forum.Can't u fools live without Ghana? huh!
You really don't know how silly you sound. Useless forum created by a Nigerian to help prevent fools like you from committing suicide cos u fed up of ur miserable live. Go create a useless site like this and start bashing Nigerians. FYI, we are ur host here.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by hustla(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Koolking:

Dude, your table culture is crass. Your finishing touches look like someone who just escaped from jail, and you dared to show this to the world. Even deep in my house I can't eat and scatter plate like you did, let alone public. Anaway, it's your life

undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by hustla(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Abeg oo...how did nigerians made Ghana worth living? Can u tell us?

lipsrsealed grin grin shocked
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by hustla(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:
Hehehe! its always the same monikers on the Ghana threads on NL!

These same monikers make 95percent of the same type of repetitive boring bitter hateful comments on each thread and they are Ghanaians... Just 2 or 3 Nigerians,,,

It shows Nigerians don't even give 2 fu_cks about what is happening in Ghana cos you don't see them commenting on this Ghana threads. They are on some other more fun and exciting thread....

So, the mods shouldn't bother bringing their post to FP cos no one gives a rats ass! Looolz

I suspect the mods just bring the topics to FP just to aggravate Jiggaman nd co's blood pressure and further reduce their life span! Hahaha!

But I ask, WHY ARE GHANAIANS SO PAINED, HYPERTENSIVE AND ANGRY AT NAIJA?!

Simple beef is it
When you envy someone or something but cant get it, your being switches to envy and beef
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by blacq2009(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2015
forgiveness:
This is called canke or kenka in Ghana, it's made of corn.

you can see how i finished it
Its kenkey or dokunu.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by blacq2009(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Akwaaba smiley
I hope you enjoyed your stay in Ghana. Did you only visit Accra?
Amaraaba. You're a Ghanaian?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by blacq2009(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I remember 'kenke'...that's what we called it then, there was this other one made of rice and beans too.
Used to trek back from school as a teen in Lag, then use my tfare to buy it. grin
Waakye?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by blacq2009(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2015
hardbody:
Ghana is nice. I went to elmina castle, kakum forest, one lake like that, and quite a number of places. I actually wanted to buy a state land in accra but my collegue who was a commisioner failed me. I may still reconsider it.
Lake Bosomtwe? Went there too
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by tpiander: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2015
tensazangetsu:
ghanians are some of the nicest people I have ever met.

undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by tpiander: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2015
Koolking:

I can't eat and scatter plate like you did,

dunno why nlers like posting pictures of their ajeku for their followers to enjoy the scraps and crumbs left on the plate. undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Ghana doesn't have meat too. Men i can never ever go to any other African country. As bad as Nigeria is its still the best African country, take it from someone who has been to more than 10 African countries.
shadowgwalker You guys are really cheap. did you visit those countries on a budget and slept in some dark coner because you wouldn't afford a hotel or something. I mean a cosmopolitan city like Nairobi will have all kinds of foods, there are Indian restaurants ,chinese, Ethiopian, Italian and yes, even Nigerian restaurants.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Who said we live in a dollar? Maybe that your dangote economy is fooling you. We can feed Ghana till Jesus come. Till God destroy this earth. Yeye black short illegals.
Sometimes I wonder if u fools have brains or not. The number of hungry poor people in nigeria is even more than the number of poor people in Africa.You fools should feed them first. UGLY SMELLY BLACK MUMUGERIAN APE.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2015
tensazangetsu:

RofL!!!!

What of Ethiopia? Abeg just try like their ladies nahh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) / The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) / Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.