Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) (8321 Views)

Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by kokoletz(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2006
They are sometimes treated like an outcast, Can u marry an Albino, who is albino in Nairaland.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by nt4dmasses(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2006
2 B really frank NO, I can't but remember, they r humans like us. No 1 iz lukin' daun on 'em I don't just like their skin colour.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by kokoletz(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2006
The color dude da colour.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by somegirl(f): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2006
An albino can be as beautiful as any other human being. What I think often is a problem is that their skin is very sensitive to sun light. The sun is shinning very strongly in Africa and some people can't afford cremes or have to work in the sun. So their skin, of course, takes damage, the lighter the worse and albinos are - as much as I know - even lighter than "white" folks. (Abeg, correct me if I'm wrong!)

Anyway, I've seen a very sweet girl once, smooth pale skin, fine facial features, a good, thin body shape, long blond-yellowish hair (with a pinkish flower rubber to hold it together), a bright smile and smiling eyes. I'm sure nobody who sees her can be blind to her beauty!
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by Sista(f): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2006
@Somegirl

Anyway, I've seen a very sweet girl once, smooth pale skin, fine facial features, a good, thin body shape, long blond-yellowish hair (with a pinkish flower rubber to hold it together), a bright smile and smiling eyes. I'm sure nobody who sees her can be blind to her beauty!

Somegirl, you are right. If other Africans would treat these albinos as humans, they would be able to see the beauty of these African Albinos. Those African Albinos are still Africans no matter how yellow they get. Infact, if dark skinned Africans are not attracted to lighter skinned albinos, they should set up some kind of dating or matching for all albinos to date each other and have a family and work ethic like the rest of the Africans. Albinos should not be viewed as outcast.

Infact, I think the universe may be trying to tell Africa something about how they have been treating Albinos, their own people like outcast. This may be why Africa suffers at the hands of white people and the results of white colonization. Until African people can learn to love their own, no one is going to love and care for the people of Africa and the universe will continue to let the continent of African people suffer. African people will have to keep seeking refuge in the land of other people hence fourth not being able to reasonbly survive or make it in their own land, Africa.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by kokoletz(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2006
Guys a blackman is a black, a white man is white but an Albino is CONFUSED.

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by Sista(f): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2006
@kokoletz

Guys a blackman is a black, a white man is white but an Albino is CONFUSED.

But what do you think their confusion might be contributed to?

Put your self in their shoes.

Here it is your mommy is black and your father is black but you are not.

Really you are black but your just the result of to much black.

You don't feel that you are black because your mother and father as well as everyone around is repulsed by you.

The confusion may be due to abnormal behavior the mother shows towards that child as well as the father.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by momoney1(m): 2:15am On Oct 06, 2006
feel bad whenever i see one

@topic

NO
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by somegirl(f): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2006
@Sista: You seem to be the only one in this thread so far (besides me) who does not consider Albinos as "abnormal". Thanks for sharing your opinion!  smiley
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by iice(f): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2006
I had this albino girl in my dorm in secondary school. she was not extremely light as some and she had beautiful red hair. Very beautiful girl, i didnt even see her as albino.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by somegirl(f): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2006
I love red hair. My best friend got it and she's so beautiful. I miss her now as she lives at some distance. Let me go and write her an email --- smiley
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by iice(f): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2006
Yeah me too, i love red hair, even dye my hair red sometimes grin
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by lovestinks(f): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2006
hmmmnnnn i dont ve any issues with albino but i wont marry one cos it will be unfair to my future kids and their generation, why put em tru the stress, kids may not 4give that kind of thing, wats will my excuse be,lack of men,love,money, i think not
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by somegirl(f): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2006
Are you saying albinos should neither have children nor get married?
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by lovestinks(f): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2006
no dearie by all means they should, but not true me, by the way r u one? grin grin
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by somegirl(f): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2006
lovestinks: no dearie by all means they should

But their poor children!

See, if you don't want your children to suffer (I guess because they might inherit the genes responsible for being an albino from their albino parent), how could two albino consider doing that to their children who probably will be more likely to inherit it than your children would be? And if children are the only reason for marriage, how could two albino get married without wanting to have children? So, they should not, abi?

My children would inherit some bad things from me. Maybe, I should not have any then.

Anyway, I think it is good that you contemplate about what will be in the best interest of your future children.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by omosefe(f): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2006
I cant get married to an albino, am already light in complexion.
Hmm, if we, do, what will we produce grin grin

Although, i gat nuttin against them grin
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by kokoletz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2006
Really just joking about my posts its really bad when we treat them (Albinos) like an outcast, guys u all won't blieve this I can get married to an albino if am in love wit her, I really can wat about u. Can u?
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by lovestinks(f): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2006
hmmmmn let me think. nope
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by kokoletz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2006
Lovestinks why tell me
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by Sista(f): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2006
@Somegirl

@Sista: You seem to be the only one in this thread so far (besides me) who does not consider Albinos as "abnormal". Thanks for sharing your opinion!

Somegirl, it is really sad what happens to Albino's and it is all do to the rejection by their own people. I read some where that people who are suffering from Aids are raping Albino women because they believe that having sex with an Albino will cure them of Aids. I also read where Albino's who try to sell produce for a living, people will not buy the fruit from them. This makes me so, so sad. Damn!

I tell you, what is becoming of Africa and black people period? If I had a million dollars I would open up a retreat for African Albino's to retreat to. My place would be a place that would build up their confidence enough for them to realize that there is nothing wrong with them, that they are just as beautiful as all the rest of the Africans. That they can work and take care of their family's like any one else, that they are worthy.

Do you see African Albino's often, if you do, do you at least talk to them?

I remember talking to an Albino one day. It was like talking to someone who does not get much of a chance to be social. He was rude and acting all suspicious. I mean what do you expect? Here it is society has always outcasted you and made you feel less than human and now you got this nice looking sister all in your face asking you how are you doing? He was probably thinking, "What do you want from me?" "Are you feeling sorry for me?"

The situation with African Albino's is all bad.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by somegirl(f): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2006
I don't know anybody who is albino but I would talk to them and treat just like everybody else. Also, I don't know much about how they are treated in Nigeria/Africa. What I read here is however sade. Some Nigerians bleach their skin to look lighter, some marry white because they want a light skinned (wo)man and fair skinned children. Sure, albinismo is different in so far that they have health issues such as poor eyesight and valnurable skin. At least one has expressed her concern for any future children. So, I googled a bit:

Most children with albinism are born to parents who have normal hair and eye color for their ethnic backgrounds.

Albinism does not limit the ability of an individual with albinism to have children. The children may or may not have albinism, depending on the genes in partner of the affected individual (see "Understanding Genetics" below).

Each parent of a child with oculocutaneous albinism must carry the gene. Both the father and the mother must carry the gene for albinism.

About 1 in 70 people carries a gene for OCA.

See http://albinism.med.umn.edu/newfacts.htm and http://www.albinism.org for more information.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by Sista(f): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2006
@Somegirl

Thanks for getting me back to this site wink

Have you heard of "Salif Keita?"

He is a Malian singer From Bamako Mali and he is popular. He has the most beautifullest voice it sounds like an angel.

You can here the pain he has suffered coming through his voice, I hope that from him, people can learn that Albinos are and can be just as talented as everyone else.

I just took notice to the CD I have by him, in the back he has a place where people can send gifts to help support and fight for albino rights. On this particular CD cover, there is a picture of this beautiful African Albino girl, she is soooo beautiful, she is wearing cornrows going into a ponytail at the back of her head.

If you get a chance, go and look up his name and then look for this CD "Folon" You will be able to see this girl. There is another even better picture of her inside the CD cover but you will not be able to see that picture.

Any way, let me know what you think?
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by somegirl(f): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2006
Thanks smiley, I'll spend some time googleing now --- and then go to bed; I'm starting to feel tired.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by kokoletz(m): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2006
hello girls the koko master is back
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by somegirl(f): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Folon_album_cover.jpg

Too bad one can't see her any closer but she already looks beautiful from afar! smiley

Good night ---
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by Bossman(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2006
Very beautiful!

I actually have that same CD too. His music and voice is excellent.

Another albino singer is Yellow Man (reggae musician from Jamaica).

Yes, albinos are different, but I do not see anything wrong with them.

somegirl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Folon_album_cover.jpg

Too bad one can't see her any closer but she already looks beautiful from afar! smiley

Good night ---
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by Sista(f): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2006
@Bossman

I actually have that same CD too. His music and voice is excellent.

Yes, I have two of his CD's and I love them to death. Isn't it great that he was able to show the world that Albinos can be just as talented as everyone else? If they are allowed the chance.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by oziomatv(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2007
this topic reminds of yellow man's biography when he stated how they treated him in an orphan school where he grew up as an orphan, when he used to eat after others has eaten because of his colour, but what happens when he became a star the same girls came back for sex,
let put it this way, the albino grooving with HUMMER JEEP his/her villas in VGC, ABUJA, PORT, AND ENUGU WITH CHAINS OF BUSINESS LOADED WITH RAW CASH. some of the idiots that hate them will spiritually fall in love with out knowing his/her colour, because of MONEY.
    TO ALL THE ALBINOS, KEEP YOUR HEADS UP discrimination is a game between POOR and RICH not COLOUR. YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL
FOR ME i WILL MARRY IF IT'S MY CHOICE.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by Busta(f): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2007
don't think I can do that.

then again, "neva say neva" undecided
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by moondust(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2007
i dunno
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by saucekid(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2007
it is not a sin. . . . . . . . . or is it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About / Get Ur Man Begging For More With These Vaginal Tightening Sticks {photo} / Is This A Camel Toe,hippopo-toe-mus Or Toe Toe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.