Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) (52983 Views)

Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) / Facebook User Announces His Own Obituary? / 66-year-old Man Sights Own Obituary Posters In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by JayJustus(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Firefire:
Only in my country Nigeria. embarassed

APC why

so you just decided to openly show your stupidity and make a fat mockery of yourself nigga get a life

1 Like

Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Father of 13 at 66... Na wa oo : sad shocked :oo

1 Like

Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by Firefire(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
JayJustus:

[s]

so you just decided to openly show your stupidity and make a fat mockery of yourself nigga get a life[/s]

Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by JayJustus(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=36965411][/quote]

you could even create a meme for me...how blessed I am and how jobless you are...have a splendid weekend chap
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by Firefire(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
JayJustus:

you could even create a meme for me...how blessed I am and how jobless you are...have a splendid weekend chap

Congrats... cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by nickieo: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Firefire:

APC why
What has APC got to do with this now?
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by melvin0004(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Firefire:

APC why
ask adams(edo governor)....
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by aimuan(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2015
funkybully:
Only in Edo
idiot
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by Ayatullah(m): 1:40am On Aug 15, 2015
funkybully:
Only in Edo

Only in Edo indeed!...........
The land of the good, the bad and the ugly
The land where Ganja and ogogoro reign supreme
The land of Oshiomole
Who gave us good governance
But end up confusing us with a 'strange' wife!
Wonder is the second name of Edo!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by fortune1968: 4:00am On Aug 15, 2015
abi na im bi abobaku of ile -ife wey dem dey look for ?

1 Like

Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by happydavies(f): 4:30am On Aug 15, 2015
father of 1,2,3,4,5.....13 waaaaattt!

1 Like

Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by DedeNkem: 4:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Next time they'll bring the real death. Beware!
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by kevwo(m): 5:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Evil act.
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by dapachez: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Firefire:
Bros this aint a party affliated matter. It has been on since I can remember. These youth are daredevils. They can go to any length to extort money. Let me give you a typical scenario back then in 2005 my dad bought a plot of land at isihor in benin for 150,000 but ended up paying 300,000k for sttlement of the youths. He paid for foundation, for roofing, for fencing and for borehole. When he initially resisted they harassed the labourers by seizing their tools after they have mixed cement or even as far as destroying blocks. He had to do their bidding cos that is the norm( which ought not to be). There are even times when they have internal squabbles amongst themselves and go as far as killing one another all in the name of exco positions. Just 2 months back when I was fencing my compound, some of them came around to my house and demanded for 18k and after negotation I had to part with 12k else my fence would have come down after the initial settlement that had been done for development of my structure. This is now a cankerworm that has eaten deep into the fabrics of our society. Truth is some of this youth eat fat from the pocket of developers
PC why
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by pet4ril(f): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2015
I beg him to run for his dear life bcoos thiss was what happened to my barrister uncle. A man put a board on a street the owner of the street which he bought from my grandfather n my uncle said he's supposed to put my grandfather's name. ..they argued it n d man removed it, one day he put it back n my uncle called him that he was coming for him when he heard about it n he told my uncle he will be waiting. Dat night, my uncle was assassinated,....
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by refo(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Lol o boy naija don go crazy
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by Dreezychris: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Nawa oo...dem do poster sef...D world is crazy oo
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by nortcentrallord(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
I hail my Edo people. Hehehehe. But why?
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by tinziemaine(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wait make I ask skiibii
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by t2luv1: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
happydavies:
father of 1,2,3,4,5.....13 waaaaattt!

THAT WAS WHAT GRABBED MY ATTENTION. 13 FREAKING KIDS !!!!. HE IS THE REAL "DEAD MAN WALKING".
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by kulobyno: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Essential:
Your father and mother will died by witchcraft. You bloody fool.

Hopeless apprentice witch. When ever you are tired of your devilish practice try suicide by killing your miserable witch parents and relatives. Advanced m0ron.
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by olarashad(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Bad
Re: Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) by Febby9(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

You may be right sha.... but everybody says he faked it even other celebreties are calling for his head in twitter.
..kk.bro..sori for late reply am new in nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Right Or Nay?? See This Birthday 'BAPTISM' / 7 Ft Python Killed At Work During Night Duty (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Gbagada, Lagos By A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.