Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Cult Pursuit, A Story Of A University Student In The Hands Of Cultist..... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cult Pursuit, A Story Of A University Student In The Hands Of Cultist..... (5079 Views)

My Son My Man- A Story / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / Life As A Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cult Pursuit, A Story Of A University Student In The Hands Of Cultist..... by Thestories1234(f): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2015

My name is Victor, 21yrs old and a 300L student of OAU studying Communication Art, the story you are about to read is about how I was attacked by cultist...

It happened on 20th October, 2004, so on that fateful day, I took my bath, take my breakfast and dressed like a nigga , a dressed code I always admire , I didn't know what came over me as I just over did it , I wore chains all over myself, I wore a cap and turned the face to the back.....I pulled the jeans down to the level of my yan*sh , a style we guys called sagging....

I wanted to show off that day, I look at myself at the mirror, I liked myself, the way I look, I didn't bother the level of rogueness the costume made me look like, afterall , they know me for always doing stupid and funny things.

I checked the time, it was 7.15am and we were to start our first lectures by 8.00am. So I stepped out of the house , walk down to the main road , boarded a taxi , plugged in my ear piece as the taxi was rolling to the school and I was actually playing some cool music - actually some hot rap.

Finally the driver matched the break slowing down the taxi as we approach the school main gate, I told the driver to drop me as I want to take a shortcut to my department....

I paid the driver and walked into the school swaggaCIOUSLY , a kind of do some pally, at this point in time, I think I was looking very rogue with the combination of my costume and walking style.....

As I was approaching our department , I noticed a group of bad boys, and immediately one of them pointed at me and it was like he said "THAT'S IS HIM" and the next thing , all of them start pursuing me, what did I do wrong ? I asked myself, am not a cultist either that would have made me think that maybe one of our members have committed that would make them go after me..........I WAS STANDING IN AW WONDERING WHAT IS WRONG

and I also notice that they were equipped with weapons, one of them brought out his sword while pursuing me , the other a matchet and I didn't wait anymore to look as I took to my hills even though I haven't known my sin.......

On a normal occasion, I would have stand to explain but the way they come after me showed they want me dead , maybe who knows I am dressing like their rival cult member....

They were actually strong men and they run after me like KNIGHTS OF CAMELOT, they were closing the space between me and them at a very faster speed and time. My heart was beating faster and energy was no longer enough to carry my lazy leg, my leg has done a lot of work and is tired.
Even at the kind of weakness I felt , my enemies were still running after me as if the work done by them is just opening a packet of chin chin, maybe they are under the influence of Ikpó.... I THOUGHT

After 5 minutes of running, I turned back and I see I was making some nice moves, I have leave a nice space in between which give me the encouragement that I can outrun them.
Just then the sword they were holding shone through the early morning sun light directly into my eyes and oh, I hit my leg and felt with a large thud to the ground.....

Within 9seconds, one of them was with me and they didn't even allow him to land a step when he got a command from their boss, "PIERCE HIM, WE DON'T HAVE SO MUCH TIMES" , he lifted up the sword and was to hit me which I dodged and turned my face up, the sword apparently stick to the ground ,atleast I can see my killer , I can come back and ghost hunt him....I thought
Immediately the other cultist ran to the position I was lieing, they came with full force to kill , I can see the one of the cult guy raise the matchet up so as to cut me, then something funny happened as one that pointed me telling the cult group to pursue me push the other cultist with the matchet to the ground and shouted....

THIS IS NOT HIM, I HAVE MISTAKEN HIM TO BE RALPH......

Dressing like a rogue nearly killed me and since that day I never dress in such manner........

WHAT'S IS YOU TAKE ON THIS, leave a comment

More Stories @ WWW.STORIES1234.COM
Re: The Cult Pursuit, A Story Of A University Student In The Hands Of Cultist..... by HungerBAD: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
2004?

1 Like

Re: The Cult Pursuit, A Story Of A University Student In The Hands Of Cultist..... by BraniacX(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Picture of your scar or idontbilivit!! undecided

Plus dem even get mercy sef, if na my alma mata--------kill first, confam later embarassed

(1) (Reply)

E-book, Wole Soyinka's Lion And The Jewel / Where To Download Cyprian Ekwensi's Works For Free / Biography Of The Prof. Pius Adesanmi That Died On The Ill Fated Ethiopia Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.