Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With (13698 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / Girlfriend Saved Boyfriend's Phone Number With "No Oxygen, No Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by nwadiuko1(m): 2:01am On Aug 15, 2015
Emeke Dsp. Kunle inspector

1 Like

Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Prettyvhickie(f): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2015
CallMeMadMan:
yes i'm a mad man!
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by naijaboiy: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Let me see the guys that are cheating on me grin
Guys?

That means you are cheating too. tongue
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Guys?
That means you are cheating too. tongue
grin
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Lilyomi(f): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2015
Onemansquad sch caretaker. Or sch stuff
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by kwencypresh(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2015
grin
Lilyomi:
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Onemansquad(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Lilyomi:
shocked shocked
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by harffie(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Some girls can be dumb enough to be a side chick. Smh
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol why you mentioning me

Maybe because am beginning to like u more, fall for u, miss u online, dream about knowing u, save ur name without a contact nunber grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Cause they know say u make #1 side chick nah
grin

****Speaking India**** Nehi Mama grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL no na him be the #1 side man cool cool

and you self just the ultimate side_FOOL no gender cool cool cool cool

Really ****Picturesofbothpartiesoridontbelieveit**** grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Gurgle(f): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
dukeolumde:

Really ****Picturesofbothpartiesoridontbelieveit**** grin grin grin grin

Picture of my name without a contact number first or adonbelivit cool
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Lilyomi(f): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Lilyomi(f): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Onemansquad:
shocked shocked
Smile grin grin
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gurgle:

Picture of my name without a contact number first or adonbelivit cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Thatitan234(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
G Tolu phys, G deola Geo, G Sharon Eco, G tokunbo law, G Amaka pool, bla bla bla.

I can actually forget a name especially in time of "need", so adding prefix "G" makes them all line straight down in my phone book.
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Thatitan234(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
G Tolu phys, G deola Geo, G Sharon Eco, G tokunbo law, G Amaka pool, bla bla bla.

I can actually forget a name especially in time of "need", so adding prefix "G" makes them all line straight down in my phone book. tongue
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Mcowubaba: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mine is Course Adviser cheesy simple
Re: For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With by Onemansquad(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Mine is Course Adviser cheesy simple
cheesy cheesy diaris God o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twelve Clues To Spot H0’RNY Women Instantly *and Take One Home* / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.