Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President (43190 Views)

Why Senator Shehu Sani Is Angry With Me – Gov. Nasir El-rufai / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by idolda: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
I said it, this change is not original!

11 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by philips70(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
They think they can deceive us like tey deceived dem fellow illiterate masturbaters. Office of d wife of d president my foot
Buhari is a liar-el rufai

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You be real ode, na your papa be thug. Onyara!
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Realdeals(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Am curious, announcement on the page of a newspapers, when there is no official announcement to that effect

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by charlito94(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
In all countries I HV never hear or read DAT because o change dey remove d first lady titlw . wether we like it or not shes d first lady cos she's d first recognized family in Nigeria n Africa n d world
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by charlito94(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
APC n PDP re scam

4 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Hammefeez: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
click like and recieve your blessing

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by maxwell530(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Let me just wait here for the waillers and the masturbators to start attacking themselves.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
E bi like say we de for 1chance ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Musicminista(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
chekaran119:
I still wonder what this post is meant for

Its meant to let us know that APC and PDP are the same. APC are just tactical liars

12 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by linearity: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
From office of the First Lady to office of the Wife of the President, this is a cue to those northern Governors who have more than one wife to institute...Office of the Wives of the Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Musicminista(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Please whats her job and what does she need a special assistant for?

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Musicminista(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Realdeals:
Am curious, announcement on the page of a newspapers, when there is no official announcement to that effect
do you think they will announce such a thing?

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by dunsman(f): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You be real ode, na your papa be thug. Onyara!

I'm dae pain you, I didn't rape ur m*ther now, it was ur bro dat did it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by White007(m): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Musicminista:
Please whats her job and what does she need a special assistant for?

Good question

3 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by missionmex(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Animal farm

4 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by scantee(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Change ma bom bom

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by nikkiking(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Make una relax.

He's just starting.

Apc

Association of Past Criminals,
Which is once a criminal always a criminal.

PDP

People's Demolition Party.

Is to be blamed for this propaganda.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Tex42(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dee60:
What is the difference between 'Office of the First Lady' and 'Office of the Wife of The President'?

A very handsome reward awaits you if you answer 100% correctly!
office of the first lady is Jona's wife's office. While

Office of the wife of the president Is Bubu's wife' s office.

When bubu hands over to another president elect, the new president's wife's office would be ; office of the wife of the commander in chief(C-in-C)...

3 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by fctboy: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is stale news that was carried by more than ten electronic and print media July 17th and 18th, 2015.
Google her appointment and confirm and find one link below.

http://www.standardpostafrica.com/2015/07/finally-president-buhari-fires-defence.html

Confirmed scam change
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by nnachukz(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
There will be no more anything like office of the first Lady, it is a waste of money. Now they just changed the name, the same office and they have started staffing it. All their baits we took completely and now the scam is clearer and too late for us to vomit what we have taken. More disappointments are still comnig.

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by philips70(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:

I'm dae pain you, I didn't rape ur m*ther now, it was ur bro dat did it

Products of baby factories are usually very stubborn and disrespectful, am not surprised. Keep it up.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Dull@rd congrats for scamming the zombies[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Niyinficient(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
The General wan recognise d office of d first lady ni? I been think say baba say notin like dat if him win na? Abi na me no hear well ni? Osanobua Laor o!

4 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Rick9(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ok Seen and noted so what next, abeg I need light jor

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Firefire(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
philips70:

Sorry, brother... grin cheesy you no be th...g tongue

Btw: Congrats, you made the list. wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Niyinficient(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
maxwell530:
Let me just wait here for the waillers and the masturbators to start attacking themselves.

Nairalanders no go kill me grin so many slangs, bros, abeg whichh pple be d 'masturbators' again? grin
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by netflydotcom(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA THIS AUGUST 2015 Or IS IT A SCAM
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by jay89(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
old wine in new wine skin

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by dokiOloye(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Ufuos4Love:
What do you expect. Did'nt you read special asst.? This is not NNPC for crying out loud.
So only northerners can be good special assistants?

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by SKYQUEST(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Let us not get unnessarily controversial here; do we sincerely believe that the wife of the President should be a sit at home full time house wife? Forget what was said and not said about office of the First Lady, there are very important roles the wife to the President should play in the society and I believe she will need some help to do that.

By the way, I did not vote PMB in the last election, I am only being objective here.

3 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by darlenese(f): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2015
What does she need SA for?
I thought she had no office

Continue Fooling urself

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Ufuos4Love: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2015
dokiOloye:
So only northerners can be good special assistants?
No, that's not my point. What I'm saying is the position this new appointment fills requires some good level of personal relationship. U get me now? I'm not a Buharist anyway....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.